PDA

View Full Version : Keep Your Scheme Tournament Signups

Kenny Kush
01-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Keep Your Scheme is a tournament based off scheme battles, and sticking to rhyme schemes as good as possible. With 32 contestants, this tournament is not expected to start until the beggining of Febuarary.. end of Janurary at the earliest. :high:

EDIT: Should this be a standard, Elimination or a round robin tournament? Opinions, please.

1. -K-
2. Xander
3. Ghambit
4. ThruTheClouds
5. Fayz
6. ChiefChainz
7. Justo Da G
8. WonderDawg
9. Tyger Woodz
10. Just Silk
11. Obey™
12. Nightm4re
13. Jimmy BackHizzle
14. Ateleron
15. Unknown- The King
16. Jae Prime
17. Duh Great Whyte
18. stricc
19. Bama Kidd
20. Fiji Osa
21. Au+oGraphh
22. Mind Fuck
23. trill_conceptz
24. Tribble
25. _Olde Concepts_
26. Archaic
27. Nephes
28. rentonsickboy
29. YaDDa-
30. Molly
31. Ohs
32. opFOR

TalkSick
01-04-2013, 06:33 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120104

Kenny Kush
01-04-2013, 06:34 PM
TalkSick.. I never saw that thread, but seeing as Feb. is qualifying month, dont you figure it'd be a good time to run it?

Xander
01-04-2013, 07:08 PM
sign me up! im down

Kenny Kush
01-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Xander was added

Ghambit
01-04-2013, 09:17 PM
IM DOWN AS HELL YALL...SIGN ME UP

ThruTheClouds
01-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Sign me up!

Kenny Kush
01-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Added the both of them.

Rounin
01-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Sign me up

ChiefChainz
01-05-2013, 12:39 AM
in. .sign up

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Already an official scheme tournament jack.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Sign me up -K-

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 06:36 AM
ViTRiOL.. I know that, but it doesnt really matter, imo.

Added the other 3 contestants.

Justo Da G
01-05-2013, 07:14 AM
im in

MJH
01-05-2013, 07:57 AM
sign me up

Tony The TYGER
01-05-2013, 08:31 AM
i'm in

adam77
01-05-2013, 08:38 AM
sign me up! what are the prizes?

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 09:07 AM
64 people by yourself though? Good luck.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Well do you have any advice there, smart one?

THUGGED ON HIM
01-05-2013, 09:41 AM
WonderDawg doesnt know a Scheme Battle,he rhymes COCK and BLOCK those are monosyllable...remove him

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Get someone to help you or stop being naive.

SiiLK
01-05-2013, 09:46 AM
Im in. Lol.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
ViTRiOL.. then help my ass... lmfao no homo

WonderDawg doesnt know a Scheme Battle,he rhymes COCK and BLOCK those are monosyllable...remove him

I will discuss with him what a scheme battle is.. and show him multi syllable schemes.

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Dude, if I'm being honest, this will go into the dust. Unless you think of something more original than scheme battle and establish yourself a bit more, this will fail because all the people that will join will probably forget about it.

And tbh, seeing as you have broken multies in your verses, that isn't all too promising either.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 10:03 AM
That is your opinion. Now if you got nothing else to say then leave my thread, please. :)

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 11:17 AM
I do believe that some people are going to no show, and I am going to do everything in my power to avoid that situation. I know I cant stop it all, but I can stop most from doing so.

THUGGED ON HIM
01-05-2013, 11:27 AM
when will this start bro and hit me up with your facebook id in my inbox cuz im active on facebook so you can hit me up and tell me when my match is up

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Aha aiight, bro.

FiNAL WoRD
01-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Lissen to vit yo, just lisseeeen to em

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Lol, look, instead of bagging on it saying it'll fail, how abouts ya'll actually help it succeed by joining this shit. Legit.

UhMAZING
01-05-2013, 02:07 PM
What's a Scheme to a Dream the Scene is becomin' all too real when I release Those Things love from me? you get Nada forever Scorched by Lava like I through you in the volcano- lord of the "Rings" watch you Die In Rage as you develope Wings and Fly Away. In other words.....LET'S FUCCINNNN GOOOOOOOOO!

