PDA

View Full Version : Life..

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 04:38 AM
do any of you actually care about life? and if so why?

open for discussion.. but I'm very pessimistic and the only reason I stick around is I figure I'm essentially dying every second anyways so fuck it it'll eventually happen sit back n' enjoy the ride type of shit.

with that being said, what the FUCK has happened to humanity? Life is perfect the way it is, I guess.. Lol but I mean, us as human beings.. what have we really become? what are we even trying to accomplish?

our goal in life is to make money, buy nice things and not to live ont he streets and die.. It's pretty fucking sad that in order for us to win at this game of life.. other people HAVE/NEED die. I would put a bullet in my brain right this second if 1) I wasn't a felon and could own a gun (inside joke to myself? lol) and 2) if at least double digit people would survive because of it, but that just isn't how it works. It seems for 1 person to make it in life AT LEAST 2 have to die. Freedom comes with the price or another person freedom.. Modern day slavery because some people out there just can't let go of their winnings.

FUCK LIFE/ end

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 05:17 AM
I'm here because I've got no fucking choice.

/thread

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

And if you were really passionate about the brutal hierarchy that we're living in, if you were really passionate about modern day slavery and blood being traded for oil... you'd be an activist. You'd be somewhere in the middle east with a picket sign, not on Letbeef being a bitch.

SoupErb
01-09-2013, 05:43 AM
I care about life altogether, of course; But about my life? meh.. Kinda got to the point where I don't give a fuck if i die or not - I ain't tryna act tough but seriously, when it's my time to go, then ain't nobody gonna stop that. Obviously I would like to have a family: Grow old with my yet to be wife and watch my yet to be children grow up to become better people than I currently am... But not everything goes to plan and you can't have everything you want.

Plus I'm joining the British Army in the next 3 months, where I could end up heading to Afghan only to get shot in the noggin.. So I've kinda pushed the idea of death to the back of mind where it will be locked away until my time comes, then ill think about whether i wanna die or live, if it ain't too late lol.

Phoenix
01-09-2013, 07:47 AM
No I'm actually dead, I just come to visit once in a while.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 08:09 AM
"I care about life altogether, of course"

in the same post as

"I'm joining the British Army"

Somewhat hypocritical?

Phil Banks
01-09-2013, 08:20 AM
I'm here because I've got no fucking choice.

/thread

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

And if you were really passionate about the brutal hierarchy that we're living in, if you were really passionate about modern day slavery and blood being traded for oil... you'd be an activist. You'd be somewhere in the middle east with a picket sign, not on Letbeef being a bitch.

some of us out here biding time on lb for when they invade tho

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 08:42 AM
well this is depressing

Letum
01-09-2013, 10:12 AM
''Life's not a bitch, life's a beautifull woman. you only call her a bitch cause' she won't let you get that pussy.'' -Aesop Rock

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Lol maybe one of aesops few and only good lines, but it's a very good line.

and I love all of your responses besides the one calling me a bitch for being on LB telling me I should be in the middle east doing something considering they must have ignored the entire part of me being a felon so I can't really just do what I want and they must have also missed the part of I don't care about life? lol see.. you're a garbage excuse for a human being. Lean to read between the lines, me going to picket in another country isn't even close to being realistic. I have disease and family and straight of lack of care lol

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

least I'm real, fuck you feel the same way and you can't deny it you bully.

you aren't even a tough or scary or smart bully.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Admits to being a felon.

Calls someone a garbage excuse for a human being based on a (truthful) forum post.

"Is that a bird? Is that a plane? NO! It's a retard!"

Phoenix
01-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Haha.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 02:06 PM
In all seriousness, I wasn't even taking a dig at you. I said you were being a bitch on Letsbeef, not a bitch in general. If you want to jump to conclusions and start throwing actual insults, be my guest.

I'm just saying, posting grim shit like this is just a bit stupid. You remind me of Ohs.

RakishHeir
01-09-2013, 02:14 PM
i'm not sexist I just raped the bitch before I stabbed her

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

and so what I'm being honest I can't leave state with out getting supervised while I'm away let alone go to another fucking country lol, plus I'm diabetic so I have to rely on external sources to keep myself alive.

I thought this was a rap site? lol since when have rappers gone soft fcuck I have plenty stories of fucking peoples day up and running reckless through my area but I guess you'd probably call me uncool for that! lol -_- and I rap about theory and philosophy more then anything else, go figure who appointed you judge anyway.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Okay.