PDA

View Full Version : NEED FEEDBACC ABOUT FEEDING...

UhMAZING
12-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I have a battle that I did, and pretty much flipped everything around the other person said to me. In my eyes, I won..but I got told this is called "Feeding" and I shouldn't do it, rather I should not even read my opponents verse...and just come with new shit instead of "Feeding" off his battle or flippin' shit around. I know there's noobs on this site, their opinion is really not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for more of a Vet's opinion or some one that has been on this site for a good while. I need feedbacc please, I just need to know: SHOULD i DO THIS?? OR SHOULD i NOT DO THIS?? please leave an expo of why I should or shouldn't too please. Thank You.

GOOD GRIEF
12-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Don't fuckin do it. Period. It's cheap. Use your... Um... What's the word? ... Oh yeah... Creativity.

TheAnonP
12-28-2012, 05:48 PM
also...don't bitch about someone's vote...

J u s T C
12-28-2012, 05:51 PM
It isn't illegal in the Battle Arena. it's just frowned upon so some people will vote against you for it. No reason to flip peoples bars, I always thought it was a low move.

UhMAZING
12-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I will when it's a Low as shit vote and not accurate...plus I don't accept dicc riders votes...so if 2 people have a battle...and 1 gets all his homies to hop on it and hate vote/dicc ride...what's fair in that? and thanks for the feed bacc. It's appreciated.

TheAnonP
12-28-2012, 07:01 PM
I gave you a five and I was generous. This was ur verse

'"XPLISSHIT" is mad cuz I "DISSED 'EM"-or maybe cuz I spell'd his "NAME WRONG"-he's just a plate to put my "CAKE ON"-I get "c.r.e.a.m." like "RAEKWON"-"x" shook like a "FAKE ONE" Comin' on my page:"Thanks 4 the vote but I don't like what u said" "CRYIN' N BITCHIN'"-"PRAYIN' N WISHIN'"-"LUBEIN' N TWISTIN'"-"DROOLIN' N SPITTIN'"-gettin' "IN 2 POSITION"-"for me 2 "FIST 'EM"-"PICC 'EM UP N SPLIT 'EM" n the sum left is "X"-fucc is a "TIPPEX?"-"SILLY HO"-think u mean "TYPE-O" if u think "x" loves women-"TYPE-NO!"-If his "FLOWS" R "SLOW N OLD" like the history of "A PRO" succin'/fuccin' "FOR DOUGH"-"TYPE-HO!"-I spit "RICH FLOW" N "X-PO'"/EZ'

tell me...how much do u think i should have rated you and why!

ViTRiOL
12-28-2012, 07:16 PM
I would have given that a 4 because of it being 70% quotation marks.

And hang on a second, UA flipped all the time?

GOOD GRIEF
12-28-2012, 07:37 PM
I would have given that a 4 because of it being 70% quotation marks.

And hang on a second, UA flipped all the time?

And no one cared cuz he's a vet. This a surprise how?

ViTRiOL
12-28-2012, 07:38 PM

Pffft, I still think flips are a vital part of battle rap, only in RL though, because it can work both boths. Here, it's a bully tactic.

And yeah, I can't vote now 'cause it'll look like a hate-vote, nethertheless, Xplissit is a level above you, you shouldn't be complaining.

Letum
12-28-2012, 07:45 PM
^This

Shezso Eu
12-28-2012, 08:02 PM
flippin' is lame period. it shows ya lack of creativity and originality and also a guaranteed disadvantage to the sender. now if u going 2-3 rounds in a live/audio battle, yeah flips are cool. the sender has an opprutunity to flip back. but a text battle? nah. thats cheap. unless you're flippin' something from a previous battle.

ViTRiOL
12-28-2012, 08:07 PM
flippin' is lame period. it shows ya lack of creativity and originality and also a guaranteed disadvantage to the sender. now if u going 2-3 rounds in a live/audio battle, yeah flips are cool. the sender has an opprutunity to flip back. but a text battle? nah. thats cheap. unless you're flippin' something from a previous battle.

In other words, a direct flip on the battle verse itself is like a lowblow.

Whereas, referencing something from the past is just a reference. Ain't exactly a flip, just turning something about them into a punch.

I don't think I've ever flipped in a text battle.