B U R D E N
01-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Dude, if I'm being honest, this will go into the dust. Unless you think of something more original than scheme battle and establish yourself a bit more, this will fail because all the people that will join will probably forget about it.

And tbh, seeing as you have broken multies in your verses, that isn't all too promising either.

That right there says it all.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Good luck tho.

UhMAZING
01-05-2013, 02:12 PM

Of course no one on LetsBeef would want to help, that'd take time out of their busy "shit talking" schedule.....instead of looking at it as a easy oppertunity to win a tourney, if they're "Soooo Good".... That is all.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 02:14 PM
That right there says it all.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Good luck tho.

Coming from the man who was on my fucking cock all day when I first came here, right?

Obey
01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
If there's 32 like it says, I'm in..

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Just saying. You should establish yourself more before running a tourney.

No-one will help you if they don't know who you are.

And also, why dedicate yourself to an unofficial scheme tournament when there is an official one every year with all the names in it? You needed to think this through. I was only trying to help you and stop you from wasting time.

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM
@Obey, I changed it to 32 just now, so yeah I'll add ya.

ViTRiOL...Well, I figured this tournament would be a way for me to establish myself.. Idgaf if people no show, Im doing this to battle people.. and there are serious contenders who are in it to do the same thing.. so how is that a failure?

B U R D E N
01-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Lol I don't even know who u are

Nightm4re
01-05-2013, 02:22 PM
ill join

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 02:23 PM
You sent me like 20 crew invites.

ViTRiOL
01-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Serious contenders? Where?

And nah man, not here, that's not how you establish yourself. You gotta stay active in the forums, battle some big names, elevate and be noticed.

Right now, you're just being the Pied Piper of the noobs and the nobodies. You seem semi-sharp, I just think you should stick around and make yourself known rather than go through the predictable charade of trying to run something and failing.

B U R D E N
01-05-2013, 02:30 PM
I think I remember but smh, I sent MAYBE 2 or 3 lol. I was tryna get a crew going, no shit I'd be sending out invites. Look man just listen to what Vit's telling u, nobody's trying to hate here nahmean.

FiNAL WoRD
01-05-2013, 02:37 PM
in the words of the late great ying yang twins... Wait till you see my dick, hey bitch

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song) - YouTube

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 03:18 PM
By serious contenders I dont mean heavy weights. I mean like, people willing to battle.. and who are anxious... I appriciate all of you trynna help, but lemme do this, if it fails it fails, if it doesnt it doesnt, who the fuck cares.. lol.

And yeah, it was 2 or 3. 20 was an extreme exaggeration.

Obey
01-05-2013, 03:25 PM
I think I'm pretty decent. No need to smash egos to get your point across. If you don't like the idea/tournament then don't say it's gonna fail because you think it will. This can be a way for the rookies (us) to understand more concepts rather than just battling & progress & to maybe one day be at the level you're at. Then we can come on ''Newbs & Nobodies'' forums and tell them their idea sucks..

BvckHvndz
01-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Get at me

THUGGED ON HIM
01-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Why are these punks trying to ruin the tourney if they dont want to help??

MJH
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
sign me up

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Both are added, & Co-sign w/ Obey

MJH
01-05-2013, 09:05 PM
so when is this gonna start, and can K tell me what this scheme rap thing is

Kenny Kush
01-05-2013, 11:04 PM
WonderDawg, it is going to start near the end of Januarary... and a 'scheme' is rhyme schemes.. like... Brawl w/ a Retard, All of his Street Smarts... etc.. multi-syllable rhymes, consistantly..

THUGGED ON HIM
01-06-2013, 04:25 AM
Like -

Brawl with a Retard
Knocking his weak bars
all of his street smart
Socked in the spleen hard

something like that

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

check out Me vs Culpritt..i had a nice scheme going on.

Evolution
01-06-2013, 05:16 AM
^ And that literally means nothing to Wonderdawg 'cause dude is autistic. LMAO.

jp jp.

@ K, if you come on the forums, expect for the ''vets'' to hate on you and put you down. Their lives are pretty unfulfilled apparently lol.

Not saying they're hating on you in this particular thread, (it gets a lot worse, they were actually nice believe it or not lol) but friendliness and ''prop giving'' isn't really a common thing on lets'beef'. I honestly think it will fail too, BUT there's honestly no point in putting the idea down like an asshole, I'll try and help out by joining. Throw my name down buddy.

