PDA

View Full Version : Man Down Pt. II - Aint Shit Change (Damu GriZZEAT Diss)

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Dont hate me for posting lyrics. But ya need to know & understand the bars if ya dont know the history.

Rebuttal Diss Track - Man Down Pt. II (Aint Shit Change)
https://soundcloud.com/princestana/grizz-diss

Lyrics:
bitch nigga you a queer, nigga you aint packin raw/
so get the fuck up outta here, nigga u cant attack a boss/
you appear to be catchin balls i swear to God u Randy Moss/
doesnt mind a Classick bitch, no wonder this dick's an Afterthought/
bout to end ya net career, like a retired fishermen/
talkin guns, dont cock back, (yeah) i see the bitch in him/
you want beef? u dumb geek? cool ya jets and listen slim/
u cheat for votes, dont stop at my account -- but ya'll prolly think its him/
7 days slaughter i swear to God he's a weak kill /
what Delusional is ya bars, but Grizz the beat's ill/
grabbin L's, gay as hell, but mad coz i seek thrills/
this pussy wouldnt't sail (sale) at me, he'd Cast A D (Cassidy),he's meek mills/
lets get real! i aint talkin drag shows but this gay shook/
couldn't make this up, yall need to check my facebook/
sending msgs, & poking me with all those sway looks/
but once i pulled the strap, he ducked for cover like he's Tae Brooks/

(Expos & history: Afterthought in his crew Classick At Rhymin - Grizz got caught for having multiple forum accounts and voting for himself - he made a diss track about me called Delusional - he be on my FB sending me msgs flirtin and shit)

--

This foo can't run a track, but no need to come & lace him/
a shadow of the Rule but never could replace him/
hyped about the LBA, nobody had faced ya?!/
if growling makes u top dawg (grrr) I'm Mike Vic in this situation/
bars are so basic! a champ? but You Wish tho/
fuckin him over so hard you'd swear I was his nympho/
Phil shot you down, but Tana making ya limp mo/
til ya body in all white like that fat bitch up in ya intro!/
Shot To Ya Heart & ya ass bout to see some/
u a fake dick, a deal tho? (dildo) - well, u can be one/
ya tracks are so whack, Classick vets dont even peep them/
u claim u drop techs, but failed to overcome a Phenom/
see ummm.. ya bars dont have bites, u a track muzzle
&& ya girl says you're a muhfuckin whack sucka/
tried to lift the pound but struggle to even pack muscle/
everytime you tried to cyph her (cypher), u become a Bash Brother/

(Expos & history: Rule WAS in Classick At Rhymin' and he tried to replace him after he left - Grizz won LBA Champ by a no-show vs. You Wish - he always growls (grrrrr) in his tracks - Verity (fat white bitch) voice was in his diss track intro also did a collab wit him Shot At Ya Heart - lost to Phenom in a text battle - has a text cypher called Bash Brothers)

-- (Mariah Carey - Obsessed Clip) --

wtf aint yall ban him, this sucka bitch is very scary/
he dont nick cannons, he's shootin off mariah careys/
let him tell the tale, he's dustin off the fairys/
acts gets dumb & dumber, staging off jim carey's/
i'd fuck him missionary, and do what his mans do/
question ya skills? but nobody have a damn clue/
stuck in the same punch, i think ya got ya hands glued/
leave it to beaver, i'd be the teacher .. (i) got DamU!/

(Expos & history: he repeats his the same punchlines - teacher/Damu (a theatre college)/ dam (beaver) gotdamn u)

--

i told tis bitch lego! but he aint leaving the block/
that track was a suicide & he's need'll (needle) the shot/
nobody's pickin up ya shit, cause we aint feelin ya drops/
u aint equipping the clips, bitch you're kneeling for cocks/
Freeze hit me up like Tana, you're gonna kill him or not?/
i said im be the one to face him, if he's appealing or not/
ya pillsbury'd, dont get dough boy that theory is crock/
plus u dont Phil (fill) Banks .. you're just Jockin Our Cocks! (ugh!)/

(Expos & history: Freeze (we in the same crew) txt me awaring me of the diss and told me to kill him - me & Phil Banks gotta collab called Jockin My Cock)

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 06:54 PM
'plus u dont Phil (fill) Banks .. you're just Jockin Our Cocks!'

shemale alert

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 06:58 PM
i cant hear soundcloud on my comp for some reason... send me the mp3 tana, and i'll upload it to letsbeef for you.... when i get the time... MonstaMusic22@gmail.com

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
of course.. CLASSICK hate. lmao.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Erupt - sent.

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
It ain't hate tho..don't get me wrong, I liked some of your punches/lines whatever you wanna call em but truth is that your flow was choppy as hell some times imo...plus why would you talk about your cock when theoretically you should have a vagina? Don't be fake.

