PDA

View Full Version : whitz skateboard vid back in 2002

WHITZ
01-12-2013, 01:13 PM
this is the only vid im featured in. drop a like or dislike.. Whitz/whitford, i think im the second part in there.

hope yall enjoy.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Lantix The Big Bang Part - YouTube

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

peep it

Interp
01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Shits sick fam...i used to skate a bit when i was younger.... Just for fun really...that shits hard to learn at first....especially bein stoned and drunk as fuck the whole time...

WHITZ
01-12-2013, 01:33 PM
haha no doubt man.. are crew was the darker, crazier, didn't give a shit kinda crew.. prolly why we never got sponsored.... cuz we smoked the mary jane and local businesses didnt like that.

I got a best trick comp under my belt.. as well as highest ollie. hopefully break the world record this summer.. 46 inches

Interp
01-12-2013, 01:38 PM
haha no doubt man.. are crew was the darker, crazier, didn't give a shit kinda crew.. prolly why we never got sponsored.... cuz we smoked the mary jane and local businesses didnt like that.

I got a best trick comp under my belt.. as well as highest ollie. hopefully break the world record this summer.. 46 inches

Shouts for that bro....

I hadda quit tho....

Gettin pogo'd is fuckin brutalllllll!!!!!!!!

Lmfao...

Naw fer real tho i used to just street skate it ...never really fucked around with bowls and shit off the bike.... It was funny tho cuz i was a 4 foot white guy and everyone i skated with was tall and black.... We got crazy looks but it was funny...