PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update on my Music.

Erupt da Monsta
12-29-2012, 01:17 PM
quick update.. shits movin so fast its hard to handle lol... but

*Live performance first tuesday of feb. for clayton states award show.... they have over 6000 students so there will be atleast 1000 people in attendance.

*Redoing Zombie rap as we speak in an A1 studio, addin a hook, and redoin the verses, addin a third verse.
*Just hooked up with some cats that do videos so we talkin about the Zombie Rap concept... Just went and got the whole concept and my name trademarked yesterday.
*About to start working on the music video... dope ass concept. Wait till yall see this shit.
*photoshoot comin up jan 22nd, then the twitter will be online soon after. Mixtape has to be done before feb 1. so i gotta grind lika muffucka.

shits really coming full circle and God is blessing me with so many people and etc.

Thought id let yall know what ima be doin during my inactive stint. Shits about to really take off in the next 6 months.

By summer time I will be signed. Its all in Gods vision.

hate, do whatever, but im grindin.

hit up my email MonstaMusic22@gmail.com

twitter coming soon be on the lookout around feb 1st for that. Music Video will prolly drop around the end of Feb.

ez

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 01:18 PM
good shit man.

Phil Banks
12-29-2012, 01:19 PM
your such an inspiration to us hobby rappers

Erupt da Monsta
12-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Am I? Word? You Havent heard anything yet.. if you want to really be inspired .. get inspired by this. read it or dont read it. but its a movement.

See heres the thing... let me dumb this down for you so you can get the message since thats what you say I need to do.

ZOMBIE RAP

1. Its cats like you that are poisoning society.... Instead of telling your fellow peers that they can achieve somthing... you try to hold them back.. you want them to fail so you can laugh at the end of the day. You need to lose that attitude, otherwise noone from letsbeef will ever make an impact. Not sure if any of you have a vision. but i do. im 1 out of how many?

2. I have alot to talk about regarding this zombie rap..... God is speaking through me to change the way society is regarding rap. You misinterpret my words for cockyness.. when infact.. its not.. its Gods message, a message that he spoke to me about, a message that im so passionate about it has no choice but to be heard.

.... this message is as follows.... read on for some enlightment on what im really about...

* As a hip hop community we are going backwards.... We went from Martin Luther king fighting and literally giving his life so we or us as blacks can have an education....
... to cats like 2chainz, gucci mane, etc... all rapping about killing, bitches, Money-which is the root of all evil, selling drugs... etc... the higher ups have all organized this...

question...

what other form of music do you literally HAVE to rap about the same zombie rap in order to make it?(With the exception of a few artists) What other form of music do you HAVE to be "real" in order to make it? NONE. not country, not pop, not any other form... this is mass propaganda to keep the blacks down.

Cats are literally AFRAID to sound educated in the hood... ive seen it first hand... They feel they have to uphold an image.. which is bullshit.

We go from raising money for our youth to get an education... to throwing money in the strip clubs.. the same money we could be using to create schools, to get some of our homeless of the streets. the same money we buy chains with instead of buying our youth tutors...

Martin luther king, Ida B Wells, JFK, all died for our youth....... and the higher ups have done a great job at making these zombies forget where we came from.

Its bigger than me, its bigger than hip hop, its about the message we are sending our kids, the message we are sending society.... its a movement.

Martin Luther King is sitting somewhere looking down at us.. Crying for help....

thats where i come in..... theres so much i have to talk about but it all will be on film , youtube, etc.... its going to be a movement.

the death of you rap zombies...

God has shaped me from a youngster to be able to relay this message, if you dont understand what im about to do, then im sorry, but ive been a trend setter since the age of 10.

#ZombieRap

its the upcoming movement.

fuck with it, or fall back. Stop doubting the people that you sit and chat with on a daily basis,stop trying to kill someone elses vision because you have none of your own... because that could be the same person that puts letsbeef on the map.

From my name to my movement, all has meaning, Erupt underground music, break free from the shackles that have been put on us. Rise from the underground to really make an impact.

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 03:47 PM
god isn't blessing you lol last I seen you pretty much called yourself god rofl not a believer myself but I've read the bible front to back and that shit's blasphemy according to the bible yea he's really gonna bless you

Erupt da Monsta
12-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I dont believe in the bible... lol its bullshit... but i do believe in a God, never called myself god, i just said he's speaking through me. chill out pimp

And the thing is, all of this is just adding fuel to the fire, there has to be people like you around in order for me to push it even further. I get it all now. so keep it up.

BLNK
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM
God is speaking through you? You actually say that shit, homie? Lol.

Phil Banks
12-29-2012, 05:55 PM
lol he like the Miami Marlins line up he like 0/9302840842 right now

SeNSaTiONaL
12-29-2012, 10:12 PM
So basically after Erupt ran scared from LetsBeef and its community, he felt the need to return with carefully thought out lies for us to believe he's progressed with his music career thing

Nicky Warz
12-29-2012, 10:25 PM
respect for you being on ur grind an gettin signed an ill be lookin for that music vid also good luck on the performance