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM
lmao. riiiiight. buuuut why ppl who is not in Classick, or on this site says the exact opposite? mmk. yeah... awaiting more Classick hate tho.. this track was up two days before i dropped it here. and you, a Classick member says differently. sound sour to me.. its coo, i expect it from yall.. ;)

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:11 PM
tanas flow was actually on par with grizzs in this one tbh..... swag was actually better than grizz's.... bars were actually better too.... Grizz's hook n beat is what carried him tbh... tana -1 Grizz- 0 tbph. 100

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:17 PM
lmao. riiiiight. buuuut why ppl who is not in Classick, or on this site says the exact opposite? mmk. yeah... awaiting more Classick hate tho.. this track was up two days before i dropped it here. and you, a Classick member says differently. sound sour to me.. its coo, i expect it from yall.. ;)

how is this hate? Im just lettin you know of my opinion...I ain't sayin your presence and delivery and lines weren't good..I read the lyrics before listening to the track and I was like yo she going in...but some parts, like:

'you appear to be catchin balls'

'bout to end ya net career'

'til ya body in all white like that fat bitch up in ya intro!'

ya mumbled, ya lost the beat...you tried to fit everything into one sentence and lost the beat count...plus that cock part is just a question...I was wonderin why ya said it.

Just cause I'm in classick don't mean I can't criticize your piece of work without being hateful...don't be ignorant

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Damn son, drop ur pom poms u been carpet munchin before she even dropped tha song... Im bouta take a listen n give full unbias feedbak:high:

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:22 PM
trust me its unbiased...it's just my honest opinion.

#nopompoms

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:23 PM
any time someone roots for the opposite team, grizz starts yellin pom poms

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:25 PM
ithink he was talkin to me brah

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 07:28 PM
OSKAR read expos and u will understand why i said what I said. Meaning u have to listen me and Phil Banks collab JockinMyCock - which talks about swag/money which the pillsbury/dough line setup for. Smh, simple niggas.

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 07:30 PM
im talkin to erupt...

But after Lissen'n u went in, I mean... I jus clowned u... u had to dig and search n try to get personal as fuk... but at tha end of tha day.....I made muzik. U did not. Ma only knock is u did FORCE tha shiii outta somethings, I mean its a track not a text battle mommi. And ur flow was niiiice, but off in places. Last but not least QUALITY was ass sauce.

Most deffo doesnt warrant a response, but thanks... i had fun makin ur initial response and inticipatin ur response to it...

1/

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:33 PM
lol @ simple...Just cause I haven't listened to your track don't mean im simple...I criticise what I hear.

On a sidenote...do you really think your flow was perfect? I'm I wrong for saying the shit that I said? So lets say if erupt told you what I told you it'd be 'honest feedback' but when a classick member says it its 'hate'? I see you

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:35 PM
lol @ simple...Just cause I haven't listened to your track don't mean im simple...I criticise what I hear.

lol that makes no sense at all homie... you sound mad simple right there... tbh

and Grizz.. how you gonna say pom poms ... when you didnt even hear the track yaself... then come out and say she went in.. then say you made music.. she didnt... huh? son you made a hook... the beat made you tbh.... you had a decent swag, etc.. but bars were ass.. and your quality was ass aswell.. just 100.

had a few good lines, but the bars overall were mad average , post the lyrics to your shit if you dont mind

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Um, Never wrote them on computer...but still... I lissened to tha track before i said anything in tha thread son. And ok, if i really wanted to body her i cud... I mean, i not finna study girls whole ON-LINE LIFE jus to make a diss track... SHRUG/

Like i said decent track, but i ain finna hype maself... nor down play hers. Post a poll if u really wanna make an public ass of urself...

Edit: 1\

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

To be real, Shoot me tha file Prince S-Tana and i'll post it as an LB track, then u can get feeds n plays jus i did...

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:46 PM
a poll? lol it aint that serious son, this just honest feedback... cus you talkin about pom poms n shit.

you say you not gonna downplay hers... then you say post a poll if she wants to make an ass of herself??? lol get ya shit straight homie. just sayin.

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 07:48 PM
Okay guys..sorry for being the 'odd' one here for finding a girl saying 'jocking my cock' weird and expoing it with...'oh I did a track called jocking my cock that's all about swag and money but on the chorus I say...jocking my cock..jocking my cock'

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 07:49 PM
im talkin to u nigga.. If u really wanna see whaaas up. jus post a poll... n it must be that serious cause u in this bitch co-signin like a mufuka... damn nigga, let her fight her fight famzo... I ain had no class members say shiiii to or about her. she wanted this, she got it.. Like i said Drop tha pom poms.

Oli chill bro. Let her get her shine..

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:50 PM
lol shut up bitch your vaginas showin now... real talk.. you takin critique to heart. chill out

IV
01-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I actually quite enjoyed this loooool.

