PDA

View Full Version : SAVE THE CATS AND DOGS!

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 09:45 PM
No im not going to go to a rescue centre and adopt abused domestic animals to give them a better home. nor am i going to donate funds or volunteer my time to my local RSPCA. no.

what i will be doing however is sitting on my fat hipster ass raising awareness on how domestic kittens sat in front of the fire seeing siberian tigers hunting in the wild on their owners tv leads to them transmorphing into feral cat zombies who then go onto get attacked bacjk in self defense by their owners who in turn go onto get charged by the authorities for animal cruelty because nobody beleives this nat geo phenomenom.

i will also be coming out with my debut mixtape entitled "dog food" in which i will be highlighting and exposing the various sadistic and corrupt dog food manufactures who lace their various lamb and chicken canned goods ingrediants with brain degenerative adhd1mtalk1n0UTOfmYAass and the more commonly known but just deadly 1153nt0m3wh1leitalkc0mpl3t3andutt3rb0llocksab0uts0 mething1knowabsolutelyfucka11ab0utdash5506

which i will be hitting on in the first single titled "Pedigree Chum"

thank you for your time.

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:50 PM
read the title and this is an instant fail, another thread to get my attention,you get 1 reply, this thread has nothing to do with music, in mine im preaching to a music site, about music n kids,to a site full of adults that some have kids, a message that might ring a bell to one or two people and thats all that matters to me.

you on the other hand, are trying to get my attention, like a stan, who lost the last "forum war" that you got your self into.. now you lookin even more stupid. real talk. fall back. you bore me

IV
01-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Don't worry Erupt, Just C is all bark and no bite anyway.

Couldn't resist.

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 09:59 PM
oh yeah i almost forgot ... i made a website dedicated to this movement where you will also be able to download my mixtape for free. its called www.datwoof.com (http://www.datwoof.com). every dl goes to nothing other than my ego from the false sense of acheivement i get from thinking i actually made a difference in the world of the domestic house catand pooch.

Interp
01-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Just C with that bob barker swag!!!

Phoenix
01-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Datwoof.com

Hahahahhahaha