PDA

View Full Version : Noble

IV
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
What program do you use to get fake views for all the LB videos?

Let me know.

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Why don't you just get half of LB to view it if you want fake views?

BAZINGA

FreezyCT
01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
its no different from the process you took to get your followers lol

pot, meet kettle

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AjOzqnyzQVP9XP.SXv8Hc9WbvZx4?p=buy+you tube+views&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701&vm=r

IV
01-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Lol Freezy check my followers, they're real, you need print screens from my interactions or some shit?

I was just curious, because the battles have 5000 views but hardly any comments, and it's letsbeef where everybody has something to say, and only 4ish likes, so I was just wondering.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 11:32 AM
hes been running his thing for awhile.. idk if its fake but ik he puts in work on his ish.. lol

IV
01-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Lol, it's fake, there's literally no way his videos get 5K views in one day lmao it's LETSBEEF people comment on EVERYTHING.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i449/VeeSWEngland/Twitter4_zpse6cdd217.png

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i449/VeeSWEngland/Twitter3_zps98d602e4.png

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i449/VeeSWEngland/Twitter2_zpsebdbc9db.png

What's good though Freez lol

FreezyCT
01-09-2013, 01:19 PM
i kno how this works, i didnt just wake up and decide to throw my music out there lol

you either A) bought a previously ran account and changed all the details (the same thing pulse is trying to sell), or B) bought your followers

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

and i wouldnt worry about the fake views, they vilate one of Youtube's policies so all generated views will be removed this year...i would worry about the rapid decline in followers once the bots run their course...lol thats could get expensive for you

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 01:40 PM
dont be a faggot verity ur better than that .. monthly aside

IV
01-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Freezy you been following THIS ACCOUNT since i had like 400 followers lol so no, I haven't changed accounts otherwise you'd have followed me twice. I was gonna buy an old account from Pulse for a business related thing cuz getting followers is effort.

Oh well, if they were bots I wouldn't have verified accounts following me, retweets favourites and conversations, and people with full twitter interactions and bios but it's whatever lol, obvious jealous is obvious.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 02:22 PM
idk girly.. i do know that Apoc/noble does advertising&promo work tho... things add-up in the long run

IV
01-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Anybody who thinks the LB views are real are retarded lol, 5000 views but 20-30 votes, 4 comments and a couple likes? Tell me more about Nobles amazing promo work.

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 02:34 PM
stop being a faggot. he puts in work to help the site. your faggotry isnt warrented in this particular case. get off his sack n find someone more deserving of your scorn.

lol @ i was curious *flutters eyelashes*

yeah right

IV
01-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I think it's you who's on his dick Just C lol you agreed til your mod position got threatened it's all good though.

He doesn't put work in to help the site, he's buys views to make it look like it's something it isn't which therefore made him look better and therefore earned him a red name, there's a difference.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

How is LB ever gonna get better when the staff disguise the issues with fakeness?

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 02:43 PM
i never agreed though.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

and who threatened my modship? lool

V3numb
01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
well.. his links could be posted in other sites than just LB viewers?.. like facebook where he has thousands of friends if not just hundreds and they just wanted to peep it aside from making an acc just to make 1 vote..

also

he didnt get the admin cause his views or w.e.. its cause the other work he puts in aside from him actually having the site owner's # for contact and then some..

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

please don lash out on others that oppose you opinion.. we have every rite ro speak as much as you do.. lol

IV
01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Noble lol, ah well. Obviously it was a genuinely enquiry, it was a massive dig lmao.. I was browsing the youtube vids and then just thought.. this has what has earned Noble his respect, his faked views? Lol.

That's all.. this site has major issues, and how are they ever gonna be identified if staff are disguising them with fake.

5K views, minimal comments and likes and votes, but tracks get 100 plays max.

V3numb I get you two are buddies but you know full well these views are fake, everyone does.. or has he really pulled his scrotum that far over your eyes?