Nice to see some real beef going on, some cool bars and swag from you Tana

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Ok Lil Phillip, Mabad.:o

G'shiii on actually reply'n tho, like i said if u want me to post it up as an LB track Holla. Prince S-Tana

1\

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 07:56 PM
ait hall of shamer.... be ez, but answer this first, why does thug killer still have his hall of shame title n you dont... just curious

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 08:25 PM
cuz thug is still a shamed faggot

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Lol. It's easy to know ya history when it's sitting on ya user profile. Btw, FreezyCT mixed them. U made music for only LB heads to listen, mines actually got played and fed from other ppl outside LB. u sound mad Grizz, coz I got personal on u. All I'm saying is quite funny that ya Classick niggas feedback is different than non-Classick members. Do the math. I spoke the truth, u spoke played insults we help from others and a hook. With that being said, ima just wait to see what other Classick vs. non-Classick members feed back

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 09:38 PM
....:high: no worries mommi.

Aall im sayin is.. 75 plays in two days.. Most rates were from outta-class members. Couple niggas said u got bodied, couple cats jus said they felt tha vibe. all im sayin is we were suppose to be makin MUZIK ma baby, if u wanted to mud sling and whaaa not u cuda sent me a 1:00. but Overall i have nothin to be mad at... I dropped dope, u responded.. We hold it down everytime we meet Text before n now this track shiiii.. Yours reasons for wantin to beef w/ me aren really "beefable" in ma book... So im jus havin fun.

Once again G'lookz on tha Reply, Cause one thing this site is lackin o\is actual Track Beef by tha known niggas(which happen to be text).

And as i have tried to do before....Im exit'n ur thread.:high:

Letum
01-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Tana did the damn deal tho. I see you holding it dwn n DFW

Jack Swagger
01-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Both ya'll went in. Good shit.

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 10:18 PM
lol Grizz knows he bit off more than he can chew haha the wolf howlin right now , but lookin like the little pig that built his house out of straw haha

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 10:26 PM
stan.

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
^proving my point. Argument destroyed. stan. stop following me around, begging me to reply to your posts. stan haha

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
grizzy got his very own stan

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 10:36 PM
*DELUSIONAL*

But ayo, Tana u diss me and post a thread...... POOF 150 views. lolz

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

And rupart, Whaaas really good ma dawg... no pussy or sumn tonight? Nigga chill play some on-line family fued or sumn... U trippin ma guy. u in here boostin Girl shiiii wen she lettin shiii ride jus like me:confused:

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 10:37 PM
lol so every nigga that argues in ONE THREAD is a stan... lol that means 90 percent of letsbeef are stans... i think you misinterpret the word stan...

2. Stan
A crazed and or obsessed fan. The term comes from the song Stan by eminem. The term Stan is used to describe a fan who goes to great lengths to obsess over a celebrity.

making countless erupt threads, typing in numbers for a week straight, following me around in every thread talking shit. not just one thread. all of them. hahah

i got my own stan.. haha reached letsbeef celebrity status haha

im honored ,

not

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 10:45 PM
fan.. seems im not the only 1 misenterperating it. just because you post dumb shit on an open forum n i question / clown it as my right doesnt mean anything other than exactly that. lol u a grown man tryna save infant zombies and using a term that went outta fashion in 2005. lol stan. u outta touch on just about every front

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 10:50 PM
meh

3/10

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Not really tho Grizz.. I asked when we gonna sparr in audio, u went ghost and dropped that shit and I replied quickly. Not to mention I dropped a diss 2 months ago and u responded now. And I responded in what 2 days? No crew member hype, no hype men or other niggas talking. Just me, all me, wit Freeze helping with the mix. My bars was doper, no denying. No hook for support, just bars. Real shit, no makeups or played shit talking. Substance wise it was clearly an overkill. Ya mad at Erupt coz he honest about it. Ijs. U hyping yaself. I'm sure if I uploaded it on LB tracks the rates/feedback would be the same and most likely more. Only a handful of ppl heard this and it hasn't been 24 hours yet. All I see is u hyping ya self tbh along wi ya Classick buddies. I don't need a full net clique for the feed on here. As u can see, I'm holding my own. U can't manage to do that Grizz...

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 10:52 PM
haha tana put grizz on blast... this shits hilarious.... Grizz gettin shitted on by a hoe haha

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 10:53 PM
yeah thats what i thought.. fall back.

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 11:02 PM
What's the point of u trolling Just C .. It's quite annoying, take ya shit somewhere else. It's like u craving for attention with irrelevant posts.

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Tana u dropped a diss before i got banned sweetheart... Everyon laffed it off, includin me... i came into ur thread, n joked it off like... awww this bitch makin love songs.. I DEID NOT RESPECT UR BEEF THEN, AS I DONT NOW. U steady flip floppin, one minute u tryna get me on a track, and hypin me because i responded to ur text battle wen other niggas ducked.. next u runnin around mad, cause of whaaaa exactly??