Unknown- The King
01-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Sign me up homie!

Kenny Kush
01-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Ateleron, yeah I should've at least somewhat expected that.. lol, Im surprised I didnt, and I know they werent hating on me or something, they were just dropping un-needed opinions.

ViTRiOL
01-06-2013, 07:32 AM
^ And that literally means nothing to Wonderdawg 'cause dude is autistic. LMAO.

jp jp.

@ K, if you come on the forums, expect for the ''vets'' to hate on you and put you down. Their lives are pretty unfulfilled apparently lol.

Not saying they're hating on you in this particular thread, (it gets a lot worse, they were actually nice believe it or not lol) but friendliness and ''prop giving'' isn't really a common thing on lets'beef'. I honestly think it will fail too, BUT there's honestly no point in putting the idea down like an asshole, I'll try and help out by joining. Throw my name down buddy.

If that was directed at me, you're mad wrong son.

Kenny Kush
01-06-2013, 07:43 AM
If that was directed at me, you're mad wrong son.

Make your own thread - Deal with it there. Thank you. :)

lIl Sea
01-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Add me to the competition!

B U R D E N
01-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Ayo that shit right there, that can't be your best attempt at keeping a scheme. :high: THUGGED ON HIM

First work on making sure your multi's are on point. Next step is too have them all relate in some way or another to the main punch. Just some good advice..

Duh Great Whyte
01-06-2013, 07:15 PM
Im down sign me up

UhMAZING
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
WonderDawg, it is going to start near the end of Januarary... and a 'scheme' is rhyme schemes.. like... Brawl w/ a Retard, All of his Street Smarts... etc.. multi-syllable rhymes, consistantly..

Actually -K- you're kind of right and kind of wrong.
A Rhyme scheme is a rap where every other "Ending" line rhymes with each other...
They don't HAVE TO BE multi syllables.

Example:

Bid me to weep, and I will WEEP
While I have eyes to SEE;
And having none, and yet I will KEEP
A heart to weep for THEE.

That was a mono syllable (1) rhyme scheme.

So say the end of the first line is WEEP (We'll call that 1)
End of line two is SEE (We'll call that 2)
Line three's end is KEEP which rhymes with line 1 (So that will be 1 too)
The fourth line is THEE which rhymes with line two (Which is also 2)

So, when you end each line it should look like this....

Etc....
This is for WonderDawg (Mike) so make sure you come read this and you'll know what it means. :high::high:

stricc
01-06-2013, 09:23 PM
i'll fuck wit it sign me up

Black Book
01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
UhMAZING scheme tournaments aren't Rhyme Scheme tournaments on LB. They are multie scheme tournaments. And this is NOT the official scheme tournament if anyone thinks it is.

Bama Kidd
01-07-2013, 12:09 AM
stricc is an audio head and cant fuck with me in text..put us in the first round

Kenny Kush
01-07-2013, 10:22 AM
This is not an official scheme tournament, however, it is a MULTIPLE SYLLABLE scheme tournament... so that mono-syllable shit dont matter... lol.

stricc
01-07-2013, 12:09 PM
stricc is an audio head and cant fuck with me in text..put us in the first round

homie chill, i read one of your battles and even if i couldn't spell read or write i'd win that shit

Obey
01-07-2013, 06:06 PM
So this is a no-go? Okie dokie.

Kenny Kush
01-07-2013, 10:07 PM
So this is a no-go? Okie dokie.

I never said that for a second.

Rounin
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
When should this but blastin off? -K-

Fiji Osa
01-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Sign me up

Evolution
01-09-2013, 04:28 AM
Actually -K- you're kind of right and kind of wrong.
A Rhyme scheme is a rap where every other "Ending" line rhymes with each other...
They don't HAVE TO BE multi syllables.

Example:

Bid me to weep, and I will WEEP
While I have eyes to SEE;
And having none, and yet I will KEEP
A heart to weep for THEE.

That was a mono syllable (1) rhyme scheme.

So say the end of the first line is WEEP (We'll call that 1)
End of line two is SEE (We'll call that 2)
Line three's end is KEEP which rhymes with line 1 (So that will be 1 too)
The fourth line is THEE which rhymes with line two (Which is also 2)

So, when you end each line it should look like this....

