PDA

View Full Version : Fake Print Screen

Evolution
01-06-2013, 08:29 AM
A while back I was banned for asking for votes. It was in a COMMENT BOX. It said I said something along the lines of ''I bodied him, vote for me" << I don't talk like that. It was honestly fake, and if I were to ask for votes, I'd be smart enough to keep it out of a comment box... Someone made a FAKE print screen.

ANYdamnway, I posted a thread on here as soon as my bann was up, saying it was fake, and pretty much people laughed and didn't believe me..

Look, IDK really what to say to you guys, except I just come here to battle and cypher for fun. I love to read and listen to everyone's work as well! I used to do DUMB things in the PAST, I admit it. People hate me for that. But I want to take the focus on that word, the PAST. I just want to assure everyone and make sure everyone believes me, when I say, any type of racism, trolling, cheating, anything stupid like that, is in the PAST. I'm a FAIR voter, I'm a FAIR battler, and I really hope you guys realize this and respect me at least for THOSE facts. I want a chance. A chance that no-one is giving me. I just get disrespected left and right. I laugh and stay humble because nonetheless I know what I'm capable of, but it would be nice to get some love from most of you guys occasionally, you know??

With all of that shit being said, I have to post three links. The first one is the supposed one of me asking for votes, aka, the FAKE printscreen. Then the next two will be that little troll ''THUGGED ON HIM'' saying things about that.

Fake print screen: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34rwp4j&s=6

Thugged On Me admitting they're fake:

http://i45.tinypic.com/a9wnza.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/1o9g6u.png

He says he knows something about it. He says he knows who told someone to make them. He says he can prove it's fake too.

Look, IDK WHO the fuck did this to me. I have NO leads. Honestly I have A LOT of enemies here, which SUCKS, because it's all because of my immature PAST, when I'm NOT LIKE THAT NOW lol. I'm honestly a cool dude all-in-all.

Basically what I'm asking of SOMEONE who's really intelligent, is to HELP ME.

HOW CAN I PROVE that print screen of me asking for votes is FAKE??

I can only think that whoever did this to me, will DO IT AGAIN, and again, and again. When I NEVER ask for votes, and I NEVER WILL.

Help me out someone. A mod, an administrator, SOMETHING.

Get @ me.

AfterThought
01-08-2013, 09:48 AM
Umm, I know I saw THUGGED ON HIM photoshop a battle & a comment JUST like that before, I'll hit you up soon. Ateleron

RULE
01-08-2013, 02:38 PM
HercRULE Poirot to the rescue.

After a lot of detective work back and forth, i have solved this mystery.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/MasterDeville/Atel-Xplis-Thug.jpg

Alan aka Xplissit will be getting that long walk.

Since it was me that banned you. i figured it should be me that investigated it.

1/

AfterThought
01-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Case closed!

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 05:17 PM
damn yo they straight set u up

J u s T C
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM
wow. thought it was odd someone would ask for votes where everyone can see then say dont tell anybody lol

is that haggerfield kid stricc?

Phil Banks
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM
nah i don't think its stricc

ChiefChainz
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
wow.. i've seen that kid on facebook before to, such a small world

RULE
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Hagger is THUGGED.

UNKNOWN ARTIST
01-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Come on Ateleron ... Acting all sweet like butter wouldn't melt .. Don't be acting like you never used to openly ask for votes in the chat room on profiles etc .... Lol... If u didn't pull all that shit in the past then maybe people would've believed you ... Glad this worked out ok ... But ... Boy who cried wolf .. Yada yada ...

Jason
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
lol ANDY was a vote panhandler i remember quite clearly so i smashed him in audio served him an L lmao 100% he talks too much when theres bad blood between him and who ever he cries about lmao pfffft

Evolution
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
^ Like I said, this is the shit I always get LOL.

I already talked to Rule about this. How the hell could I blame him? My past is why it's hard for faggots to believe me this time. So exactly, the boy who cried wolf concept, whatever, funny, FINE.

But, ever since I made this account, (it's been YEARS now) I have NOT cheated. You bringing up shit when I was a young ass teenager and I was an immature idiot who thought it was funny to troll and piss people off. Not now.

Hence why I'm asking everyone to just forgive and forget. Like goddamn how many years ago was it? I don't cheat now, and I NEVER WILL. << Mark those words. :/ I just want to show up every once in a while and drop a verse, lose or win fair, period.

As far as Ignorant Bastard.............. I'm a lot different now BUDDY. I'm not a 14 year old who hasn't hit puberty yet now. Wait until I get a mic and we can rematch. LOL. OR, we can text battle now, IDC. If you aren't scared that is. ;)

^^ I don't feel like talking shit and beefing.

Big thanks to Rule & AfterThought for helping me out with this issue.

