PDA

View Full Version : Did meek Millz pay AR-AB?

BLNK
01-10-2013, 03:33 AM
I'm sure some, if not most of you saw the video that Phil Banks posted of Ar-AB co-signing Meek Mill. That being said, at the time of fucking with Cassidy, he was saying, frankly, the same exact things about Cassidy. The question, then, is did Meek Mill pay Ar-AB to release the video?

Phil Banks
01-10-2013, 04:33 AM
yeah i was thinking this..... but i doubt it..... like what ya gon give someone to talk for an hour a stack or 2? i dunno i felt dude was sincere could be wrong

fuck snow.

BLNK
01-10-2013, 04:47 AM
I just find it odd that he put out the same types videos for Cassidy when he was fucking with Cass. "He's in the trenches, that's how I know he street." Blah, blah, blah. Then turns around out of nowhere, saying the same thing about Meek, and contradicting his previous statement about Cassidy. That's not to say that Cassidy is "In the streets." Just that I find it odd he would change his story for no reason.

Ohs
01-12-2013, 06:17 AM
he prolly did get paid, u hear him sayin how cassidy didnt feed him, so if someone gonna offer you money to say something bad about someone u already feel ill against, i meen if i fought a body for somebody id expect some money too, god damn

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

PROOF AR AB IS LYING IN HIS 43 MIN TESTIMONIAL: "KNOWS CASSIDY FROM THE STREETS " - YouTube

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

PROOF AR AB IS LYING IN HIS 43 MIN TESTIMONIAL: "KNOWS CASSIDY FROM THE STREETS " - YouTube

Streetz De Hood
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Way I look at it is if he tryna call Cass fake then he gotta be fake too cuz he been rollin with Cass everywhere he go da passed 4-5 yrs lol See this da kind of shit Cass was talkin bout he help niggas get on then they get forgetful.. this is basically how meek did cass when he got on. Ya'll seeing it happen all over again n niggas still dont get it lol