PDA

View Full Version : something crazy happened last night.. Need some Serious Female advice

ChiefChainz
01-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Yo i have a question .. last night i was at a friends house and he had a few people over for pong and to hang out.. there was prob like 10-15 guys and maybe 10 chicks all having fun and shit.. people were just chillen and talking about getting drunk .. a few hours pass and people come and go but the ratio remains steady thru out

at like 2:30 AM or so more people were leaving.. I'm not gunna front i was playin COD and sippin on some nati ice for most of the 2nd half of the night and at one point these girls came into the room and was seeing what i was doin and i said killin newbs online and one of them asked to play(I think her name was Brittney) so i let her play and tried showin her , and the other 3 girls were came over and sat down , they were drinking Bacardi and seemed a lil wasted but in my head i was wondering what these females's intentions were comin into the room alone without anyone else, but luckily it was just me so i guess they stayed ,

so we switched to zombies so i could show the girl Britt who wanted to play how and the other girls were just chatting on some random shit and seemed like they were waitin for something

while time passed (about 20 minutes), i felt like me and Britt really connected, i told her i liked hip hop , rap battling, Call of duty, somewhat enjoy cars and working out , and she asked me to show her my abs but of course i got nothing so i changed the subject , all the while more and more liquor was being consumed so everything seemed to be gettin better

but outta no where a dude busts in and shuts the door behind him and says there you are talkin to one of the other girls and all the girls got up including Britt and walked over to him and they sat around a small table and started breaking shit out, i was like ok this is cool there probably packin a bowl or something, but this guy breaks out these plastic stamped baggies , water bottle, and these thing long objects, i didn't get a good look i went back to tryin to murk some zombies b4 i got killed because Britt's character died first

4 minutes later i turn my head and she has a syringe in her arm drawing back blood and pushing it into her veins and i was shocked because i didn't take her for this kind of person and soon after the dealer i assume he was and the other girls did the same thing (except 1 of them snorted a line ) and then the guy turns over and asks if i wanted to buy any? And i'm like what the fuck man , i don;t' fuck with that shit and he starts getting pissed off like thinking im a snitch and shit and the other girls tell em i'm cool but all the sudden one of them just lays down and looks like she's going to pass out and i'm like this isn't cool i have to bounce

and as i walk out the dude cleans up the shit and i coudln't find the owner of the house so i peaced and this morning i get a text at like 6 AM saying some girl OD'd at the house and the cops came .. he said she was alive though at the hospital

but besides the past few paragraphs, the chick i was playing Zombies with, i felt like i really connceted with her but i don't like her doing drugs? I don't have her number or anything but my friend is friends with her and i wanted to ask is it worth it to try and pursue her? she seemed relly cool and had a great personality but i don't know why she did what she did .. and if so how do i approach her? what do i say ? this is all fucked up,k why did they have to do that last night?

Beezalini
01-06-2013, 04:15 PM
lmao i bet this bitch busted as fuck, nigga just cause she play games dont mean she a good chick

ChiefChainz
01-06-2013, 04:16 PM
no her friend OD'd , she didn't OD but she did inject herself with something, i wasn't sure

i'm saying if this didn't happen, i wouldn't know she used hardcore drugs

i'm just wanting to knwo if its a good idea or not? because i know the obviosu answer is NO but some reason i can't stop thinkin about her , but i don't want to be invovled with that shit

should i avoid her at all costs and try and move on with my life? or can i even just try and get her number and talk to her casually? would that be a bad idea

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

and no she was pretty hot , and this is serious question i got.. no need to say you want a crack whore, your chick has Aids, etc etc .. i'm trying to figure out what 2 do here , thanks guys

Adubs KiloG
01-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Honestly ive seen quite a few people OD in my time, shits scary as fuck. even had to carry some of my boys to the hospital. but the bottom line is feinds are feinds. this chick sounds about as solid as an ice cube till the heat comes on. so if you go after this bitch, which is totally your choice, ide be careful. she could be solid, but i can garuntee she'll fuck you over. yo have NO IDEA how many chicks have came to me with there boyfreinds shit looking for a hit. its honestly pathetic but everyone has a poison. point of the story is do what you gotta, but buckets are buckets.

