PDA

View Full Version : Money,Cars, Bitches, extinct 2014

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Little do alot of you know we are in the middle of a war. Wonder Gurl has the right idea... We are in a fight for our minds, a fight that we are losing by 99 percent in music.... All this talk about Money, Cars and Bitches, chains etc... will have a hot summer this year, but after 2013... it will begin its decline, real fast, because history repeats itself, we are in the middle of a war for our rights, a war for our freedom, a war of words that stems directly from the music industry.. shit goes way deeper than alot of you realize. You dont realize what is happening to us, via tv, via music, via drugs and alcohol.... when i get rich, there will be no buying of chains, no throwing money in the strip clubs, when i get rich i'll be removing the chains from our peoples wrist, i'll be throwing money to the homeless. Rebuilding our society.... its not too late.

if you listen to this type of music, keep it from the kids, thats all i ask... because believe it or not.. we are in a huge fight for our youth.

the other day, i had this chick over.... and she has a two year old son...Mind you this lil kid is TWO ... already brainwashed... i put some 2 chainz " Birthday song" in his head cus he wanted to hear it .. i said no, n his momma advised i do so, so i played it, he was dancin n shit... then i played J.Cole dolla and a dream... and what does he do? He starts crying.... smfh.... sad as fuck....

save the youth. they are our future.
Quick message

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:36 PM
kids got taste

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 08:39 PM
tell me about it. shits sad , kids two years old

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:47 PM
i think the fact hes only 2 suggests ur expecting just a teensy little too much of him

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

infact. the fact grown folk like the same shit a 2y/o with an under developed brain would make me shift my concern away from the baby lol

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
nah, im expecting a little too much out of his mom dukes tbh. between the ages of 2-5 or sum ish like that is where the kid learns and remembers most... by the age of 5 he will more than likely have established his personality.

its up to the parents, keep this trash away from your kids

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

..exactly my point

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:52 PM
thats nonsense . i used to listen to all sorts of goofy garbage at/around his age then as i matured so did my taste in music as well as my appreciation for different genres.

music is not to blame just like black ops aint to blame for school shootings

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Fight for our youth.....

http://umaine.edu/publications/4356e/
"Language can be learned a multitude of ways, like casual conversation, songs, rhymes, reading, music, story telling and much more. Early stimulation sets the stage for how children will learn and interact with others throughout life. A child’s experiences, good or bad, influence the wiring of his brain and the connection in his nervous system. "

"At birth, the number of synapses per neuron is 2,500, but by age two or three, it’s about 15,000 synapses per neuron. This is like going from 100 to 600 friends on Facebook, and each of those friends in turn, is connected to 600 more people! The neural network expands exponentially. If they are not used repeatedly, or often enough, they are eliminated. In this way, experience plays a crucial role in “wiring” a young child’s brain. Brain development does not stop after early childhood, but it is the foundation upon which the brain continues developing. Early childhood is the time to build either a strong and supportive, or fragile and unreliable foundation. These early years are very important in the development that continues in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood."

knowledge.

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:55 PM
that wasnt ur point... u tried to say a 2 y/o who knows next to nothing is brainwashed because he smiles n bounces to 2 chainz n crys to j cole.. hes a child rofl

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 08:57 PM
so you agree with me. cool, im trying to say that everything this kid listens too, at the age of two, will play a role in his development, and that the brainwashing is taking its course ... at the age of two, is where it starts.

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:59 PM
how u expect a baby to relate and appreciate j coles lyrics when he hasnt the life experiance?

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:00 PM
so he appreciates big booty hoes for his birthday? Im sure he didnt get a lap dance at the age of 2 for his birthday, "hasnt had the life experience."....

its not the lyrics for his age group, its the beats.

BLNK
01-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Make up your mind.

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:02 PM
stop trolling.... and open your mind.

Fredo Lombardi
01-10-2013, 09:06 PM
kids are very impressionable just c i remember my grandpa giving me bruce lee movies back in my grade school days and I use to memorise every fight scene just to use on someone in school

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
so you agree with me. cool, im trying to say that everything this kid listens too, at the age of two, will play a role in his development, and that the brainwashing is taking its course ... at the age of two, is where it starts.

no i dont and no it wont. least not in this overblown brainwashed extent u speak of lmao. you need to be more concerned with abusive parents if this gonna be ur crusade. least it would be less self rightious and contrived lol u sound like some half assed hipster revolutionary

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

kids are very impressionable just c i remember my grandpa giving me bruce lee movies back in my grade school days and I use to memorise every fight scene just to use on someone in school

so did every kid....then they grew up..

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:08 PM
you a stan homie... did i or did i not say save our youth.. a message to the parents... and feeding our kids this music is abuse. period. Im an artist, concerned with music, not how a kid is punished/beat/spanked.

stop reaching you look mad stupid... like youre just trying to find somthing to argue with me about lol cant argue with facts.

just shut up, please.

