PDA

View Full Version : Where should the line be drawn?

IV
01-12-2013, 08:10 PM
There's so much controversy still going on about talking about peoples girlfirends/relationships/children/dead relatives and whatever else, where do you think the limit is where it becomes unacceptable?

Personally, I don't think there is one. DISRESPECT.

Dono
01-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah who gives a fuck.

If it happened in your life, deal with it.

Pussies.

Mr-Felon
01-12-2013, 08:14 PM
No Holds Barred

UNKNOWN ARTIST
01-12-2013, 08:16 PM
I used to think anything goes .... But it all comes down to your own personal opinions and situation .. Perceptions can change ... Being a parent I always feel extreme bars about kids are in bad taste .. Whereas somebody with no experience with kids wouldn't give a flying fuck... I also used to think mentioning dead family members was acceptable ... But after losing somebody close recently I can honestly say I'd probably tear somebody's head off if it got mentioned in a live battle situation.

ViTRiOL
01-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Anything that's taken in good humour is fine. It's subjective as to where the line is, it can never be universal.

I believe in Trey Parker and Matt Stone's theory. Either everything is okay to make fun out of, or nothing is.

Dono
01-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Thats the whole point though UA, to get under your skin and fuck with you.

It only gets fucked up when you're actually fucking someone's daughter's corpse so you can use it as a 'real personal' for your next battle.

IV
01-12-2013, 08:23 PM
To clarify, I personally wouldn't mention kids (ok Jay Ruin was an exception but she looked ginger) and I wouldn't dead family just because I don't think it's particularly skilled or clever, but if somebody else does then I don't have an issue with it.

That being said, I think people only mention dead relatives because it gets under peoples skin, Shotty Horroh wouldn't have family bars slung at him if he didn't react all emotion about it.

ViTRiOL
01-12-2013, 08:26 PM
What battle had that dude slandering the other one's disabled brother? And then the one with the disabled brother came back with all these heart-warming flips and he ended up winning.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
01-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Pat stay v marv won .... Pat should've got that though ... Marv went first and tried to nullify pats verse cuz he'd found out what he was gonna say .... Wasn't enough for me .... Pat was evil in that battle

IV
01-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Pat is evil in every battle, heard he made shotty choke in all 2 round in Sweeden.

Pat Stay goes below the belt but does it well.

TheAnonP
01-12-2013, 08:52 PM
You can say 'I'll fuck your girl' your 'girl be on my dick' and stuff like that...But I wouldn't say anything about kids, or like 'your mother is a slut' knowing that she's dead.

Talking about someone's kids and dead relatives is fucked up. Not only its offensive/disrespectful but it also shows that you are pretty low as a human being

Phoenix
01-13-2013, 07:09 AM
There should be no line. The whole point of battling is to make someone pissed.

And damn didn't know Pat Stay and shotty battled...

Need to watch that. Shotty is dope, but the way he acts in battles makes him a faggot.

Phil Banks
01-13-2013, 08:19 AM
lol is there any line a comedy central roast? it's all in good sport ppl need to man up