PDA

View Full Version : Five Percenter Rap

Erupt da Monsta
01-08-2013, 05:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UV5LqZw26E

watch the video some real knowledge for some of you, hopefully you know of this already, but if you dont.... then here.. if you do... expand

http://www.fieldsbooks.com/fields/images/items/200x1000/9780253217639.JPG

Also a great book, that goes into true detail.... for those of you that havent read.

85 percent of the worlds population is leading you in the wrong direction, 10 percent of the world is in control of the 85 percent and needs them to keep up their agenda, it will only be 5 percent of the world that enlightens that other 85 percent.

I dont believe in islam, because of some of their views, but alot of the things they say are some real ish

Phoenix
01-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Whatever Weed you been on lately isn't good.

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 02:32 PM
5% n Islam are 2 very different things

5 per centers believe each man his own God etc etc there is no prayer schedule.... most of wu tang old shit is bout 5 %'s bout it's not islam son

ALLAH - Arm Leg Leg Arm Head aka God is man obviously someone never been locked up lol

Godbody
01-08-2013, 02:40 PM
How is my son Erupt finally just learning what daddy previously preached to LB

Lemme school you niggas on 5%-ers

They have 120 lessons. When you master them all you say "I've mastered 120".

The lessons pertain to knowlege of the universe and knowledge of self

They believe in cyphers, or 360 degree rotations. A circle. All that once was will be again, everything returns back to its original state/position/etc

They call themselves Asiatic (a mix of two words, Age & Attic)

Age = Body
Attic = Mind

Hence AZ's rap name. and his album "Aziatic"

Wu Tang has five percenters in it, Talib Kweli is 5 percenter, Poor Righteous Teachers, AZ, Rakim, Talib Kweli, Nas, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes, & more.

The women are referred to as Earths
The men refer to themselves as Gods

They believe an evil scientist created the white man and that the white man is the original incarnation of evil.

This is old shit Erupt. But its nice to know you're tryna be just like daddy. You literally make some of the exact same threads I make months after I make them. And you stole my forum persona. It's cute.

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 02:41 PM
yeah remember that thread actually haha