Fredo Lombardi
01-10-2013, 09:11 PM
lol Just C you use to fight in school? no fucking way

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Just C got picked on in school tbh... its obvious.. rejecting his childhood,arguing with facts, trying to make it seem like he is the exception to a rule, i bet he got his lisp from watching looney toons over and over , on some daffy duck shit memorizing his words.. lil homies #despicable

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
erupt resorting to angry insults. sure sign he doesnt fully grasp what it is hes trying to relay also exposing his poor communication/debate skills. sounding like the witless zombies hes trying to save planet earth from. fighting the unwinnable fight

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 09:19 PM
^fail..... just... fail..... you went backwards with that post... ha 100

you gonna start typin in numbers again to get my attention just c? you stan haha
i bet you used to carry cats trays for em in lunch just to sit at the cool table huh

but who am i to judge.

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 10:06 PM
do u always make it up as u go along?

Ticket
01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Do you have kids Erupt?

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 11:54 PM
One child yeah, a son? i have many sons.

Ticket
01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
That was a serious question I thought I'd get a sincere answer...

Guess not. Oh well...

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 12:00 AM
It's not the life experience.

A kid aged 2 doesn't understand what neither 2 chains nor J.Cole's saying.

To him its just noises, the more funky the noise then he'll dance to it...he just a kid..and btw until the age of 5 I was listenin to some weird as shit, but first rap track I heard was lose yourself when it came out and Stuck with hip hop from then on

ChiefChainz
01-11-2013, 12:45 AM
ehh this is an interesting idea and its not like rappers like lupe n shit haven't rapped about this but it's too hard to change the world by yourself, even all of us LB rappers if we did that , thres just too many people and negative influences out there for us to make a difference , or atleast thats the way it seems

i guess you can affect people in direct contact with you but not everyone will try and pass the message on and on , but yeah fuck 2chainz and lil wayne and all those dudes

Erupt da Monsta
01-11-2013, 12:52 AM
nah, we cant say fuck those niggas, as hip hop artists it is our duty to drop knowledge to those niggas, convince those niggas to change religions, we could use them to win this war,they have rank... might sound impossible... but i dont believe anything is impossible tbh

ChiefChainz
01-11-2013, 01:33 AM
they been tryna change world poverty longer then influence of music, social standings, etc etc .. theres always gunna be people opposed to it for their own greed, some people just dont give 2 fucks and thats a larger ripple effect heading downward then people caring and spinning up , keep tryin though, if this ever beconmes national or a group on facebook or something u can count me in but until then keep workin on ideas man

Erupt da Monsta
01-11-2013, 02:04 AM
85 percent of the population doesnt care/isnt aware/doesnt feel like change is possible, 10 percent control the 85 percent, 5 percent enlighten the 85 percent. turnin water to wine type ish

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:00 PM
this still going?

Mr-Felon
01-11-2013, 10:21 PM
The world and Youth will never change not being negative or Trolling just stating the FACTS you think you ear feed a 2 year old MLK i have a dream Videos and speeches it will make any difference if he watched Dave Chapelle?You can not base1 2 year old dancing off of 2chainz how is his mom Abusing him?Wow i hate mfs who come on here acting like they have a dream and shit and start looking down on everyone else if its Poison to a 2year old its poison to Any age......I myself know that lyrically J Cole>2 Chainz but to a 2 year old its just bass and rhythym hes hearing he cant read let alone understand what J Cole or 2 Chainz are rapping about ill tell you what when i was young some kid i used to play with gave me a Poor Righteous teachers cassette tape and i played the hell out of it i mean till the shit popped but Im white and am not part of the 5 percenters

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Poor Righteous Teachers - Shakiyla II - YouTube

this was my shit

and so was this

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:22 PM
It's not the life experience.

A kid aged 2 doesn't understand what neither 2 chains nor J.Cole's saying.

To him its just noises, the more funky the noise then he'll dance to it...he just a kid..and btw until the age of 5 I was listenin to some weird as shit, but first rap track I heard was lose yourself when it came out and Stuck with hip hop from then on

I kind of already said that family ^

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM
thats what im saying felon he a baby he gone bonce to the happy sounds. just the same why they love cartoons. its eyecandy. he a kid lol what else can u say? its just what they do. ppl look 2 deep into shit

Mr-Felon
01-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Poor Righteous Teachers - So Many Teachers - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Now keep in mind i was a white kid and rocked the fuck outta the "Holy Intellect"Album by Poor righteous teachers ERUPT is full of shit

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Poor Righteous Teachers - So Many Teachers - YouTube

This was my fav song off it tho but I don't know Erupt may be onto something now that i think about it because i did have a kid with a Black girl and was with her for 3 years so idk maybe it does influence you some IF you are Old enuff to understand whats being said

Phoenix
01-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm quitting this website.