U jus got finessely fuked. If u cant see that ur fukin delusional forreal. Stop lettin Erupt boost ur head mommi... Yes u had HELLY Personal bars, Kudos. anyone can dig dirt on me... I PUT MA SHIIII OUT THERE. But thats all u did.. I have nothing to say on tha matter of ma bars, i ain said shiii about them really... so for u sayin im hypin maself, ur reachin. Tho ma shiiiiii shot to tha top of most played, n i had hi remarks from NON-CLASS Members, i still ain been in tha forums, or on ur page talkin shiiiiii.... Chill, If it means that much that u SHIT on me, Get ur dickholder erupt to place a poll up. Or like i said, gimme ur permission to post ur song as an LB track. But other than that.... Dont embarrass urself shawty. KEEP IT CLASSICK:high:

Real Talk... YOU WILL NEVER PHASE ME. But Once again, Props on tha reply.

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 11:07 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

keep it classick.

haha

irrelevant post

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Anybody read this? I didn't. U dont care, but dropped an essay? Why u still here? I didn't speak this much on yo threads, all I said was coo...

Serious question, u mad bro?

Interp
01-10-2013, 11:09 PM
Lmfao.... ......

Well then...

Thats one of the most horridly mixed tracks ive heard in awhile...

Btw...you did know there was a beat right...??

Call this bias or whatever ...but ive been saying fuck grizz for alot longer than i been sayin fuck this dude tana...

He got you..

Grizz - 1 tana - 0

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 11:12 PM
^^^^Thread.

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 11:13 PM
Lmao. I knew this faggot was gonna show up. At least I respect Grizz for droppin tracks and actually making my time worth while. You? Nigggga plz! #ignored Interp

Phil Banks
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
good seein u guys can fight when i aint here

Erupt da Monsta
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
lol grizz mad as hell.... haha this shits epic

he gets a reply from interp the shit talker, talkin about grizz wins, and he goes all big bad wolf n shit happy cus he caught one of the three little pigs haha relax faggit

burn one....

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Grow up.

Holla if ur tryna post that Track forreal Prince S-Tana

1\

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 11:21 PM
22 plays in 4 hours vs. 75 plays in 2 days lol.

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm surprised that me and Interp agree on something...

Don't make me start tah like you homie...keep goin wit em fuck classick campaigns

Shezso Eu
01-10-2013, 11:24 PM
If anybody gonna post it, it'll be Erupt I already sent him the file

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Lmao @ niggas talkin bout quality. Duh, CPU mic. Judging quality is lame af lmao. Can't deny then bars tho.. Quiet much? I hear them crickets loud and clear

GRizzEAT
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
....:high:

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I always felt tha same, until i stepped ma quality up. now its a turn-off to fight thru muffles and static jus to get sum1's bars. N dont talk to no-one but me prince s. I ain said shiii about ur bars? so whaaa are u sayin? get Rupart to post tha song and we'll go from there..

Holla.

Ticket
01-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Prince had some lines but the delivery was forced sounded very poor on the beat... shit wasn't really very easy to listen to..

Grizz had some dope lines too but the flow son, the flow and cadence on that beat was fuckin butter son...

Grizz 1 - Tana 0...

Save the hate and appreciate me taking the time to pay attention

Mr-Felon
01-10-2013, 11:32 PM
I have to say This Reply was nice

GRizzEAT
This is all i have been sayin^. G'drop Tana... but i FINESSED it ma baby.

Ticket
If anybody gonna post it, it'll be Erupt I already sent him the file

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Lmao @ niggas talkin bout quality. Duh, CPU mic. Judging quality is lame af lmao. Can't deny then bars tho.. Quiet much? I hear them crickets loud and clear

Computer mic don't mean shit tho my quality is nice and I got a computer mic thats shit...

Interp
01-10-2013, 11:39 PM
Lmao. I knew this faggot was gonna show up. At least I respect Grizz for droppin tracks and actually making my time worth while. You? Nigggga plz! #ignored Interp

Out of anyone in this thread besides ticket and phil...i can almost guarantee ive dropped more tracks..

And i know ive for damn sure dropped more than you .. You ignorant.... Yell behind the mic like a retarded missy elliot...u fuckin bucktooth, street corner campin.. Gutterslut..

Go turn tricks hoe...

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Computer mic don't mean shit tho my quality is nice and I got a computer mic thats shit...

^^^^^this..

Now up ya knowledge....bitch..

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 09:51 PM
What's the point of u trolling @Just C (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=890571) .. It's quite annoying, take ya shit somewhere else. It's like u craving for attention with irrelevant posts.

shut ur overweight stash having used dildo bargain hunt clit seeking ass up.

