View Full Version : Tag Tourney Deadline

Streetz De Hood
01-07-2013, 03:49 PM
When is it

TheAnonP
01-07-2013, 04:00 PM
A week from when the brackets opened...

Tourney started on the 4/1/13 so the round closes on the 11/1/13

The sooner you post the better cause that means that the battle will be open for more days and therefore you get more votes

MAN DOWN
01-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Next rounds, I think we should implement a four/five day deadline... Each battle should have a decent amount of votes.

GRizzEAT
01-07-2013, 04:07 PM
plz...

Student
01-07-2013, 04:12 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CUvAC_ODA4I/T4JzNBKOjdI/AAAAAAAAAtg/UI0RsKRkaoU/s1600/tag+game+blog+pict.jpg

Vandahl
01-08-2013, 02:25 AM
I'm oblivious to what's going on with the tourney. I had to do a 3 day bid.....the fuck is going on?

Streetz De Hood
01-08-2013, 04:41 AM
Vandahl it's simple, u n phroxen combine for a tourney style16 n he submits it for yall..round closes on da 11th like da homie up top said.. n u been on my dick bout a battle forever now so make sure u show..

Vandahl
01-08-2013, 05:20 AM
Pause...u mean me telling you to stop being a pussy and send like you said you would plenty of times.. And after countless excuses you get the luxury to finally catch an easy L and nowwwwww you're feeling brave. Whatever you say home girl

Mind Fuck
01-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Pause...u mean me telling you to stop being a pussy and send like you said you would plenty of times.. And after countless excuses you get the luxury to finally catch an easy L and nowwwwww you're feeling brave. Whatever you say home girl

get em!!

#StreetSweeper

:high:

Askari
01-08-2013, 07:14 AM
There's a lot of people still not posted yet meaning next to no voting time. Deadline will be the 11th for verses and the round will close on Sunday. Round two there will be a 3 day deadline and a 3 day voting window; take note.

Streetz Da Hood Mind Fuck Molly The Black Book OSKAR GOOD GRIEF AfterThought Phroxen

AfterThought
01-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Just waitin on Enfinite to get on & we're postin.

Streetz De Hood
01-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Vandahl. My dude, sending lines is a two way street. It really makes no difference who sends, lines still gon be the same. Yes I initially said I would send but that was back when u had dat other name.. when I came back to LB I couldnt remember ya old name let alone ya new one I made dat clear in our crew battle thread.. i dead ass be forgettin ya name like i knew it was v somethin but den id see defiancedavandahl n im like but that aint that nigga??? lol so i kept it movin....... but regardless of da lil technicals basically the fact i was slackin on u n instead of u deadin that with bars u chose to kept bitchin bout in the forums on some gossip girl shit. You act like LB police would arrest us if u sent for breach of contract or some shit. ur comical verity.

IV
01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Vandahl. My dude, sending lines is a two way street. It really makes no difference who sends, lines still gon be the same. Yes I initially said I would send but that was back when u had dat other name.. when I came back to LB I couldnt remember ya old name let alone ya new one I made dat clear in our crew battle thread.. i dead ass be forgettin ya name like i knew it was v somethin but den id see defiancedavandahl n im like but that aint that nigga??? lol so i kept it movin....... but regardless of da lil technicals basically the fact i was slackin on u n instead of u deadin that with bars u chose to kept bitchin bout in the forums on some gossip girl shit. You act like LB police would arrest us if u sent for breach of contract or some shit. ur comical verity.

What? Lol

Black Book
01-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Diss & I will be posted you soon. We only got 1 bar left lol...

TheAnonP
01-08-2013, 04:55 PM
more people from the top brackets needa post otherwise Me & Ambo will have an early semi final match vs Book and Diz..

Its been 4 days (almost 5) y'all...8 lines a piece aint that hard