PDA

View Full Version : DOS (denial of service)

Fredo Lombardi
01-09-2013, 04:25 PM
wtf is this? everytime I go to this site it says just a minute dos am I blocked from a site im trying to get access to or is it down for everyone? don't wanna name drop the forum because im loyal to letsbeef :rolleyes:

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
can you copy any paste the entire thing or screen shot it? then I could help better I believe.

maybe your internet won't let you access it blocked for security reasons or something?

Fredo Lombardi
01-09-2013, 04:42 PM
can you copy any paste the entire thing or screen shot it? then I could help better I believe.

maybe your internet won't let you access it blocked for security reasons or something?

http://i46.tinypic.com/nnwffs.jpg

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 04:50 PM
what happens after the five seconds?

as far as I can see the ddos protection refers to the website you're trying to visits protection from "DDOS"

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

ok so I went to the website, after 5 seconds I got on fine.

if it doesn't let you access then I believe they think you are a threat? from what I have gathered something is triggering there protection from letting you in.

Fredo Lombardi
01-09-2013, 04:57 PM
what happens after the five seconds?

as far as I can see the ddos protection refers to the website you're trying to visits protection from "DDOS"

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

ok so I went to the website, after 5 seconds I got on fine.

if it doesn't let you access then I believe they think you are a threat? from what I have gathered something is triggering there protection from letting you in.

damn I must be banned then oh well I know there is a way to override this somehow too lazy to look it up though