Mr-Felon
01-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Lmao i have no problem with Prince S but the last few post in here have been very Funny Lmaooooo please come defend yourself Prince S-Tana

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Due to the fact the last two cockslobbin fags are blocked, I'm not inclined to reply to such faggotry Mr-Felon

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

It's just quite funny that the ones who has a had problem wit me has negativity said on their end. Hence, Ticket, interp, Classick members. And I can care the fck less if u chose to enter this thread or not. So tell me, why all Tana haters got shit to say, I counted all those mfs and um, yeah shit aint tellin me shit buuuut ya still hatin!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Mr-Felon need I respond to those butthurt swag envied ballickers. Neither decided to send bars or drop a track. Prove to me u on my level, otherwise they need to stay on they job an keep hating. I love that shit.. Theyre like loyal fans IMO. Any and eveythin I do they gonna peep it, think about it. I win. ;)

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:14 PM
im about as partial to a bit of cock as u r.... plus you cant block me im a mod

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:15 PM
1)The site commited suicide the day after you posted the track/#saysomething
2) Everyone here gives u criticism and u still consider it as hate...if you expected to hear 'dope track, flow was of the hook' then ya ain't gonna hear it
3)You talk about how you don't give a fuck about LB views and how you got major views outside of lb. Your top viewed track outta lb has a 100 views...I don't consider this a huge fan base.

Griz called ya delusional in the track...With ur behavior in this thread I believe he was spot on

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 10:25 PM
shhhhhhh, u cant tell her nothin ma dawg.. Jus sit bak n enjoy.

Imma blaze one for ma lost baby tho
Aaliyah Try Again Music Video - YouTube
:high::high::high:

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Why don't y'all go back and see who said what, come back to me when you proved me wrong.

Didn't I diss Ticket and Interp?
Isn't Oskar in Classick?
Hadn't me and Just C exchange words a few times?

Ya think this the only feedback I got? Wrong.

Aren't these the only ppl with negative shit to say? You're proving nothing here, but making point oh so valid. Lol. Typical niggas.

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:32 PM
lol you so delusional it ain't even funny..

Keep thinkin ya perfect tho...

I ain't got reason to hate ya in the first place...You and griz aint exactly beefin but anyway...

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 10:37 PM
lol you so delusional it ain't even funny..

Keep thinkin ya perfect tho...

I ain't got reason to hate ya in the first place...You and griz aint exactly beefin but anyway...

Lord. Ayoooo Tana, I have a question mommi...

U say u posted tha track on tha Cloud riiiii?? And ur gettin whaaa typa feedbak?? Cause Ur whole beef is based offa LB related matters... So whaaa exactly can someone say... wen they dont know whaaas really poppin nor have they heard ma track? N before u make a typical answer...No, Im not mad, jus wonderin????

Cause tha people that have heard ma track offa lb laff at shiii i was sayin, no expo needed.....ukno?

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:37 PM
i never even listened to ur track or talked about it. i was putting rupt in his place. the fuck i wanna listen to this shit for lol

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
I can picture tana on a stage..sold out Event...20 people in the crowd

after every verse she pauses the beat and be like

'btw...You wish a guy from letsbeef.com'

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Lolz #LIZZMAN Swaggy

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Then why are u even in here Just C like you're irrelevant as fck right about now.

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Ayo bitch, answer ma fukin question... Whaaa are "THESE PEOPLE" tellin u?

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Stfu u cocksucking faggot >> http://www.rap-royalty.com/forum/audio-drops/187443-man-down-pt-ii-aint-shit-change-damu-grizzeat-diss.html

Make sure u chek the date too. And I posted your diss waaay long ago, dudes weren't impressed. But the owner took it down coz of site rules. I already knew about my quailty before I posted shit here. It further lets me know how much LB is full of hating ass dickriders. It's a whole thread about started by a few ppl on here! Of course ya name came up mostly, and that's where I was old I was robbed in that text battle.

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 10:50 PM
shut ur overweight stash having used dildo bargain hunt clit seeking ass up.

Mr-Felon
01-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Lmao^^^^

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM
'your flow os ALRIGHT. You ride the beat good, but you slur your words sometimes like you're rushing a long line into that bar of the beat.'

The second guy on that link you posted says this ^ *suprisingly exactly what Oskar the classick hater said*

HATE i tell ya HATE

Mr-Felon
01-11-2013, 10:55 PM
I personally liked both Disses IMO i think Grizz won now I am Unbiased but Diss track for diss track i think Grizz took it but I was impressed by your diss Prince s i think you took alot of shots and went at a few people at the same time i felt like the 1st verse you were uncomfortable on the beat but from half way thru the 1st verse you got into your Zone i think Your sound quality hurt you some If Freezy helped you IDK what the fuck he did but it hurt your quality I think Grizz was mad Comfy and had a nice flow he had Cadence like i said no hate to either i love the sport of Dissing but i feel Grizz won round 1 but I wouldnt stop doing you Prince S

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Just C

My bitches > yours
My swag > yours
My bars > yours
My life > yours

I know, I know. The only thing u can do continue droppin the same played ass insults when you're just.. Not better than anything the dyke u desperate crave to be like is.

