PDA

View Full Version : Should that lame get it?

Ticket
01-06-2013, 12:03 PM
I got bars on deck but feel like maybe dissin that wack lame Erupt isn't necessary since he really backed down like the bitch he is and started playin his position... so should I murder this lame bitch or let him live?

THUGGED ON HIM
01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
He is insignificant and you guys are just giving him what he wants-Attention.
Ignore the cunt and see how mad he gets

METH_BARZ
01-06-2013, 12:08 PM
^ coming from the guy that was riding his dick less then 24 hours ago lol

THUGGED ON HIM
01-06-2013, 12:13 PM
He is insignificant and you guys are just giving him what he wants-Attention.
Ignore the cunt and see how mad he gets

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

fuck why did i double post??

FreezyCT
01-06-2013, 12:14 PM
why isn't thudded a mod yet?

THUGGED ON HIM
01-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Meth..why are you on every guy's thread?I see no bitch tagging you or shit?Wanna be in the limelight so bad????????
Freezy Breezy Weezy,im an undercover mod,watch it or ill get you banned sucka

Ticket
01-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Don't fuckin dare derail my thread... back to the topic

Shezso Eu
01-06-2013, 12:18 PM
why is Erupt most hated tho? what dude do?

METH_BARZ
01-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Hop of Erupt's tip..and grow your own..ass clown

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Meth..why are you on every guy's thread?I see no bitch tagging you or shit?Wanna be in the limelight so bad????????
Freezy Breezy Weezy,im an undercover mod,watch it or ill get you banned sucka

yea cause being tagged in a thread makes you super cool right?

Ticket
01-06-2013, 12:22 PM
why is Erupt most hated tho? what dude do?

Homeboy took shots at me, threw my name in his bullshit ass diss track, and is a certified loser little bitch

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

And its like a lamb to a lion I eventually gotta eat

IV
01-06-2013, 12:33 PM
He won't respond so depends whether you're wanting a response or whether you just wanna embarrass him

Shezso Eu
01-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Homeboy took shots at me, threw my name in his bullshit ass diss track, and is a certified loser little bitch

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

And its like a lamb to a lion I eventually gotta eat

Right. i'd throw shots back too.. i heard the track, he dissed the whole site tho.

Ticket
01-06-2013, 12:45 PM
He won't respond so depends whether you're wanting a response or whether you just wanna embarrass him

Yeah the only reason he won't respond is because he knows he ain't gotta shot but I'm good w/ that.. I only do this shit for fun and my own amusement so yeah I could give a fuck if he responds.

Phil Banks
01-06-2013, 01:04 PM
drop it fuck writing for nothing

Erupt da Monsta
01-06-2013, 03:52 PM
lol you kids love me, why drop a diss track on me if im insignificant? haha Like i said previously i dont have time to be going back n forth with hobby rappers. waste of time. and lines. I drop 2 lines, n you want to make another track? haha wow. I dropped the letsbeef diss track to kill 15 birds with one stone, said everything i had to say.

funny thing is, you cant get me off ya mind, shits starting to look real homo how you keep me in your mouth. you prolly made more threads about me than you have everything else combined. you really startin to look like a stan/faggit. thats how it really seems. on my dick. because you cant get enuff of me. secretly a closet faggit, gotta wife at home n you prolly talk about me more than you do her. You have ya priorities fucked up. haha

get of my dick faggit/stan. You lookin real homo. 100 as i can get.

Ticket
01-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Kid already knows he ain't fuckin w/me... and this is Letsbeef... did you just realize the purpose of this site? lame.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Oh and kid talkin about not havin time to battle hobby rappers but kid on the shit like EVERYDAY ALL DAY talkin about he and his girl checkin the site and shit together lmfao gtfo son... you had a fucking rap school thread on this shit spending hours upon hours on here to rate other rappers among many other numerous time wasting bullshit haha you live w/ momma dukes son gtfo hahahhaaaa

Phil Banks
01-06-2013, 04:52 PM
How to lose to phil 101 what he shoulda called it

Erupt da Monsta
01-06-2013, 05:43 PM
lol at the false personal, son i have a townhouse . that i pay for. smh

and this is a new year son, i told you a month ago when you were making countless erupt threads then that its a waste of my time, its a new year, seems like you on the same shit you been on since you joined. lol Youre a waste of my time. Been sayin that since day one,

this is letsbeef? nah, the way youve been acting it should be called letssuckeruptsdick. you actin like a homo.. one more erupt anything thread/track. youre a certified homo. fall back with that gay shit. straight up. biggest display of dickriding ive ever seen this is like the 30th erupt thread in 3 weeks. 20 of them by lod members. stop sucking erupts dick because he doesnt give you the attention you dont deserve. 100

BLNK
01-06-2013, 05:47 PM
D'you just refer to yourself in the third person?

Phil Banks
01-06-2013, 06:01 PM
lol at the false personal, son i have a townhouse . that i pay for. smh

:cmonson:

IV
01-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Erupt writes a lot for something he doesn't care about

Ticket
01-06-2013, 06:43 PM
LOL @ if you diss me on a rap battle site its homo.... hahahahhahahaha..... fuckin townhouse lmfaoooo...... its a new year? what the fuck are you 12... bitch I own this audio shit... I will bully who the fuck I want when I want pussy.... the fuck you gonna do? not a god damn thing pussy.

LunaticK
01-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Do it. :pimp:

GRizzEAT
01-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Im still rockin off that Non-Conformist tbh.

Ticket
01-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Im still rockin off that Non-Conformist tbh.

Ahhh that shit is that fire son.................

Erupt da Monsta
01-06-2013, 07:33 PM
wow

this isnt bullying son, this is genuine you on my sack lol... straight up. its obvious, you log onto letsbeef because of erupt. you scream erupt more than you scream lod. ha

please, entertain me and letsbeef with your diss,atleast make it better than blnks.. ha

Ticket
01-06-2013, 07:39 PM
yo whats a "long john sweatah" lol?