PDA

View Full Version : Track Feedback

FreezyCT
01-07-2013, 11:02 AM
im opening this thread for anyone who has music they feel is being slept on...i do my best to run through all the new songs of the week, but im sure i miss alot of them...heres an opportunity to get some feedback and maybe a few views...if i fed your track already, dont bother posting it - this is for the ones ive missed

Phil Banks
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Lets Beef Track: Hometown Hero - By: Phil Banks

felt this kinda ggot slept on lemme get some truth on it

FreezyCT
01-07-2013, 01:22 PM
ran through this twice...i love how you capture your emtion in your lines, really helps paint the picture...this beat was a great find, love the hook...the beat is a tad too low for my taste, makes the vocals alittle to powerful - but that could be viewed as a good thing...personal preference

how many vocal tracks do you finish with?

Phil Banks
01-07-2013, 03:28 PM
2 max if i'm punchin in

D3FIANCE
01-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Something Light Fam .. I'm The First Verse And Hook
Lets Beef Track: Feel My Pain - Feat RELLE and MG - By: DefianceTheVandal

FreezyCT
01-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Phil - try this out once...keep 3 vocals, pan one to the left and one to the right, and keep one in the middle...right now, i feel like your sound is too centered

vandal i got you

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

the quality really takes away from this track...its hard to make out all of your vocals...the beat is heartfelt and what i did catch i liked...you rode the beat well, and the hook is perfect, just work on that presence...your vocals also have a centered sound, try panning some vocals like i stated above

D3FIANCE
01-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Most Def Thanks Fam!

FreezyCT
01-08-2013, 01:52 PM
bumping this

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Phil - try this out once...keep 3 vocals, pan one to the left and one to the right, and keep one in the middle...right now, i feel like your sound is too centered

vandal i got you

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

the quality really takes away from this track...its hard to make out all of your vocals...the beat is heartfelt and what i did catch i liked...you rode the beat well, and the hook is perfect, just work on that presence...your vocals also have a centered sound, try panning some vocals like i stated above

yo i got half a track done now ima try that with the vocals now just to see what it sounds like ill post it up when I'm done

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Lets Beef Track: Test Track - By: Phil Banks

aight freeze this with 3 tracks the main has more volume i dunno give me a listen lemme know song isn't done jus posted to see how it sounded

RELLE
01-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Lets Beef Track: I FEEL RICH-FT-(STOT).2013. - By: RELLE on your free time check the new joint out ft-stot...thanks...

FreezyCT
01-08-2013, 04:26 PM
i can definitely tell the difference...you have a fuller sound in my opinion, but you may need another Just C

dope track

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

RELLE nice track man...lol @ the hook, very creative...what beat is this if you dont mind me jacking it? both sounds accent each other well...my advice to you (and i fall victim to this alot as well) would be to change up the cadence/flow every once and awhile...i just got the feeling your verse kept going, and that causes the listener to subconsciously tone you out - which is the last thing you want

FreezyCT
01-14-2013, 09:18 AM
bumpnig this

J u s T C
01-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Good stuff freezy. why tag me though? lol