U the realist nigga here tho bruh.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2584/fuckisgood.png

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Yesterday, 06:58 PM #9 (permalink)
Tommy Kost
Assassin

Credits: 100
Wins: 14
Losses: 7

Awards Showcase

Total Awards: 1

hahahahha expos in audio

forever finished

Lolz... Everybodies sayin 'they dont know whats goin on but...... Believe me... If they known whaaa wuda happened or wuda been on this site...they wuda been on tha same tip as everyone in this thred (Besides Erupt). And this further more proves ur fukin crazy, Bitch... Do u REALLY THINK I DUCKED UR FIRST....FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD.....DISS??? If u answer yes to that question, shoot urself. I see ur boostin ur shiiii on other sites?? WTF is that?? BITCH u post 48 bars against Ma 24 and u still did NOTHING BUT STATE SHIIIII THAT ONLY LB HEADS who give a shiiii about, and that shiii u said was so....meh.... NO ONE CARES ON THA SITE, THAT U DUG UR INFORMATION FROM. Im takin ma time to type this, because u need some real fukin help if u believe u came anywhere near beatin me on a TRACK. Bitch u ain no Elite Performer, Im surprised Freeze let u come out side like that, really.

shrug/

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:02 PM
'your flow os ALRIGHT. You ride the beat good, but you slur your words sometimes like you're rushing a long line into that bar of the beat.'

The second guy on that link you posted says this ^ *suprisingly exactly what Oskar the classick hater said*

HATE i tell ya HATE

The same guy KO'd in an audio battle. Who made a thread and bitched about it. Know your history.

Secondly I never denied what was wrong in the flow of things. Your first post here was "shemale alert" clearly throwing shade before making an "unbiased" feed. So why are u here, it's not towards u nor were u mentioned. But u STILL here? U can release ya self off Grizz's balls now.

J u s T C
01-11-2013, 11:05 PM
lol guy said same shit oskar said. funny how she lash out over there same as she does here. somebody aint got her some carpet lately o.0...nobody over there heard grizz track. plus you battling on lb not there. rofl she got an excuse for everything.

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Lmfao GRizzEAT u maaaaaad bro? Everyone on RR Tommy Kost is my rival there. U seem really mad son. Ppl knew coz I posted ya track and I hate that the owner took it down coz I was gonna link it to ya. Coz LB is so full of shitty dickriders, I rather hear others opinions. And u are sooooooo maaaaad right now. I'm dying laughing here! Woooo!

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Im here because you posted the track for people to view.

Just because Im classick don't mean I should not be here or don't have a right to check others people's work and criticize it.

You said jocking my cock and made a whole song called jocking my cock! You don't have to be a hater or a classick member to notice that this doesn't sound right...

Then I gave you my honest feedback, which from what it seems other ppl agree with me on... I gave you some positives and some negatives I didn't say 'that shit's trash' straight away.

But...you decided to bitch about that which shows how insecure and delusional u are

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Im mad cause im winnin... Lolz.

I swear i played a chess move on this hoe, while she was plotin on three x's in a row.

Bitch open ur eyes..

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Lmao. No one heard Grizz track over there? I posted that first! And if u read, that was why I posted expos. Y'all got an excuse for everything as soon as I post proof on ya ass, now its this and that. Ask Dissizit he is over there. Witnesses it all. U all are just mad right now. And I'm enjoying it. How can one bitch get so many dicks acting like ... BITCHES?!

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Lmfao GRizzEAT u maaaaaad bro? Everyone on RR Tommy Kost is my rival there. U seem really mad son. Ppl knew coz I posted ya track and I hate that the owner took it down coz I was gonna link it to ya. Coz LB is so full of shitty dickriders, I rather hear others opinions. And u are sooooooo maaaaad right now. I'm dying laughing here! Woooo!

Delusion onsets Denial

and its startin to show...

*Hmmmmmm, How far shud i take this*

Phil Banks
01-11-2013, 11:14 PM
damn ya still at it lol

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Lolz... ayo Phil Banks ur tha audio guy around these parts... whaaats ur take?

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:16 PM
listen honey..

If one person and another person who don't know anything about each other give u the exact same criticism that means that more people think the same thing.

Now if ya was serious about your work you'd take every piece of advise and work on it instead of seeing everything as hate. Do you want to elevate and expand your views or do you really wanna drop verses with the same mistakes over and over again and stick to 20 views?