Shezso Eu
12-28-2012, 08:11 PM
In other words, a direct flip on the battle verse itself is like a lowblow.

Whereas, referencing something from the past is just a reference. Ain't exactly a flip, just turning something about them into a punch.

I don't think I've ever flipped in a text battle.

^Right. Pretty much sums it up.

Askari
12-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Flipping is pretty wack unless you pull it off really well and creatively, such as UA or Huey Jazz occasionally did. IMO it's a pussy move unless it's done extremely well; it shows nothing of your own talents or ideas otherwise. Avoid it at all costs I'd say, you don't get a chance to flip in tourneys when it really counts; NOBLE, how plausible would it be to have all opens posted as blind drops? Kill sniping and flipping in one fell swoop, encouraging the freeloaders and sub par top ten to up their games and put the work in every time.

ViTRiOL
12-28-2012, 08:31 PM
Flipping is pretty wack unless you pull it off really well and creatively, such as UA or Huey Jazz occasionally did. IMO it's a pussy move unless it's done extremely well; it shows nothing of your own talents or ideas otherwise. Avoid it at all costs I'd say, you don't get a chance to flip in tourneys when it really counts; NOBLE, how plausible would it be to have all opens posted as blind drops? Kill sniping and flipping in one fell swoop, encouraging the freeloaders and sub par top ten to up their games and put the work in every time.

I completely agree with that, I've always wondered why it was never done before. There's something real uncomfortable about your bars sitting in someone's inbox while they come up with something back, something eerie bout it.

J u s T C
12-28-2012, 08:54 PM

Speak for others.

IV
12-28-2012, 08:58 PM
People don't like it on LB but I personally don't care.

It's a massive part of battle rap, letsbeef is primarily a battle rap site, so I don't see everybody's issue with it.

Maybe it's cuz in actual battles it's freestyled so more impressive, who knows. If you like flipping then flip, that's the way i see it.. but you might get hate for it so depends what you wanna do.

J u s T C
12-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Flipping on LB is wrong just as it is on every other battle site because the person going first doesn't have the chance to flip back. Battles are 1 round. Like the receiver doesn't have enough of an advantage as it is being able to see his opponents verse first before writing. flipping in a 1 round format is lame as fuck.

NOBLE
12-28-2012, 09:22 PM

It's something that requires re-coding and anything that requires coding takes time to get done. We have a laundry list of coding changes that are already being worked on and we will start seeing some results this coming year.

Phroxen
12-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Unless it's agreed in the rules, I don't see a problem with it.. like in opens.. drop bars or GTFO if you're scared of getting sniped. Making all battles blind would be fine, but looking down on it and giving it a worse vote than someone even when it's written better is wack.

GOOD GRIEF
12-29-2012, 01:42 AM
Speak for others.

All I was saying is.. That when he flipped everyone was like "it was dope, plus it's UA... So its cool." No one raised any Cain about it. Tell me I'm wrong son. Not tryna ruffle feathers. Just speaking my view on it.

ViTRiOL
12-29-2012, 01:56 AM
All I was saying is.. That when he flipped everyone was like "it was dope, plus it's UA... So its cool." No one raised any Cain about it. Tell me I'm wrong son. Not tryna ruffle feathers. Just speaking my view on it.

There was a great bar that UA used against DNP once, kinda ironic:

I can't believe you went first, you showed some BALLS N' YOU DROPPED ya like a "High board diver" cuz ALL THAT YOU GOT is ya "Flips" without them it's just a FALL FROM THE TOP

UhMAZING
12-29-2012, 02:30 PM
lmao, level above me my ass...It's called having an "off moment" like non of you ever had, he took 30 minutes to write his verse, I took 5. Should I have thought it over a lil longer? yes, should I of put more punches in it? yes...but since it's only a 8 line/4 bar battle, I had to cut out half of what I wrote considering it came up to 16 lines when I was all done. So compared to his verse, (that you didn't post) Mine is better..and yes, it's a matter of opinion. and Of course it would figure that someone would down vote on something because of Quotation marks...rather than the actual style (which is my style and the way it comes out of my head) concepts, multi's,meta's, and vocab. Which it's apparent, all of you know how to vote...just not properly. Last time I checc'd there was no rating factor for quotations...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Flipping on LB is wrong just as it is on every other battle site because the person going first doesn't have the chance to flip back. Battles are 1 round. Like the receiver doesn't have enough of an advantage as it is being able to see his opponents verse first before writing. flipping in a 1 round format is lame as fuck.

