PDA

View Full Version : GTA V

lllllllllllll
01-10-2013, 04:25 PM
Says that the game world will be bigger than San Andreas GTA 4, and redemption combined... Damn this should be my favorite game of all time.. I love getting lost in games like fuck how do i get home lol.. You also play as three characters where the three stories combine and they work together. Whenever your playing with one of the characters, the other two are computer living it up in the game as well. That's dope as fuck..

V3numb
01-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Says that the game world will be bigger than San Andreas GTA 4, and redemption combined... Damn this should be my favorite game of all time.. I love getting lost in games like fuck how do i get home lol.. You also play as three characters where the three stories combine and they work together. Whenever your playing with one of the characters, the other two are computer living it up in the game as well. That's dope as fuck..

kinda like an normal RPG.. along side the whole storyliune thing of RE6.. even tho it sucked

i think GTA is overrated.. then again i hvnt played in awhile..

red dead was just desert anyways allong side a few cabins,canyons and needly trees lol

um waiting on DMC & "Mass Effect 4" dem shit goin be hot.. ME4 gonna be running on Dragon Age's Game engine..

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 05:41 PM
re6 was ass. regret buying that shit. pre ordered gta 5 gunna be sick. sa is my fave gta so its good to be going back. onlines gunna be nuts!

V3numb
01-10-2013, 05:44 PM
re6 was ass. regret buying that shit. pre ordered gta 5 gunna be sick. sa is my fave gta so its good to be going back. onlines gunna be nuts!

.. comepletly agree.. pre ordered 2 of em.. and didnt even get the code for the stuff or pass to six faggs cause it was expired..

MA3 and DMC gona be hot tho.. DMC out the 15th

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 05:52 PM
that sucks. i just thought there was too much action. its cool but when its constantly thrown in your face it gets old real fast. and the quick time events were a real bad decision. im an old resi fan thats prolly why i hated it so much. resi's are slow burners n atmospheric not a michel bay movie.

Fredo Lombardi
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
.. comepletly agree.. pre ordered 2 of em.. and didnt even get the code for the stuff or pass to six faggs cause it was expired..

MA3 and DMC gona be hot tho.. DMC out the 15th

new dmc seems ass only played the demo though they turned dante into a pussy don't like

J u s T C
01-10-2013, 05:58 PM
and ive played the dmc3 demo. u in some old european city type shit. it seemed more of the same. and i mean the bad as well as good. it feels dated like the developers hasnt moved with the times to improve it visually or technically. i didnt finish the demo

lllllllllllll
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
It's gotten so much hype I really hope it's what we getting amped for. I got all jumpy for SR3 and it was pretty shit to me.. But all of the shit they got in V including a huge world, man fuck life lol the summer will have to wait until 2014. Just C you posted like 2 threads I think but u were pretty amped about it.. Lol..

TheAnonP
01-10-2013, 11:53 PM
I don't know how well that three player is going to play out...Personally for me its not ideal...I liked havin the control of only one character, I generally like the idea of their being A protagonist.

V3 I disagree with ya tho, San Andreas was the best game for PS2 hands down! (I'll even give it an edge over god of war)

Graphics on GT5 look insane tho..them trailers definately make me wanna buy the game