I mean the track is there...I even quoted the lines I told you were forced...play it back and listen to it yaself...Tell me if im wrong with what I said about this track..

lllllllllllll
Lmao. No one heard Grizz track over there? I posted that first! And if u read, that was why I posted expos. Y'all got an excuse for everything as soon as I post proof on ya ass, now its this and that. Ask Dissizit he is over there. Witnesses it all. U all are just mad right now. And I'm enjoying it. How can one bitch get so many dicks acting like ... BITCHES?!

What do u do when your mad as fuck? lol & lmao at everything... Boost your self esteem. Get'em girl.

Shezso Eu
Who has proved me wrong? Wanted those ppl?
I have em to you.

And negative feedback besides ppl I beefed wit or Classick members?
Still hadn't proved that wrong.

U said u were gonna leave the thread.. But 8 pages later..
Oh no you little bitch of mine GRizzEAT I'm CLEARLY winning! And u know it.. That's why u are still here. I know your style.. When u feel superior u don't stay in the thread. When ya feel defeated, u write journals like in the last 3 pages. I just made u MY BITCh.. Bye Rihanna.

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Lolz... this bitch gone ERUPT.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Lolz, ukno me?????????????????

Lord, this joke never ends. U jus dont kno how ma chat bar is riiii now... Niggas is havin a field day on u.

But um.. Continue hoe, even ma girls laughin now.

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Griz made music.

You made a track that no one would get without an expo and with forced flow...

oh well...keep suckin at life..im out

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Why are u still here I'm not even reading your shit. OSKAR

Question tho, is Grizz balls salty or bitter? I wouldn't know, I don't take the dick.

lllllllllllll
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Gotta deliver your owns ehh?

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
lmfao I wouldn't expect anything less from a simple minded bitch like you..

As I said...stay average peace

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Bitch ma balls is on some davidoff coolness riiii now.:pimp:

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Dude ya own crew members laughing at u in my IMs.. U soooooooo don't wanna go there! Lmfao.

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:22 PM
btw stop tagging at me if u don't want my attention

Phil Banks
01-11-2013, 11:24 PM
punks sig wins this shit tho

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Dude ya own crew members laughing at u in my IMs.. U soooooooo don't wanna go there! Lmfao.

:fail:......Believe me bitch, if ANY CLASSICK member wuda been talkin shiiii about me in ur box wuda wuda broke ur thick ass burger neck tryna copy n paste in this thread...... Further Delusion, Damn Im finna Checkmate.

Matter-a-fact, post it... and i'll TAKE MA TRACK DOWN AND SUMBIT THAT I LOST THIS 'TRACK BATTLE' aswell as change ma name to Tana's Dildo.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

punks sig wins this shit tho

Yeah, He was always a guy that spoke dopely UNDER HIS MESSAGE.

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Y'all remember when I first got on here and Grizz begged me in Classick. Mad posts how I'm the illest and all that shit.. Up in my IMs flirting. Verity made a thread how Grizz stay riding me..

But now I'm not an Elite Performer. I'm none of that now right?!

Bi-polar as faggot.

Btw, easy question. Just act like bitches do when u beg to get pussy OSKAR ignore em!

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Bitch, i love all hoes....fuk u mean??

But stop procrastinating and post that shiiiiiiii

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm not like that.. I don't post what I talk to ppl about in private. Have I ever did that to you? U know what u IM'd and Pm'd or whatever. I never did. And I won't, cause it has nothing to do with them.

lllllllllllll
01-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Why bring it up then...? What a buzz kill..
lol Philly

GRizzEAT
01-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Exactly, Lil bitch... C'mon class this hoe ain bout it.

Check n Mate... Have fun bumpin ur thread.

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:32 PM
One thing I know, Tana don't lie homie. U maaaaad and hype! Lol. U were suppose to leave this thread like 8 pages ago?

TheAnonP
01-11-2013, 11:33 PM
you're tagging me aka beggin for attention aka begging for cock.

It's the net I can't give u what u want just let it go beautiful.

And lol..ya pulled the fuckyalife diss when you kno nothing about me...how mad are you?

Edit: i aint beggin for pussy..Like you im a transvestite jocking my cock

Shezso Eu
01-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Y u so mad Grizz? I only made one comment in your thread. This just tells me u know u got bodied. U got me on quailty.. *applauds* but AT does it for u. If we both were in the studio, drop the same lyrics - u woulda got ate up. Fact. U know that, coz if u truly thought u really nailed me, u wouldn't be puttin up such a fuss. What are u like 40, I think it's time for u to get off those unemployment checks dukes.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

That was sooooo predictable. OSKAR lmao. Very. You're gettin tagged because u I'm proving a point. #winning

Interp
01-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Holy shit...

Tanas made looking like a complete retard fighting a paper bag a sport i guess...

Simmer down there mr dangling clit....