V3numb
01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
i hvnt talked to the guy in months.. 1 i aint been on LB like that.. 2- hes to busy buying fake votes (from what you say..)

i dont even peep the vids or w.e im just saying what i tyhink.. if its me VS 100.. im still saying the same thing cause i just speak on what i see..

dont be an ass

IV
01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Where did I say he bought fake VOTES? Are you retarded? Lol.

You speak on what you see, but all you see is Noble in a big heart shaped frame like the rest on the nobodies on LB that believe everything they're told.

LETSBEEF IS ILLUMINATI

#FIGHTTHEPOWER

AfterThought
01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Hold on...Verity told me all she did was follow trends for people to follow her, and I've been doin that ever since...you mean...you mean I been LIVIN A LIE, ALL THIS TIIIIIIIME?

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i2945i.jpg

IV
01-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Lol AfterThought do you even still have your twitter?

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 02:56 PM
i never agreed though.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

this.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
idk somthing bout fake votes.. ahah

shit tho,i dont believe anything.. you just jump to thoughs.. try and think of some smart-ass shit.. i was thinking all this before Noble even became a MOd.. let alone admin..

heart-framed.. target-framed.. regardless i aint gonna lie lol

its like you mad at the world, and on the verge of devouring anyone that opposes you..

i shoud make you a new siggy speaking of that

IV
01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
V3numb I think you're replying to a different thread or some shit because you're irrelevant and not even making sense lol, thanks for your valuable input as ever though

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
i never agreed though.

V3numb
01-09-2013, 03:01 PM
no girly.. glad to help

IV
01-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Noble did on the staff chat that day when we were clowning him, then he threatened about his power to unmod people then you bent over lol it's cool though

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
naah he never threatened to de mod me. you n i both know that. my position was never once up for debate n all through that shit i kept it un biased.

n i never once agreed with u about this youtube shit. you confused. i always looked at like it aint something id do but i aint gonna g/him a hard time for going that xtra mile no fuck else is willing to.

ppl do shit for the site off they own back just to shitted on is outta order

and more views legit or not does help the site wtf u think sony n shit be doing it. it bumps ya content amongst other things

IV
01-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Na he didn't directly threaten YOU but he made the point he can demod anyone he wants, that's when you're attitude changed lol.

Okay, if you think fake views are dope and help the site then I'll get a bunch of multi accounts and vote on the same battle over and over and over and over again to push it to the hotlist and make the website look better and more active than it actually is.

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 03:19 PM
but i never agreed with you.

and that was a terrible example.

IV
01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Lol ok then Just C.

Na it was a dope example, it's exactly the same thing, making letsbeef look better and more active and popular than it actually is.

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
trust me.... it was a bad example... for a start ur trying to example bumping battles on lb to bumping lb music on the internets biggest video site like the possible rewards for lb are even in the same stratosphere. dont be silly. i get u wanna be right but shit.

IV
01-09-2013, 03:46 PM
It ain't even about being right, it's FACT, lets generate fake votes on battles to make the site look more active, lets generate fake views on videos to make the site look more active.

To be honest Just C, your opinion is one I respect, but it's laughable that people believe the views are actually genuine. It's just shows how easily manipulated people are.

Btw where have Rhet, Swag and Fuel been since the new staff shuffle?

TIME

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
swag rl shit. fuel no idea. rhet same other than a few odd things but it could be anything from no net to simply saying fuck it n getting on w/rl shit.

FreezyCT
01-09-2013, 04:44 PM
lol at obvious jealousy is obvious....obvious attention fame seeker is obvious

AT just pulled your skirt...take a seat #teamfollowback

IV
01-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Attention fame seeker? What am I doing trying to be famous? If you judge fame on followers then you're a very very sad and shallow person. You mention my follow count way more than I do, I've only mentioned it once, thats why you're obviously jealous.

AT doesn't even have twitter lol.

Godbody
01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I can get YouTube views, Instagram followers, Twitter followers, FaceBook likes, etc

Holla @ ya boy if you're curious

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

& for what its worth I currently run the LetsBeef twitter page & I'm getting its followers up. Maybe people from Twitter started looking into LB? Idk.

IV
01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Freezy you should try that ^ somebody might actually listen to your music then lol