PDA

View Full Version : When I Come Bacc, I'm Coming For Blood, You, Ya Wife, And Kids.

UhMAZING
01-10-2013, 07:14 PM
Other than the 2 tourneys I'm in, I'm taking a break from battling for a few days. If you planning on sending me a verse, it might be a couple days before I get to drop on it. Other wise, if you just another shit talkin' dicc ridin' lil bitch (Ateleron, and many more) that's just all talk and no sendin' bars...Fucc up and go rap that weak shit to ya momma. :violent::high::high::violent:

ViTRiOL
01-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Please, please don't use two c's instead of a k.

You remind me of another delusional cunt.

UhMAZING
01-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Please, please don't use two c's instead of a k.

You remind me of another delusional cunt.

Your Mother?.....Sorry if the "Momma" Line Offended you. Must be rough when you're gf and mother are both the same person. :cmonson: and Look, No "CC's" in this WHOLE thing! :high::fyou:

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Plus, How Did I know that either You, Meth, or Ateleron's "delusional cunt" ass would be the first to post on this. Must be Ps'high'kic ...Won't be long though before Your S'hide'kiccs show up I'm sure. Oh damn, I used Double C's. Glad it annoys you. :)

ViTRiOL
01-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah, you're just as unoriginal and as retarded as Macc tha Martian.

Speaking of that...

Oedipus complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UhMAZING
01-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes, I don't have to read about Oedipus Complex's to know it's what you have..."Oedipus" who killed his father unknowingly (which is facts, most people said he did it on purpose, which is wrong) and married his mother. I'm glad you know something that I learned in 3rd grade and took the time to share your "VAST" knowledge. Talk about originality, Look at the "Original" one post a comebacc??? relating to SOMEONE ELSE. Thoroughly Original Sir. *facepalms*

B U R D E N
01-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Yo Vit, there's been times that people show up after they're mentioned in threads etc So chill on that Macc shit. Nahmean? :high:

UhMAZING
01-10-2013, 08:21 PM
and if you're trying to make this a diCC measuring contest, let's just say I have Pumps that'll leave you slumped. You have Pumps that make you 3 inches taller when you're gettin' fucced. Don't even want to fucc with me right now, I'll give you the BLUES when I smaCC you in the face with B.B. Kings guitar then get my cronies to give it to you like the bitch you are and leavin' ya asshole a Loose Seal/ "Lucille" Fucc off my Thread, you Dicc riding faggot.

ViTRiOL
01-10-2013, 08:53 PM
B.B. King would slap you if he knew you were referencing him.

You are the new Macc. Well done.

Obey
01-10-2013, 09:26 PM
What if you don't have a wife or kids..?

Kenny Kush
01-10-2013, 10:39 PM
You're blocked, I cant see what your saying but I KNOW it's retarded. Plus your a cheating hate voter who is mad cuz I exposed him on an internet site.

Autograph
01-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Other than the 2 tourneys I'm in, I'm taking a break from battling for a few days. If you planning on sending me a verse, it might be a couple days before I get to drop on it. Other wise, if you just another shit talkin' dicc ridin' lil bitch (Ateleron, and many more) that's just all talk and no sendin' bars...Fucc up and go rap that weak shit to ya momma. :violent::high::high::violent:

Thought we was about to get @ a 16..??

Kenny Kush
01-10-2013, 11:40 PM
^ He'll pm for votes. That's why he's hate voting on my battles.. so watch out bro.