PDA

View Full Version : Admins, mods, regulars, enter.

Godbody
01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
It's pretty hard to audio battle nowadays... I mean..I was fortunate enough for my battle to hotlist and so it has plenty of votes to close

Before you would drop a battle and it'd have 5 votes within the hour. If you arent a poppin name on this site or you battle at the wrong time your battle will get no love. Maybe a vote, which aint enough to close. Its to the point where you gotta make threads for every audio battle you drop so it can close and thats frustratin B

But there's 2 battles on the hotlist...
People barely drop open challenges anymore
And the voters are out of control. You have people droppin 5's and 6's on battles that are hotlisted with 8's+

Whats being done to the site? Some shit about ya'll took Rocbattle beats out really impacted the audio side. Even a lil before that it was dying out but damn, shit is lookin like an evacuated city where 15-20 people didnt get the message and stayed behind

Ya'll got any plans to give this site a facelift? What happened to the new exclusive? new text features? any change to the look?

Inform a nigga, don't keep him outta the loop. Lemme know what ya'll got cookin for us and I think a donate button could be real useful to provide the funds ya'll need to get shit off the ground

AfterThought
01-08-2013, 12:49 PM
There's a new beat system the admins are working on called Beat Disk from what I understand atm, it WILL be much better than Rocbattle.

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 02:05 PM
pULSe it's called beef radio fam........i gave info on the changes in my interview but ya they going to integrate beatdisk.com with lb soon supposedly

IV
01-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Phil get rid of that Spits That Flame title, it looks cheap as fuck.

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM
lol i already got @ 2 admins bout it....this shit is for 2nd place 2 haha know i don't want it