Learn from this .... Ur track was ass....

Blnk's punk garbage > your wackness...

You really must not actually enjoy hip hop yourself to think this track was in any way skillful...

Funny tho...on one hand ur lieing about getting contracts

On tge other u drop garb tracks with asscrack quality..

No producer/record company in their right mind would ever even consider entertaining the possibility of bringing such sub par skills to the table...

Shits real hoe... Choke on the pill

Shezso Eu
01-12-2013, 11:10 AM
This message is hidden because Interp is on your ignore list.

J u s T C
01-12-2013, 11:18 AM
lol this deluded muff divers still tryna save face

IV
01-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Why is this thread still going? Grizz dropped a dope track on Tana, Tana dropped a dope track back

J u s T C
01-12-2013, 11:46 AM
because princess finger fuck cant take criticism.

Phil Banks
01-12-2013, 12:02 PM
lol finally Just C getting mean again.... thought the fucker had turned into the British Seth Mcfarlane n shit..... roasting ever so softly smh

this the just we wan see yo

GRizzEAT
01-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Why is this thread still going? Grizz dropped a dope track on Tana, Tana dropped a dope track back

...StOp TrOlLiNg

FreezyCT
01-14-2013, 09:20 AM
mind if i stir this up?

GRizzEAT
01-14-2013, 10:59 AM
mind if i stir this up?

Sure, why not.
Lets Beef Track: Delusional- (Prince S Tana Diss) - By: GRizzEAT

Shezso Eu
01-15-2013, 11:12 AM
cook it up.. Grizz y u trollin tho

GRizzEAT
01-15-2013, 11:20 AM
103 ma baby, gotta keep them plays bunkin...:high:

Shezso Eu
01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
managed to happen without posting it on everyone's profile as well ;)

GRizzEAT
01-15-2013, 01:53 PM
Cant knock tha Hustle tho.

Shezso Eu
01-15-2013, 01:56 PM
you hustle on LB now? where's ya life Grizz.. here i suppose.

GRizzEAT
01-15-2013, 03:07 PM
'Put me anywhere on Gods green earth, and i'll triple ma Worth' -Hova

Type Grizz.

Shezso Eu
01-15-2013, 04:58 PM
But u only got LB fame. U dont even have 100 FB friends alone soundcloud followers/likes ... Iono see where ya worth is tripled my boy.

TheAnonP
01-15-2013, 10:43 PM
you ain't got no life if ur friend list aint above 100 fams...

Come on u know better than tht

GRizzEAT
01-15-2013, 11:05 PM
she reachin everytime:high:

Ticket
01-15-2013, 11:24 PM
lol @ the tags tho

Shezso Eu
01-15-2013, 11:57 PM
you ain't got no life if ur friend list aint above 100 fams...

Come on u know better than tht

Grizz balls must be ya fav snack son. Like that wasn't even the point being made. That was rebuttaled from the jigga quote. Dude, are you proud being Grizz bitch? U still manage to find ya way in this thread

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

she reachin everytime:high:

Reaching for the truth.. Don't mind if I do.

TheAnonP
01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
who talked to ur lame ass anyway..

I told grizzy he a loner why u quoting me givign me extra notifications?

No one wants u bitch walk away

Shezso Eu
01-16-2013, 11:08 AM
aint this my thread tho? didnt u indirectly talk shit! u aint nothin but a Classick groupie nigga.. look at you. i'd kill ya lil net career bruh bruh. all u doing is giving me better reason to pawn you.. wanna end up like Grizz, cuz u clearly suckin the shit outta his salty balls.. OSKAR

GRizzEAT
01-16-2013, 12:15 PM
this bitch cant beat mr. goodness but steady thinkin she doin sumthing w/ me.

TheAnonP
01-16-2013, 03:07 PM
Wen u learn what flow means pm

Shezso Eu
01-16-2013, 04:11 PM
this bitch cant beat mr. goodness but steady thinkin she doin sumthing w/ me.

but you see WHO voted to have me lose tho? lmao.

when u get emails like this tho i will respect you.

11:39am

Dear Prince S. Tana,

After listening to your upload tracks on soundcloud, we would like to present to you an opportunity below.

Tori Doe from YouTube's Queen Of The Ring is hosting her very 1st rap battle event for Premier Exposure. She is on the hunt for both male and female rap battlers. To audition call: 1(PRIVATE) you have 2 minutes to rap ya hottest. If she like what she hears from you, she'll match you with an opponent and send you money for hotel and travel expenses. Then on the night of the event (win or lose) you will receive an additional $2,500. If interested call ASAP.

We think you have what it take to compete in this competition, from what was heard your skills are impressive. Please be aware that this email is invitational only, DO NOT give out the number to anyone or your chances of competing will be null in void. We hope to hear from you soon.

Shanae Ami