PDA

View Full Version : Problems..

Autograph
01-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Theres so many problems with this site that I cant even put it into words.. :fyou:

Phe
01-11-2013, 01:55 AM
Its #1 problem is people talking down on it and yet they keep signing in...

Autograph
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
Its #1 problem is people talking down on it and yet they keep signing in...

Let me rephrase my statement then.. aheemmm...

There's so many problems with the fake ass, Dick riding, Cut Slut Bitches on this site..

Better..?? or would you like me to Name those people off too..??

Phe
01-11-2013, 02:46 AM
Let me rephrase my statement then.. aheemmm...

There's so many problems with the fake ass, Dick riding, Cut Slut Bitches on this site..

Better..?? or would you like me to Name those people off too..??

Name them off..

Autograph
01-11-2013, 02:49 AM
Name them off..

It would be 10x s faster naming who isn't.. but would still take awhile.. This site is like twitter.. way too many people get followed...

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 02:51 AM
Name them off..

ion mean to interrupt tha bitch fest goin on here... But are u n Uny postin anytime soon??????

Autograph
01-11-2013, 02:53 AM
ion mean to interrupt tha bitch fest goin on here... But are u n Uny postin anytime soon??????

Considering Unyqe is posting first.. they lose.. and not because he sucks.. but because this place is like twitter... and he don't have as many followers..:D

Phe
01-11-2013, 03:00 AM

Hes complaining about Letsbeef and Twitter and i was gonna attempt to piss him off til you came up in here accusing me of being in a bitch fest, fuck you... Anyways i believe U is already done with his half and im typing my shit up as we speak...

Autograph
01-11-2013, 03:04 AM
Hes complaining about Letsbeef and Twitter and i was gonna attempt to piss him off til you came up in here accusing me of being in a bitch fest, fuck you... Anyways i believe U is already done with his half and im typing my shit up as we speak...

Why you gotta try and miss me off.. im just addressing something that'll never change.. that is all.. :D

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Indeed @ Phe

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:09 PM
go home ppl nothing to see here.

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:20 PM
We've all established that...If you recently got an undeserved L you know the drill.

The stuff can't deal with all em dickriders...there are thousands of users so what u need to do instead of complain is to promote ur battle *fvc threads* *general discussion forums* and get em educated people to vote..

no hate to you my friend...just sayin what u should do