Etc....
This is for WonderDawg (Mike) so make sure you come read this and you'll know what it means. :high::high:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :fail:

You're a fucking idiot and YOU don't even know what the fuck it means. You couldn't bust ONE multie or a good punchline to save your goddamn life. That's why I hate you because you're a goddamn idiot. You think you know it all but I swear to god my little brother would rip you with ease.

I also hate you because you bragged about being in the top 10 and before-hand your city was never ''on that map'' (talking about top-ranked hoods) and now you put it on there as #4 or something, like that's even a fucking accomplishment. I've did that like 132,433,343,344 times, you retarded douchebag.

You remind me EXACTLY , and I mean EXACTLY of an old friend I used to have.. he was the biggest fucking queer ever. Dude was like 5'4 and thought he was the SHIT because he used to wrestle and play football (i was better, just didnt do it for a team, I liked that backyard violent shit) and was in the national gaurd or some shit. But I made more money than him and I still got to see my family everyday. BUT, he thought he was soooo cool, allll the time, and ironically that's what got him made fun of every day by everyONE. You're just like him. The way you talk, you think you're a god. Like , I know I'm nothing too special, I'm just a chillaxed dude who likes to eat and fuck my bitch all day, (lol chea) but I'm still better than your gay ass.

I wish I could stick my dick so far up your mom's right nostril so that it would come out of her ass then I'd shove it in your daughter, then rape your dog for the fuck of it. lool

Sorry I'm done. :D

Evolution
01-09-2013, 04:31 AM
homie chill, i read one of your battles and even if i couldn't spell read or write i'd win that shit

^ LMAO. :cool: I conquer.

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 06:26 AM
UhMAZING kicked out of the tournament due to PMing me for a vote....

Autograph
01-09-2013, 08:04 AM

LMFAO!!! :cmonson:

But anyways.. yeah... count me in... :guns:

Rounin
01-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Lol Ateleron

UhMAZING
01-09-2013, 01:36 PM

Wow, lil kids tattling and shit...1st off, didn't know it was "against the rules" 2nd don't act like none of you haven't done it before, 3rd you're tourney is lame anyways..I just wanted to beat all you. I mean who comes with a keep your scheme tourney?? that shit is the basics, you might as well read a book titled "How to rap, for Dummies".... I'm not worried about it anyways...I'm still in 2 other tourneys cuz those tourneys aint BITCH MADE besides, like EVERYONE has told you...you're tourney is going to fail because you have no clue what the fucc you're doing....tourney wise, and look at your rhymes....they speak for themselves. Ol' tech nine & hopsin Mainstream rap ass diccin ride faggot. -K- :fyou:;):high:

UhMAZING
01-09-2013, 02:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ :fail:

You're a fucking idiot and YOU don't even know what the fuck it means. You couldn't bust ONE multie or a good punchline to save your goddamn life. That's why I hate you because you're a goddamn idiot. You think you know it all but I swear to god my little brother would rip you with ease.

I also hate you because you bragged about being in the top 10 and before-hand your city was never ''on that map'' (talking about top-ranked hoods) and now you put it on there as #4 or something, like that's even a fucking accomplishment. I've did that like 132,433,343,344 times, you retarded douchebag.

You remind me EXACTLY , and I mean EXACTLY of an old friend I used to have.. he was the biggest fucking queer ever. Dude was like 5'4 and thought he was the SHIT because he used to wrestle and play football (i was better, just didnt do it for a team, I liked that backyard violent shit) and was in the national gaurd or some shit. But I made more money than him and I still got to see my family everyday. BUT, he thought he was soooo cool, allll the time, and ironically that's what got him made fun of every day by everyONE. You're just like him. The way you talk, you think you're a god. Like , I know I'm nothing too special, I'm just a chillaxed dude who likes to eat and fuck my bitch all day, (lol chea) but I'm still better than your gay ass.

