PDA

View Full Version : VOTING POWER

Jason
01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
how the fuck is anybody supposed to win battles fairly if the mods took away half of the sites members voting power its very sickening to lose a battle when you know and others know as well that you WON fairly lol like pfffft :cmonson: there HAS to be something else you can do to make it MORE fair (like: take away the ability to vote rather than the power to vote who CARES if they cant battle) shouldnt hate vote but its annoying HOW many people have NO VOTING POWER

TheAnonP
01-08-2013, 07:26 PM
link me to the battle that you lost/though u wont fairly

Jason
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=452867 its not like i care if im beat by someone who did better but i just think because of the voting power you can lose even if u won its stupid

Autograph
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
&/or.. people expect votes on their shit.. if you pay attention.. youll notice alot of the same people.. no matter who they battle.. will be hotlisted with every battle they do.. but yet never really actually appreciate it and vote on others shit..

I for one.. Always drop votes on everyones shit.. whether it be under recnt battles or battles ending soon... all im saying is.. I think alot of peple would appreciate if most people who expect votes.. return the favor.. whether it be a new guy.. someone mediocre or a vet..

I vote alot.. and its deffinitely not for credits because i hardly battle anymore.. its to keep shit fair by dropping a fair.. because usually the more votes that battle has.. the more people will check it out.. and most times.. if its not hotlisted.. youll get maybe 3-4 votes.. and its usually unanimous..

TheAnonP
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
no hate but the way I see it is this..

Only reason you should have won this battle is because of quantity..You wrote more shit, but both of you were into that nursery rhyme typa shit...plus I couldn't follow what u were saying..you capped random shit that threw me off completely and your use of words sometimes didn't make sense.

Now as far as Voting power: People who have proven that they know how to vote have high vp, people who don't know how to vote lose their vp. Now the problem is that there are to many noobs out there for mods to catch and lower their vp's so if u dont agree with the votes, hit up the FVC...

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572

They will vote on your battles fairly and they have the highest vp around here

Jason
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
yea i see well txt aint that easy lol when i read some dudes lines its confusing as to what WINS a battle in txt i dont care if i win or lose i just use it to practice writing lol BUT theres too much goin on now then there was 3 years ago when lb had tons of activity and you could challange someone live but now chats dead and too many people cant JUST PLAY FAIR lol its not like there making it any where by battling on lb its a GAME

Mr-Felon
01-08-2013, 07:43 PM
BOTH SUCKED..............

TheAnonP
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
yea i see well txt aint that easy lol when i read some dudes lines its confusing as to what WINS a battle in txt i dont care if i win or lose i just use it to practice writing lol BUT theres too much goin on now then there was 3 years ago when lb had tons of activity and you could challange someone live but now chats dead and too many people cant JUST PLAY FAIR lol its not like there making it any where by battling on lb its a GAME

I'll hit you up with a pm to give you some examples of what you should do...

BENSON THA GREAT
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Stop crying yall losing battles cuz ur assss on the mic lol dont be some straight up ho ass crying ass bitchez ur whole life be a better man than ur coward ass dads was aight ,,,, toughin up sofff asses

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Stop crying yall losing battles cuz ur assss on the mic lol dont be some straight up ho ass crying ass bitchez ur whole life be a better man than ur coward ass dads was aight ,,,, toughin up sofff asses

lol we missed u 2

TheAnonP
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Ignint Bastid, I sent ya a pm on what u have to do to win battles here on LB

BENSON THA GREAT
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Hahaha

Jason
01-09-2013, 01:11 AM
i love the input thanks guys lmao if you want audio send it i wont duck ................ all crabby ass children lol all obligated to answer like it hurt if it bothered you send it lol n to the constructive input much apriciated and to voting power shits still lame! whats banning them for? keep the voting power ban the member ........ my idea