PDA

View Full Version : Is this Grizz/Tana beef lame?

Phil Banks
01-12-2013, 11:57 AM
#jusssayin

I 've set some pretty high standards far as trolling an forum beef even songs....

Compared to mafucka's finding God or calling Pugz this shit seem mad watered down.... way i see this it's like a break up when ya stay friends with the hoe.... noone getting hurt.

IV
01-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I think they need to fuck and get it over with tbh.

Ticket
01-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Since even before your time here Banks there have been some serious beef go down with some very entertaining people involved.... This one isn't even really like a beef its just a couple of people arguing....over seemingly nothing....

J u s T C
01-12-2013, 12:38 PM
unless tanas about to youtube herself beating grizz to death with her foot long purple dildo saints row style. this beef will always be destined for fail.

Interp
01-12-2013, 12:52 PM
Where is the "banks is once again overestimating his effect" option...

I vote for that...

Phil Banks
01-12-2013, 12:56 PM
go drop a return 10 on a john j track shun.... grown folks talking

Interp
01-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Lmfao...go drop a ten on a final word track ....

Then lets see whos being more honest...

Btw...using the word shun incorrectly on such a regular basis gives backing to the theory that your really an uneducated child...

Just another thought...your tactics are neither harsh or killer...all the tactics ive seen you use in beef are just what most grown people are to mature to attempt...."blah blah blah...your girls ugly"..."blah blah blah....i get money"....

Shit son...you really are the epitome of immaturity in its truest form..

#philgotkidswag

Phil Banks
01-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Btw...using the word shun incorrectly on such a regular basis gives backing to the theory that your really an uneducated child...

#philgotkidswag

dumbest person on the forums award winning post.

thx for the new sig shun

Interp
01-12-2013, 01:42 PM
dumbest person on the forums award winning post.

thx for the new sig shun

Holy shit your a child...

Smh...

Phil Banks
01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
holy shit you have a child...... and the voice of 1

Interp
01-12-2013, 01:57 PM
holy shit you have a child...... and the voice of 1

Smgdh.....

You have to have the lamest and oldest insults possible...

GRizzEAT
01-12-2013, 03:44 PM
sad u consider this shiii a beef, i jus sat tha bitch down for a talkin...s'all really:high:

Topic/

but terp knows how to keep threads goin off topic, so Carry on.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I think they need to fuck and get it over with tbh.

Even ma humongous black dick cant fill tha space left by her 15+ incher toy set.

Shezso Eu
01-12-2013, 10:36 PM
sad u consider this shiii a beef, i jus sat tha bitch down for a talkin...s'all really:high:

Topic/

but terp knows how to keep threads goin off topic, so Carry on.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Even ma humongous black dick cant fill tha space left by her 15+ incher toy set.

whats the point of droppin a track tho? u clearly wasnt talkin this shit before the thread i made.. so why u being bi-polar now? not too long u was basically begging for the pussy son.. keep letting these LB heads hype u up, u only further embarassing ya self son..

Phil Banks - the beef is quite pointless, but not respond back to a diss track toward me is clearly absurd.

GRizzEAT
01-12-2013, 11:24 PM
#PUPPETMASTER.

BLNK
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Beef with someone. :D

Streetz De Hood
01-13-2013, 12:28 AM
all da beef on here is corny.. maybe it was dope in da old school but ive been on/off here for like 3 yrs n have yet to hear a dope diss track.. but da thing that gets me is catsll make a diss track n then when it dont get da reaction they expected then they start sayin it wasnt really a diss lol idk its just weird.. but hey ima textcee what do i know lol