I wish I could stick my dick so far up your mom's right nostril so that it would come out of her ass then I'd shove it in your daughter, then rape your dog for the fuck of it. lool

Sorry I'm done. :D

Let's see, You say I'm the idiot...yet you're arguing with what the "Definition" is of a "Rhyme Scheme" Pulled directly from Source. That means A) You're a fuccing moron. B) You have no clue what you're talking about and C) You just always think you know everything. Your little brother would have time to "Rip me with ease" if you ever took your dicc out of his mouth and telling him if he succs it you'll increase his allowance. But then again, you like those teens...considering you be all over "Teen Spot" posting your wacc ass raps and everyone was telling you to leave and that you succ...then eventually you got banned from there cuz they got tired of your ass. But it's ok, cuz you're excuse was, "it was years ago, I was only looking for pussy"....HA! dude, you're 20!....You're still practically a teen. Truth is this kid got butt hurt because I didn't want his advice that he posted on one of my battles, and told him to go kicc roccs...and ever since then he's been riding my dicc like he swears he aint gay. Talking alot of shit on my profile and saying how he's going to beat me, sending his lil bf's from his crew to go on my profile and saying they're going to beat me too, but truth is...they aint beating shit but each others diccs. Still haven't got any bars from anyone, and still haven't been beaten by any of them. Besides what can I learn from a 20 year old kid who's whole "rap career" is based ONLINE!! I've been doing this shit for over 5 years...IN REAL LIFE!! I've won money for what I do, he wins......INTERNET AWARDS!! To even prove this kid is a faggot and loves dicc, he even self admits it.... This is what he said, word for word.........."You remind me EXACTLY , and I mean EXACTLY of an old friend I used to have.. he was the biggest fucking queer ever. Dude was like 5'4 and thought he was the SHIT because he used to wrestle and play football (i was better, just didnt do it for a team, I liked that backyard violent shit) and was in the national gaurd or some shit. But I made more money than him and I still got to see my family everyday. BUT, he thought he was soooo cool, allll the time, and ironically that's what got him made fun of every day by everyONE. You're just like him."

So, lets see...he admits he has gay friends...and prefers short guys...and notice all the perenthisis around all the parts talking about "How Great He Is"....that's the shit I'm talking about. Also, with him saying this.................
"I wish I could stick my dick so far up your mom's right nostril so that it would come out of her ass then I'd shove it in your daughter, then rape your dog for the fuck of it. lool" <<< I have 2 daughters, who are 7 and 2. Like I said before, this lil 20 year old pedaphile "Teen Spot" lover...is pretty sicc. Also, just because he fuccs his dog and goes around saying to all his buddies "I fucced this one 'bitch' so hard last night man" doesn't mean I have a dog, I don't. Once again, This kid writes a short novel and is STILL...SAYING NOTHING!! Looking forward to your next Book Ateleron, also looking forward to those bars you've been saying you're going to send me since I've been on here...otherwise, go get ya gay buddy...take him out to eat or something (since you make so much more money than him) have a nice romantic night on the town, get you a piece of ass...and perhaps you won't be so "Aggrivated" all the time that no one likes you. :guns::fail:

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 06:17 PM
^ UhMAZING...

So mad.

thuggED ON YOU removed due to ban.

Autograph
01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Keep Your Scheme is a tournament based off scheme battles, and sticking to rhyme schemes as good as possible. With 32 contestants, this tournament is not expected to start until the beggining of Febuarary.. end of Janurary at the earliest. :high:

EDIT: Should this be a standard, Elimination or a round robin tournament? Opinions, please.

1. -K-
2. Xander
3. Ghambit
4. ThruTheClouds
5. Fayz
6. ChiefChainz
7. Justo Da G
8. WonderDawg
9. Tyger Woodz
10. Just Silk
11. Obey™
12. Nightm4re
13. Cheavy VanGo
14. Ateleron
15. Unknown- The King
16. Jae Prime
17. Duh Great Whyte
18. stricc
19. Bama Kidd
20. Fiji Osa
21. Au+oGraphh

Id go with standardd...

Rounin
01-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Lol UhMAZING. You mad bro? On a completely unbeef related note. 1) You spelled aggravated wrong. 2) Your concept of a multie isn't completely wrong BUT in this scheme competition the multies you're talking are only most effective in an audio battle. Consecutive 3-5 multisyllabic schemes are best fitted for text battling. 3) You callin someone arrogant but you just said: 3rd you're tourney is lame anyways..I just wanted to beat all you. Haha JS. No offense but I really don't know where you get your ideology from.