Hopefully they never have to worry about it again though, because I never will cheat. I'm practically a different person. I have a real busy, successful life outside of here now. As being an immature little kid back in the day, I didn't. Cut me some slack now?

Thanks again...

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

WOW, I actually took a look at it. After all that, Xplissit went on to do some of the most PATHETIC shit. Like ''vote for me, and rate low so it wont hit hotlist'' .. << That's some low ass shit, not even I did that type of shit.

Anyway I appreciate the help guys. Case closed.

J u s T C
01-08-2013, 08:41 PM
shouldnt thug be banned then?

THUGGED ON HIM
01-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Why should i be banned?I never KNEW ateleron untill i came on LB and this was BEFORE I CAME ON LB..way before. I just made the pic cuz X asked me to...i never knew he was going to use it to ban him

Rounin
01-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Well you obviously knew that it was going to lead to something otherwise you wouldn't have replied with such a nonchalant tone and attitude.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Plus Just C and Ateleron ... I was just being honest here..after i sent Ateleron a message saying i wanna join his crew which was like 3 weeks ago,i was going through his wall and found a pic which i had given to Xplissit on facebook cuz he asked me to make it.

Now i was not on letsbeed that time i.e. when Xplissit and Ateleron were beefing..I never knew ateleron was going to be banned. Alan just hit me up like ''yo i need your help to fake a pic'' and i was like ''ok ill do it''

Now weeks later after bbe was half dead,i made an account on letsbeef to see whats up and the only person i knew over here was Xplissit so i hit him up and then saw all the beef when i saw their wall convos...then i saw X posting the same pic which he told me to make (which i had no idea would get Ateleron banned and even Xplissit said that he was just going to make him embarassed and thats it).

Plus if i was bent on harming Ateleron,why the fuck would i message Ateleron about the messages which Xplissit sent me??I could be quiet as a dove and let this whole thing slide?? Im sure Ateleron knows it too that i dont hate him,never hated him.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I even got messages by Alan Aherne aka Xplissit where he told me to hack Ateleron and post dumb shit few days ago but i never did just because of the mutual respect between me and ateleron.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

And one more thing, Ateleron would NEVER get the benefit of doubt if it wasn't for me. I realized Xplissit used me and my skills for a wrong purpose and im really sorry Ateleron . I never knew this shit would be so big and controversial. I never hated you.I still dont hate you. I hate no one on the site. Especially not ateleron cuz hes the only dude who messaged me back when i asked for a feedback on my verse days ago. Im willing to do anything to make it look fair on my part,ill not have a battle for 6 months straight...i just dont want this whole shit troubling me every now and then.

Evolution
01-09-2013, 06:29 AM
^ I did similar childish shit as you, YEARS AGO, like, 2007/8ish, and it STILL haunts me, people STILL talk shit to me, though I'm practically a different person now. For the rest of your time on LB unfortunately you're going to be looked at as a racist, a cheater, and an over-all shady person.

Good luck with all that....

On a personal note though, I don't believe you.

He messaged you and said, ''let's get that Ateleron fag banned''

And you replied, ''what will be the reason? racism? pming?"

^^ You clearly knew what you were trying to do. You were trying to get me banned.

Let's be clear, I'm sick of the childish BS. It's behind me.

I beat Xplissit, on more than one occasion. And I'll beat you too.

My inbox is open. Shut up and send it and we'll call it even. 64 lines.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Ateleron atleast have the decency to thank me and stuff cuz if it wasnt for me,you would still be looked upon as a cheater,i knew and realized the gravity of this situation and decided to expose Xplissit..

Ateleron,you already are ducking my callout,i called you out for a regular battle and you went on some multi battle and someshit

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

And why dont you answer my question-

If i ws bent on harming you and getting u banned,you still think i would have messaged you about how X was planning shit against you???

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 08:18 AM
before u came to lb but u clearly up there talking about voting on battles. ie u had n lb account.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

im tired of your faggotry tbh. go back to bbe where it belongs.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Just C ..my other account ''ZACH JAMES'' on letsbeef was still active. I was not here as thug killer and you can see that i just had 20 battles on that account,i was never active on zach james account.

J u s T C
01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
who cares what account u were on. u were still here n active enough to agree to vote on that link in the shot n faggot clearly says "i want ateleron banned"

case closed

ViTRiOL
01-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Plus Just C and Ateleron ... I was just being honest here..after i sent Ateleron a message saying i wanna join his crew which was like 3 weeks ago,i was going through his wall and found a pic which i had given to Xplissit on facebook cuz he asked me to make it.