and it's not about fairness when it comes to a battle and what you say, only fair thing that matters in a battle is the votes. If a person came correct and had no subject to be flipped on when sending then it'd prevent the reciever from sending any flipped bars bacc. I understand this is a web site and it's text, but doesn't mean I don't freestyle all my lines..they are all thought up on the spot upon reply or sending. I've also done alot of rap battles in real life, and a major part of rap battling and almost the creation of it...was the purpose to diss the other person, if that be talking shit about them, or flipping what they say around and making them look dumb. It's all a matter of perception, and I agree with V, it shouldn't really matter...and if it does happen, it shouldn't bring in any hate votes or negative comments. Or have we forgot the origins of Battle rapping?..on some truthful shit, battle rapping was created by african americans/slaves who would do it as sort of a "game" to pass the time and just for simple entertainment. Those days are over, so don't keep your mind enslaved...think outside the box. But all feedbacc is appreciated, and didn't know it would go this far. I do like to flip and am good at it, but I also want to be judged fairly. In my best interest I'd have to choose not to flip any more. The arugement can conclude now. :high:

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Unless it's agreed in the rules, I don't see a problem with it.. like in opens.. drop bars or GTFO if you're scared of getting sniped. Making all battles blind would be fine, but looking down on it and giving it a worse vote than someone even when it's written better is wack.

^^^ that right there, says it all...and I know this is coming from a wise man who knows what he's talking about.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Also, the following is the actual battle..to be FAIR, and post BOTH verses...so you can see what the flip was, and how it was done.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Xplissit:
I've Always Been Ill, Man Being SICK IS A TRAIT I'll Bring The Tech In If You 'Steppin' I Will 'CRIPPLE' THIS FAKE UhMazing Above My Level? Naw I'll Put The CLIP IN THE EIGHT Because You Will Never 'Tip X' Unless It's A WRITTEN MISTAKE. (Tippex) Can He Stop? You'll Karate Chop? Naw I FIGURED YOU LAZY So You Never Be A Hall Of Famer Like JIGGA OR JAY Z For Saying You Chop Me Up I'll Cock The Buck & The TRIGGER WILL BLAZE, SEE You Will Never Be A 'Marshall Artist' Unless You Paint PICTURE OF SHADY. & I'm SET TO BE SHOOTIN SHAWTY, Tie Him Up But No One Will 'Free Mazin' ExCEPT THE ILLUMINATI (Free Mason)

Me:
"XPLISSHIT" is mad cuz I "DISSED 'EM"-or maybe cuz I spell'd his "NAME WRONG"-he's just a plate to put my "CAKE ON"-I get "c.r.e.a.m." like "RAEKWON"-"x" shook like a "FAKE ONE" Comin' on my page:"Thanks 4 the vote but I don't like what u said" "CRYIN' N BITCHIN'"-"PRAYIN' N WISHIN'"-"LUBEIN' N TWISTIN'"-"DROOLIN' N SPITTIN'"-gettin' "IN 2 POSITION"-"for me 2 "FIST 'EM"-"PICC 'EM UP N SPLIT 'EM" n the sum left is "X"-fucc is a "TIPPEX?"-"SILLY HO"-think u mean "TYPE-O" if u think "x" loves women-"TYPE-NO!"-If his "FLOWS" R "SLOW N OLD" like the history of "A PRO" succin'/fuccin' "FOR DOUGH"-"TYPE-HO!"-I spit "RICH FLOW" N "X-PO'"/EZ

Expo: He said "Unless it's a written mistake (tippex)" , now when I started..I type-o'd his name...then when you get towards the end...you see the flip.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Also, this is the original writting I came up with and had to cut half..and I already know you're going to bitch and say the ending has a lot of filler..but it's just filling in leading up to the end punch.