Beezalini
01-06-2013, 04:21 PM
lmao maan, syringes???? that should turn yo ass completey the other direction

ChiefChainz
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
adubs i feel what your saying, i guess this is a little redicilous and yeah i dont' know the drug culture that well , i just wonder why she did that

jason ur right man, it hasn't even been 24 hours and i'm buggin over nothing, this is redicious, i seriously don't know why though, it was something about her, until she did that crazy shit .. thats the thing i'm wondering.. why do i feel like this and if i never see her again or talk to her i'll never know anything but again i don' twant to be invovled in that lifestyle or involved with those people especially if i'm going to get my ass kicked for people thinkin i'm going to snitch

i just really enjoyed the good 30 minutes of killin zombies with her and drinking alcohol, it was probably the best conversation i had in a long ass time and just the moment and scene was relaxing until that guy busted in the door

oh well i'm a give it time , hopefully her friend recovers and figure out what to do later

yea beez i don't like that stuff , i understand smoking weed or even if they snorted white powder but it wasn't even like that

Beezalini
01-06-2013, 04:32 PM
yea that shit crazy you should find out what the fuck it is for you start fuckin wit me it coulda been that new illegal birth control t

Adubs KiloG
01-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Co signin Jason here. no girl is worth the rest of your life. ive never done needles, but ive seen and sold to shooters. shits whack hommie. I honestly dont know what to say. but if your on the straight and narrow stay that way hommie. smoke you ganja get fucked up on chems a coupe nights a year. im in this life style everyday. you wouldnt belive the shit i see with people. real talk hommie, keep doing you for now, and the rest will fall into place. if you really care for her, tryna help her, but it will only go so far.

you dont need any charges for stupid shit, I got court on my fucking birthday because of it.

Phil Banks
01-06-2013, 04:50 PM
if she using needles might not want to hit that raw shun

Jack Swagger
01-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Nah that's bad yo. Just back pedal and find someone clean.

IV
01-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Give him a break lol, not everybody who does hard drugs is automatically a bad person

Phil Banks
01-06-2013, 06:23 PM
even good bitches get diseases sharing needles fuck all that

THUGGED ON HIM
01-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I do drugs and honestly,im the most generous guy in the world...doing drugs doesnt make her a bad person

Beezalini
01-07-2013, 12:12 AM
lmao at yall calling shit w/ syringeies drugs
thats 2 far coke weed pills ok but if u pokin yoself u went too far

stricc
01-07-2013, 12:36 AM
this is stilla rap site right? i been gone a month and they add relationship segments??

ChiefChainz
01-07-2013, 12:50 AM
so it's ok to try and talk to her then?? because drugs don't make people bad right? there could be other reasons? i don't know man i been thinkin about this all day , tried doing other shit but some reason i can't get that image out of my head but i don't know why its not bothering me more ,

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 01:22 AM
ChiefChainz , i have done crack for 4 straight years..and nobody considered me as a spoilt person but i was respected in the society and in my hood. I did drugs and im still kind as fuck..i dont see how taking drugs makes you a ''bad person''

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:15 AM
^^ Real G shit....

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2584/fuckisgood.png

^^ This the effect of drugs tho, and brain damage.

ViTRiOL
01-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Requiem for a Dream | Soundtrack | OST - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

ChiefChainz , i have done crack for 4 straight years..and nobody considered me as a spoilt person but i was respected in the society and in my hood. I did drugs and im still kind as fuck..i dont see how taking drugs makes you a ''bad person''

Only the "realest nigga" does crack for four years... at the age of 13.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Funny how the fucking pipsqueeking cloak bag head is ducking the 16...he was talking mad shit the other day about how he would beat me and send 16 but i never recieved shit...faggot wizard

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:28 AM
Funny how the fucking pipsqueeking cloak bag head is ducking the 16...he was talking mad shit the other day about how he would beat me and send 16 but i never recieved shit...faggot wizard

Who's ducking ? I'm writing right now. We have a storm in Lebanon so it fucking up my internet. Don't worry, you'll die soon. ;)

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Sure i will faggot ass ducker

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:31 AM
You're whack tho...

Mr-Felon
01-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Kettle callin the pot black or some shit

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Im whack thats why you ducked the 16 which i sent you last week..and my record is better than yours...phoenix is garbage as fuck though

Mr-Felon
01-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Phoenix is garbage tho no troll

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:36 AM
What 16 ? This kid so delusional.... MR Felon you're like 30 and act like a child so......You know unless you bringing your wifey get the fuck outta here. :)

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Phoenix you are trash...me being young or adolescent or w/e you like to call it doesnt change the fact that you suck at battling

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:40 AM
God, you're stupid.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 11:42 AM
God,your trash

Mr-Felon
01-07-2013, 11:51 AM
What 16 ? This kid so delusional.... MR Felon you're like 30 and act like a child so......You know unless you bringing your wifey get the fuck outta here. :)

Ok THUGGED ON HIMS Bitch

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 11:56 AM
Oh wow. You both share the same level of intelligence. Good shit, never thought someone have the same IQ as a potato.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Non living things dont have an IQ....you thinking they do reflects your IQ

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Btw THUGGED ON HIM I got 8 lines ready. Give me more time for other and I'm sending. Tomorrow no school, cause there a storm you'll get it soon.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Yeah yeah....All the shit you say is lame.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Take your time..dont rush

Phoenix
01-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Non living things dont have an IQ....you thinking they do reflects your IQ

Btw, I can't believe you didn't get it tho.