Mind Fuck
01-09-2013, 08:03 PM
lol ill own this

put me down

Rounin
01-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Wow, lil kids tattling and shit...1st off, didn't know it was "against the rules" 2nd don't act like none of you haven't done it before, 3rd you're tourney is lame anyways..I just wanted to beat all you. I mean who comes with a keep your scheme tourney?? that shit is the basics, you might as well read a book titled "How to rap, for Dummies".... I'm not worried about it anyways...I'm still in 2 other tourneys cuz those tourneys aint BITCH MADE besides, like EVERYONE has told you...you're tourney is going to fail because you have no clue what the fucc you're doing....tourney wise, and look at your rhymes....they speak for themselves. Ol' tech nine & hopsin Mainstream rap ass diccin ride faggot. -K- :fyou:;):high:

BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.

Mind Fuck
01-09-2013, 08:30 PM
BTW Hopsin and Tech N9ne aren't mainstream. Actually the complete opposite. Mainstream is Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Tyga, etc. (Young Money bitches.)
Quite coincidentally Hopsin and Tech N9ne are two of the best multisyllabic users right next to Eminem, Royce Da 5 9 and Crooked I. So you need to get your facts straight.

cool story bro

:rolleyes:

shut up and battle

Kenny Kush
01-09-2013, 08:45 PM
cool story bro

shut up and battle

Lol shots fired. :guns:

Rounin
01-09-2013, 09:25 PM
cool story bro

shut up and battle

Not a valid demand please try again.

ItzNDaSawce
01-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Im in

MAN DOWN
01-10-2013, 12:05 AM
If someone noshows ill be more than welcome to take their spot!

Kenny Kush
01-10-2013, 01:02 AM
^ Okay, thank you.. that is a good idea, also..

UhMAZING
01-10-2013, 06:04 PM

If I can go to "the store" (WalMart,Target,ShopKo,KMart,etc) and buy their CD, they're fuccin' mainstream. Granted, maybe not hopsin...but Tech Nine, Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Also, to answer your question... I'm slightly mad internet or not knowing there's lil Bitch Made ass Snitch Rats in the fuccin' game. Only trying to get their "Respect" and "Glory" from pullin' Bitch Moves on other Emcees. You was on my blocc, you'd die for that. Real Talk. But now that I see Mind Fucc is in this shit, I'm not mad anymore...I'm just going to sit bacc and laugh as he roasts each and every single one of you mother fuccers. :) That is all. :High:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Plus, notice...every name you just mentioned is a MainStream ass bitch!
what the fucc about Brotha Lynch, (granted you can buy his cd in some stores, but far from mainstream) Atmosphere, Pharoahe Monch, Master Ace,Talib Kweli, Master Killer, Etc.... you Mainstream tool....Those are the real thing. Just because you get your name recognized and plastered every where and sell a million records doesn't always mean you're the fuccin' best. Like Nas once said, there is no best Emcee. If you need me to delve into this further and explain to you the reason being everyones mindstate is always evolving and getting better and more creative. So for anyone to say they're the best, Is Facetious. So sticc to listening to and idolizing mainstream Rap/Hip Hop, when the heart of it beats Underground.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So, Please get your facts STRAIGHT. Or do you not know the meaning of that word either? :)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

^ UhMAZING...

So mad.

thuggED ON YOU removed due to ban.

The fact you're a lil Bitch and not worthy of being called an emcee, a little.

Also I noticed by removing people due to Bans, or other Infractions..conveniently because of you...That you strongly yearn to know what it's like to actually, be somebody....shit, anybody. You create a tournament that you don't even know how to fuccin' run and asking the participants what to do. You're a joke, but I'm sure your mommy tells you everyday how "Special" you are. So now you can tell her you're good at being a lil Bitch. :D:high:

Rounin
01-10-2013, 07:03 PM
If I can go to "the store" (WalMart,Target,ShopKo,KMart,etc) and buy their CD, they're fuccin' mainstream. Granted, maybe not hopsin...but Tech Nine, Yes.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Also, to answer your question... I'm slightly mad internet or not knowing there's lil Bitch Made ass Snitch Rats in the fuccin' game. Only trying to get their "Respect" and "Glory" from pullin' Bitch Moves on other Emcees. You was on my blocc, you'd die for that. Real Talk. But now that I see Mind Fucc is in this shit, I'm not mad anymore...I'm just going to sit bacc and laugh as he roasts each and every single one of you mother fuccers. :) That is all. :High:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Plus, notice...every name you just mentioned is a MainStream ass bitch!
what the fucc about Brotha Lynch, (granted you can buy his cd in some stores, but far from mainstream) Atmosphere, Pharoahe Monch, Master Ace,Talib Kweli, Master Killer, Etc.... you Mainstream tool....Those are the real thing. Just because you get your name recognized and plastered every where and sell a million records doesn't always mean you're the fuccin' best. Like Nas once said, there is no best Emcee. If you need me to delve into this further and explain to you the reason being everyones mindstate is always evolving and getting better and more creative. So for anyone to say they're the best, Is Facetious. So sticc to listening to and idolizing mainstream Rap/Hip Hop, when the heart of it beats Underground.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So, Please get your facts STRAIGHT. Or do you not know the meaning of that word either? :)

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

The fact you're a lil Bitch and not worthy of being called an emcee, a little.

Also I noticed by removing people due to Bans, or other Infractions..conveniently because of you...That you strongly yearn to know what it's like to actually, be somebody....shit, anybody. You create a tournament that you don't even know how to fuccin' run and asking the participants what to do. You're a joke, but I'm sure your mommy tells you everyday how "Special" you are. So now you can tell her you're good at being a lil Bitch. :D:high:

I'm proud that you finally moved past a 5th grade vocabulary for a 27 year old. Keep goin up. Your ideology is still wrong. Tech N9ne, while he may have a large audience that doesn't make him mainstream. Tech is an underground rapper. The only well known rapper that could even partially considered mainstream was Eminem. Royce da 5 9 and Crooked I aren't mainstream and only became known once they signed to Shady Records and they still aren't mainstream. The same way you have only a partially correct idea of multies applies te same way here. Mainstream refers to rappers that are constantly played over the radio and appeal to a large PERCENTAGE of their targeted audience. But you know what we'll say you're right because I can't bother anymore.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Also you're tellin me you're hiding behind Mind Fuck? I respect dude but his skills in no way reflect on you so I don't know why you're so happy about it. You sure are clever with comebacks though (not)

Sucio
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Get me in this shit RIGHT NOW

Autograph
01-11-2013, 02:36 AM
Lets say suck this tourney and have a trash talk tourney without any rhymes.. uhMazing v Fayz & -K-.. handicap... anddddd... go!

Kenny Kush
01-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Lets say suck this tourney and have a trash talk tourney without any rhymes.. uhMazing v Fayz & -K-.. handicap... anddddd... go!

No way man! We'd get ate! UhMAZING is too dope! :rolleyes:

HeliO
01-12-2013, 01:35 AM
I want in:cmonson:

Archaic
01-12-2013, 07:31 AM
nigga sign me up

Kenny Kush
01-12-2013, 08:53 AM
Added..

Nephes
01-12-2013, 03:07 PM
i want sighn up cheers

rentonsickboy
01-12-2013, 10:34 PM
yo count me in for this shit?

rentonsickboy
01-13-2013, 09:25 PM
so have we made a decision? are we going w elimination?

Kenny Kush
01-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Yes we are, rentonsickboy

MAN DOWN
01-14-2013, 12:04 AM
Yea.. One of these fuckers isn't going to show up.

BvckHvndz
01-14-2013, 12:13 AM
4 mo n Its poppin.. Been waiting on thiz...

YaDDa-
01-14-2013, 07:11 AM
-K-

im down fo this!

MAN DOWN
01-14-2013, 10:35 AM
-K- put me down as a regular person bruv.

Ohs
01-14-2013, 11:25 AM
get me in this

Kenny Kush
01-14-2013, 12:08 PM
One more spot left.

opFOR
01-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Ill take that last spot.,

Sucio
01-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Wonderdawg's banned homie, we'll have a little trouble right now with the issue

lIl Sea
01-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Sent Barz To Mind Fuck But THe Dude Ain't REplyin'...WTF??

Evolution
01-22-2013, 02:56 AM
cool story bro

shut up and battle

Inbox is open mother fucker.