Now "XPLISSHIT" is mad cuz I "DISSED 'EM"-or maybe cuz I spelled his "NAME WRONG"-this fags just a plate for me to put my "CAKE ON"-I get "c.r.e.a.m." like "RAEKWON"-This cat shook like a "FAKE ONE"// Comin' on my page like "Thanks for the vote but I don't like what you said"-then "CRYIN' N BITCHIN'"-"PRAYIN' N WISHIN'"-"LUBEIN' N TWISTIN'"-"DROOLIN' N SPITTIN'"-gettin' "INTO POSISTION"-"GYRATING N WAITIN'"for me to "FIST 'EM"-"PICC 'EM UP N SPLIT 'EM" n the sum left is "X"// What the fucc is a "TIPPEX?"-"SILLY HO"-I think you mean "TYPE-O" if you think that "x" loves women-on some truthful shit in the comments box-"TYPE-NO!"-If you think this bitch "FLOWS" are "SLOW N OLD" like the history of "A PRO"/prostitute succin'/fuccin' "FOR DOUGH" then in the box "TYPE-HO!" If I didn't know any better I'd say "x" is "OBSESSED" "WITH LEFT"-cuz he "AINT RIGHT"-Even his "FLOWS LEFT"-cuz "HE AINT TIGHT" he's slow n outdated:like "WINDOWS XP" on "LETSBEEF" with a million "MEGABYTES"(bites)-I'm "WINDOWS 7"-this kid lost to himself-I don't even know why I "PUT UP A FIGHT"-I'm sicc and "BANNED FROM HEAVEN"// "LIKE A BOSS" I took this kid to church and "SLAMMED THE REVERAND"-put "x" on "THE CROSS" and left him with "JUST HIS THOUGHTS"-leave him seekin' a higher power-"ASTOUNDED"-"HE FOUND IT"-now "NO DOUBTING"-"X MARKS THE SPOT"//

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 02:30 PM
should also refrain from breaking down your opponents shit or even talkin about his battle in comments on the shit that shits called swaying and you do plenty of it

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 02:31 PM
ive never down rated flips on open battles. I just think it's extremely lame. I have on private battles because you've had days to write knowing who your opponent is then decided to be sneaky listening/reading your opponents verse then chose to alter what you had to slip in a few sly flips.

And I don't wanna hear about what if they agreed to flips because no 1 in their right mind would arrange a private battle then say hey! HOW BOUT I LET YOU FLIP MY BARS BRO!

lol, no.

UhMAZING
12-29-2012, 02:39 PM
should also refrain from breaking down your opponents shit or even talkin about his battle in comments on the shit that shits called swaying and you do plenty of it

Don't be mad at me meth because I flipped shit on you and beat you, I don't sway...and sway is just a pussies excuse, if people feel the verse they vote for..that's why they voted it..not becasue of some shit talking in the side bar, grow up kid.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

lmao, level above me my ass...It's called having an "off moment" like non of you ever had, he took 30 minutes to write his verse, I took 5. Should I have thought it over a lil longer? yes, should I of put more punches in it? yes...but since it's only a 8 line/4 bar battle, I had to cut out half of what I wrote considering it came up to 16 lines when I was all done. So compared to his verse, (that you didn't post) Mine is better..and yes, it's a matter of opinion. and Of course it would figure that someone would down vote on something because of Quotation marks...rather than the actual style (which is my style and the way it comes out of my head) concepts, multi's,meta's, and vocab. Which it's apparent, all of you know how to vote...just not properly. Last time I checc'd there was no rating factor for quotations...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

and it's not about fairness when it comes to a battle and what you say, only fair thing that matters in a battle is the votes. If a person came correct and had no subject to be flipped on when sending then it'd prevent the reciever from sending any flipped bars bacc. I understand this is a web site and it's text, but doesn't mean I don't freestyle all my lines..they are all thought up on the spot upon reply or sending. I've also done alot of rap battles in real life, and a major part of rap battling and almost the creation of it...was the purpose to diss the other person, if that be talking shit about them, or flipping what they say around and making them look dumb. It's all a matter of perception, and I agree with V, it shouldn't really matter...and if it does happen, it shouldn't bring in any hate votes or negative comments. Or have we forgot the origins of Battle rapping?..on some truthful shit, battle rapping was created by african americans/slaves who would do it as sort of a "game" to pass the time and just for simple entertainment. Those days are over, so don't keep your mind enslaved...think outside the box. But all feedbacc is appreciated, and didn't know it would go this far. I do like to flip and am good at it, but I also want to be judged fairly. In my best interest I'd have to choose not to flip any more. The arugement can conclude now. :high:

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

^^^ that right there, says it all...and I know this is coming from a wise man who knows what he's talking about.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Also, the following is the actual battle..to be FAIR, and post BOTH verses...so you can see what the flip was, and how it was done.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Xplissit:
I've Always Been Ill, Man Being SICK IS A TRAIT I'll Bring The Tech In If You 'Steppin' I Will 'CRIPPLE' THIS FAKE UhMazing Above My Level? Naw I'll Put The CLIP IN THE EIGHT Because You Will Never 'Tip X' Unless It's A WRITTEN MISTAKE. (Tippex) Can He Stop? You'll Karate Chop? Naw I FIGURED YOU LAZY So You Never Be A Hall Of Famer Like JIGGA OR JAY Z For Saying You Chop Me Up I'll Cock The Buck & The TRIGGER WILL BLAZE, SEE You Will Never Be A 'Marshall Artist' Unless You Paint PICTURE OF SHADY. & I'm SET TO BE SHOOTIN SHAWTY, Tie Him Up But No One Will 'Free Mazin' ExCEPT THE ILLUMINATI (Free Mason)

Me:
"XPLISSHIT" is mad cuz I "DISSED 'EM"-or maybe cuz I spell'd his "NAME WRONG"-he's just a plate to put my "CAKE ON"-I get "c.r.e.a.m." like "RAEKWON"-"x" shook like a "FAKE ONE" Comin' on my page:"Thanks 4 the vote but I don't like what u said" "CRYIN' N BITCHIN'"-"PRAYIN' N WISHIN'"-"LUBEIN' N TWISTIN'"-"DROOLIN' N SPITTIN'"-gettin' "IN 2 POSITION"-"for me 2 "FIST 'EM"-"PICC 'EM UP N SPLIT 'EM" n the sum left is "X"-fucc is a "TIPPEX?"-"SILLY HO"-think u mean "TYPE-O" if u think "x" loves women-"TYPE-NO!"-If his "FLOWS" R "SLOW N OLD" like the history of "A PRO" succin'/fuccin' "FOR DOUGH"-"TYPE-HO!"-I spit "RICH FLOW" N "X-PO'"/EZ

Expo: He said "Unless it's a written mistake (tippex)" , now when I started..I type-o'd his name...then when you get towards the end...you see the flip.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Also, this is the original writting I came up with and had to cut half..and I already know you're going to bitch and say the ending has a lot of filler..but it's just filling in leading up to the end punch.

Now "XPLISSHIT" is mad cuz I "DISSED 'EM"-or maybe cuz I spelled his "NAME WRONG"-this fags just a plate for me to put my "CAKE ON"-I get "c.r.e.a.m." like "RAEKWON"-This cat shook like a "FAKE ONE"// Comin' on my page like "Thanks for the vote but I don't like what you said"-then "CRYIN' N BITCHIN'"-"PRAYIN' N WISHIN'"-"LUBEIN' N TWISTIN'"-"DROOLIN' N SPITTIN'"-gettin' "INTO POSISTION"-"GYRATING N WAITIN'"for me to "FIST 'EM"-"PICC 'EM UP N SPLIT 'EM" n the sum left is "X"// What the fucc is a "TIPPEX?"-"SILLY HO"-I think you mean "TYPE-O" if you think that "x" loves women-on some truthful shit in the comments box-"TYPE-NO!"-If you think this bitch "FLOWS" are "SLOW N OLD" like the history of "A PRO"/prostitute succin'/fuccin' "FOR DOUGH" then in the box "TYPE-HO!" If I didn't know any better I'd say "x" is "OBSESSED" "WITH LEFT"-cuz he "AINT RIGHT"-Even his "FLOWS LEFT"-cuz "HE AINT TIGHT" he's slow n outdated:like "WINDOWS XP" on "LETSBEEF" with a million "MEGABYTES"(bites)-I'm "WINDOWS 7"-this kid lost to himself-I don't even know why I "PUT UP A FIGHT"-I'm sicc and "BANNED FROM HEAVEN"// "LIKE A BOSS" I took this kid to church and "SLAMMED THE REVERAND"-put "x" on "THE CROSS" and left him with "JUST HIS THOUGHTS"-leave him seekin' a higher power-"ASTOUNDED"-"HE FOUND IT"-now "NO DOUBTING"-"X MARKS THE SPOT"//

Also I noticed he said JIGGA OR JAY Z, which I could of flipped too, but decided not to, seeing as how the OR would mean that it's two different people...when in fact, both are the same person.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Easiest way to avoid a flip, don't come with some half bunk ass verse like he did...with plenty of shit in it to flip. He could of posted a dope ass verse with nothing I could of flipped...Just sayin'. I'm done now.

