PDA

View Full Version : Hate votes driving me off

PossiblyAwkward
01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
I keep getting told I have mass potential to be on the top charts here, but these fagot ass hate voters keep voting me down! Giving me a 1 and shit...its hard to get a rep for winning when pussy ass weak folk sabatage all 4 of your open battles at the same time..its some bs. If I dont vote for them, they come vote me down. A lot of yall are gonna lose some good competition cuz Im not stickin around a place where your rep is scrubbed by morons. Should I just stop voting on others battles? BEcause me doing that with honesty is what gets these douche bags hating on me

Autograph
01-07-2013, 01:09 PM
The way i see it... If you get a 5 or lower.. request it be deleted...

or just block whos hating or dick ridin...

simple....

Phil Banks
01-07-2013, 01:10 PM
yeah 5 or lower just hit me up if it's audio ill check it out..... Also hit up mods to vote on your shit and use the FVC forums ........

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 01:11 PM
I just checked quickly a battle of yours. You need much work...Start working more on your multies and coming with better ideas for your punches. You had some funny shit in that battle with chief chains but you can do much better....Well I ain't even good...But yeah keep practicing.

GRizzEAT
01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
That^^^^

PossiblyAwkward
01-07-2013, 02:08 PM
How do i locate the mods? I'm still learning my way around the site...good advice guys thanks..I'll block anyone rating under a 5 for an 8+ battle then, but I gotta do it quick cuz they'll go rate me 1-4 on 4 different battles in a span of 2 minutes so by the time i notice ive been hate attacked its too late to prevent damage.

J u s T C
01-07-2013, 03:04 PM
smh at the block button. i got 1 rates. the fucks it matter. block buttons great in theory but trash in practice. yall soft. block ppl for low rates when they prolly desreved.