PDA

View Full Version : Xplissit Banned?

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm guessing it's something to do with PM'ing for votes.

What's the reason?

AfterThought
01-09-2013, 05:51 AM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/Atel-Xplis-Thug.jpg

^

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 06:24 AM
UhMAZING did that, too. I have a msg to prove it AfterThought and um.. Eloh_Stacks posted a link on my profile, idk if thats allowed.

AfterThought
01-09-2013, 06:32 AM
UhMAZING did that, too. I have a msg to prove it AfterThought and um.. Eloh_Stacks posted a link on my profile, idk if thats allowed.

Eloh probably didn't know it wasn't allowed, I'll give him an infraction warning.

PM me about about uhMAZING though.

Wigsplit
01-09-2013, 06:36 AM
damn, got the whole sneaky convo, he be on that grimey shit

AfterThought
01-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Yeah shit's the most interesting infraction I've given out in a while lol

TalkSick
01-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Lol what a goof

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Lol what a goof

I dont think you know the meaning of that word... well, at least down here..

Legit though, that's going kind of over-board.

Evolution
01-09-2013, 07:17 AM
^ I don't even care anymore. All I know is TalkSick's sig gave me a boner omg.

lmao jp.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-09-2013, 07:48 AM
I exposed him when i PMed the proof to RULE

Evolution
01-09-2013, 07:55 AM
^ I know. :/ That is relevant how?

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Ateleron http://reversegif.com/tv_o

I already defeated TalkSick's sig bruh.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He ALWAYS PM'd me his battle links telling me to drop a fair, no matter how many times I told him that it wasn't allowed and it could get him banned. Yet, he never made any effort to vote for anyone else.

Funny how he got banned for this though. Anybody that goes through that amount of effort to appear dominant on a rap battle website must be pretty fucking pathetic.

Letum
01-09-2013, 08:08 AM
^Thank you so much for that link bro. Been wondering so long.

Wigsplit
01-09-2013, 08:09 AM
I like them titties

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Meh, not brilliant. Too big. Too much sidehang.

Sometimes I prefer smaller, neater chesticles.

TalkSick
01-09-2013, 10:27 AM
I dont think you know the meaning of that word... well, at least down here..

Legit though, that's going kind of over-board.

Unless your from Canada, u have no arguement. No one knows that word better than me.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
I exposed him when i PMed the proof to RULE

I don't know why you're boasting about something that got you banned aswell.

I am going to miss your retardness. :(

TalkSick
01-09-2013, 10:36 AM

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

He ALWAYS PM'd me his battle links telling me to drop a fair, no matter how many times I told him that it wasn't allowed and it could get him banned. Yet, he never made any effort to vote for anyone else.

Funny how he got banned for this though. Anybody that goes through that amount of effort to appear dominant on a rap battle website must be pretty fucking pathetic.

You MOTHERFUCKER lol I didn't even know that existed. Touche' good sir.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 11:30 AM

quality is terrible.. but thank you for showing me that watching it not happen is better than the actual thing.. it wasnt all that great ahah

Fredo Lombardi
01-09-2013, 01:59 PM
"lets get that alteron faggot banned" lmfao dead yo wtf did you do? niggas hudled up in the chatbox plotting against you

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 02:09 PM
You MOTHERFUCKER lol I didn't even know that existed. Touche' good sir.

I see a punchline being born out of this, Talk.

I see it in the Tag Team tournament.

Be afraid.

Be VERY afraid.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

quality is terrible.. but thank you for showing me that watching it not happen is better than the actual thing.. it wasnt all that great ahah

To be honest, you're probably right.

Sideboob is somewhat more satisfying that full boob.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 02:20 PM
yup.....

METH_BARZ
01-09-2013, 02:52 PM

lol what a surprise kid tried to claim I was pming for votes in a battle we had smh

UhMAZING
01-09-2013, 03:07 PM

Agrees with V3numb, those bitches look a lil droopy...kinda what ateleron's mom's tits would look after him and his buddies had a "Large Dinner" Got Milk?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

You just a lil bitch trying to get everyone banned on here huh..Can't wait till you get banned for biting. and there's a difference, I've been here a month..I didn't know it was "against the rules" to try and get more people to vote on battles. I just want Fair votes. You just want to get everyone banned and be the site Snitch..Around here you'd get no respect for that, and your fuccin' ass beat. Do the smart thing like I did AFTER you whined and bitched like a lil pussy, GO READ THE FUCCIN' RULES AND SEE WHAT'S ALLOWED OR NOT...you fuccin' idiot.

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 03:13 PM
uhmazing harassed me because I didn't vote for him, along with tons of other people.

that is swaying through fear, not that he is scary or did it work but that was his tactic. he's a sore loser and constantly pms people talking shit if they vote against him.

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 03:15 PM
shoulda known this weirdo would be involved in some faggotry like this

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Easy now.

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Unless your from Canada, u have no arguement. No one knows that word better than me.

I am dwelling in Edmonton, Born in Toronto, moved around Canada, then to the states. So I am a Canadian. I prefer it here.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Agrees with V3numb, those bitches look a lil droopy...kinda what ateleron's mom's tits would look after him and his buddies had a "Large Dinner" Got Milk?

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

You just a lil bitch trying to get everyone banned on here huh..Can't wait till you get banned for biting. and there's a difference, I've been here a month..I didn't know it was "against the rules" to try and get more people to vote on battles. I just want Fair votes. You just want to get everyone banned and be the site Snitch..Around here you'd get no respect for that, and your fuccin' ass beat. Do the smart thing like I did AFTER you whined and bitched like a lil pussy, GO READ THE FUCCIN' RULES AND SEE WHAT'S ALLOWED OR NOT...you fuccin' idiot.

What the fuck are you talking about?

TalkSick
01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I am dwelling in Edmonton, Born in Toronto, moved around Canada, then to the states. So I am a Canadian. I prefer it here.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

What the fuck are you talking about?

Roger that. Aright well if your from T.O then there's a very good chance u know the harshniss of that word as well. I use it loosley ....but know when to get serious with it.

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Roger that. Aright well if your from T.O then there's a very good chance u know the harshniss of that word as well. I use it loosley ....but know when to get serious with it.

Yeah, all the cocky little teenagers use it alot.. lol. Kinda frustrates me.

Adubs KiloG
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
TalkSick still shouldnt be used for someone you've never met? but I aint gunna argue at it.

ViTRiOL
01-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Doesn't goof mean the absolute lowest of the low rapebucket bitch in a prison?

IV
01-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Bunch of goofs

Evolution
01-10-2013, 12:11 PM

YESSSS!!! lol. Those are some nice titties. :D

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

I don't know why you're boasting about something that got you banned aswell.

I am going to miss your retardness. :(

^ LMAO.

That's funny. He knows A LOT about me. He dug a lot of personals (shit i didn't even put on the internet) and IDK how he knew it. Like I was trying to figure out if dude lived near me or some shit secretly. He's a weird little troll for sure...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

"lets get that alteron faggot banned" lmfao dead yo wtf did you do? niggas hudled up in the chatbox plotting against you

Been happening for years bro. I try to ignore it and just do my thing though.