Now i was not on letsbeed that time i.e. when Xplissit and Ateleron were beefing..I never knew ateleron was going to be banned. Alan just hit me up like ''yo i need your help to fake a pic'' and i was like ''ok ill do it''

Now weeks later after bbe was half dead,i made an account on letsbeef to see whats up and the only person i knew over here was Xplissit so i hit him up and then saw all the beef when i saw their wall convos...then i saw X posting the same pic which he told me to make (which i had no idea would get Ateleron banned and even Xplissit said that he was just going to make him embarassed and thats it).

Plus if i was bent on harming Ateleron,why the fuck would i message Ateleron about the messages which Xplissit sent me??I could be quiet as a dove and let this whole thing slide?? Im sure Ateleron knows it too that i dont hate him,never hated him.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

I even got messages by Alan Aherne aka Xplissit where he told me to hack Ateleron and post dumb shit few days ago but i never did just because of the mutual respect between me and ateleron.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

And one more thing, Ateleron would NEVER get the benefit of doubt if it wasn't for me. I realized Xplissit used me and my skills for a wrong purpose and im really sorry Ateleron . I never knew this shit would be so big and controversial. I never hated you.I still dont hate you. I hate no one on the site. Especially not ateleron cuz hes the only dude who messaged me back when i asked for a feedback on my verse days ago. Im willing to do anything to make it look fair on my part,ill not have a battle for 6 months straight...i just dont want this whole shit troubling me every now and then.

Wow, felt like I just read a trilogy.

That kid REALLY cares about LB. I hope he doesn't hang himself during the withdrawal.

... :rolleyes:

FiNAL WoRD
01-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Its LoD........

Evolution
01-10-2013, 09:21 AM
Ateleron atleast have the decency to thank me and stuff cuz if it wasnt for me,you would still be looked upon as a cheater,i knew and realized the gravity of this situation and decided to expose Xplissit..

Ateleron,you already are ducking my callout,i called you out for a regular battle and you went on some multi battle and someshit

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

If i ws bent on harming you and getting u banned,you still think i would have messaged you about how X was planning shit against you???

That's like you stabbing me with a knife then driving me to the hospital. Why thank you when you're the one that put the knife in me in the first place?

I'm still looked upon negatively anyway, you just helped get more thrown my way with that shit. Thanks.

Óðinn
01-12-2013, 03:35 AM
WoW!! Lmfao That dude Alan need a fucking beating...just saying...Irish Cunt!!

Kenny Kush
01-12-2013, 12:56 PM
That's some sneaky shit.

Lizman
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM

Hm I Agree With You On That Atleast.
Ateleron Should Have The Decency To Thank You.
Seems Like His Annoying Ego Hasn't Died Out Just Yet.

That's like you stabbing me with a knife then driving me to the hospital. Why thank you when you're the one that put the knife in me in the first place?

I'm still looked upon negatively anyway, you just helped get more thrown my way with that shit. Thanks.

No.
Its Like Him Making A Bomb For A Friend Without Knowing What It Will Be Used For And Afterwards, Seeing What It Caused, Saving Everybodies Lives.
Slightly Different, Asshole.

stricc
01-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Hm I Agree With You On That Atleast.
Ateleron Should Have The Decency To Thank You.
Seems Like His Annoying Ego Hasn't Died Out Just Yet.

No.
Its Like Him Making A Bomb For A Friend Without Knowing What It Will Be Used For And Afterwards, Seeing What It Caused, Saving Everybodies Lives.
Slightly Different, Asshole.

how tha fuck do you make a bomb without knowing what it's gon be used for??? "oh i just thought he was gonna use it as a paper weight, never imagined he'd blow people tha fuck up with it!" lmao that was some dumb shit. alteron is right thug dont need to be thanked for shit

Kenny Kush
01-15-2013, 12:03 PM
how tha fuck do you make a bomb without knowing what it's gon be used for??? "oh i just thought he was gonna use it as a paper weight, never imagined he'd blow people tha fuck up with it!" lmao that was some dumb shit. alteron is right thug dont need to be thanked for shit

Lol. Agreed w/ stricc on this one.

J u s T C
01-16-2013, 06:59 PM
1MA0 1IZMAN U AN IDIOT

Boss-MC
01-18-2013, 10:15 PM
peter andre is a legend.....fuck a topic lol

Evolution
01-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Man , lol FUCK YOU Lizman.

This isn't really an ''ego'' thing. I'm not thanking him for telling the TRUTH about what HE DID, many many MANY MONTHS LATER after he GOT ME BANNED IN THE FIRST PLACE, LOL. That's fucking retarded.

Well, seeing as it DID come from you lizman, I guess I should of known it would of been retarded.

BODYBAGGED
03-23-2013, 07:33 AM
Rohan/zach james/slickster/edward kelly/josh andrews/rap tiger/rahul faggier/arthur riberio/rohan reign rain etc are all fake profiles of MR. THUG lmfao this guy must be rewarded for making a golden jubilee profiles and helping zuckerberg to get more users on fb lol