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Since when did quality material become flip proof? is there a force field that surrounds well written material rendering them un flippable that I don't know about?

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 02:49 PM
lol if you wanna go the excuse route last I checked when I was beating you on our first battle you whined comment after comment accusation after accusation about how I had dickriders

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 02:51 PM
And stop swaying.

TheAnonP
12-29-2012, 02:52 PM
SEE you already making excuses...Sayin how ya wrote yours in '5 mins' u cut parts bla bla bla...

How the fuck can u complain about a 5 when you don't take ur own verses seriously?

Shezso Eu
12-29-2012, 02:57 PM
OSKAR has spoken.. O_o

TheAnonP
12-29-2012, 03:04 PM
if you were being sarcastic tana know this...

He takes LB seriously...i just keystyle when im bored...Thats the difference

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 03:08 PM
right sitting naked his mothers basement mashing on his keyboard and masterbating to his lyrics

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 03:09 PM
i know this kids typing up another novel right now.

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 03:10 PM
you better believe it he's gonna get his comments published

Shezso Eu
12-29-2012, 03:11 PM
right sitting naked his mothers basement mashing on his keyboard and masterbating to his lyrics

lmao. give him a break dude, he only made a thread to ask a question wanting to know other opinions. others arent to fond of feeding, and others dont care. its only a question yano

OSKAR i was saying that because i never see u post.. must be a serious topic for u drop a comment.. ijs.

TheAnonP
12-29-2012, 03:14 PM
oh no..I post from time to time...its just that i voted on his battle and he came to me bitching about his low rate when he wasn't worth any better than that

J u s T C
12-29-2012, 03:18 PM
lets be honest though. there's asking an honest general question on the topic of flipping, then there is asking a question about flipping and using to sway a battle you flipped in which just so happens to still be open for votes.

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 03:21 PM
yea he's pretty much swayed on 90% of his battles go look lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

should get some auto dq's for that shit rofl I think it would be funny to see him flip out like that

Phe
12-29-2012, 03:38 PM
If your gonna flip, flip a motherfuckers best line, not the whole verse...

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

yea he's pretty much swayed on 90% of his battles go look lol

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

should get some auto dq's for that shit rofl I think it would be funny to see him flip out like that

lol you said "flip"..

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 04:07 PM
yea he'd probably eat his computer screen if he logged in and all his battles were reversed

UhMAZING
12-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Ok, 1st off...not going to write "another book" so, C....blow me. 2nd, it's not swaying if people are still voting for him and not me is it?.....Like every mother fuccer that votes on my battle is gonna come here and see me ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT THE BATTLE!!...and be like, "Bet, I'ma vote for that dude". Get fuccin' real. 3rd, Meth...you're still just crying and bitching because you're pissed that you sent me some wacc shit and won on some bullshit...then when I came bacc and stomped your ass, just means they was feeling me and not you. So should I whine and complain saying that you swayed to win on your first battle with me?...I understand there's not a age limit on this shit, but last time I checc'd...I'm a grown ass man...so why the fucc you actin' like lil kids over some dumb internet Battle Rap shit...real talk. Grow the fucc up. Also, if you took the time to look at ALL my battles....I only talk shit to those that talk it....otherwise, you'd see me say GB and GL to the other person. Meth, you still bitching about a battle that happend a month ago. I bet you walking around all day every day since then with a look on ya face like you just ate shit....get over it dude. As far as ya lame ass style,concepts,pretty much anything related to your battles goes...you succ, and that's why you lost...no "Sway" (pussy excuse) or any other reason. I mean com'mon, look what you just said... ^^^^ "He'd probably eat his computer screen if he logged in and all his battles were reversed" .....Really?, that's some dumb ass shit too say..real talk. Grow up, Kid. The WHOLE conversation about this topic, is now over....If ANYONE wants it to continue....shut the fucc up on here and send me bars! :High:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

and Oh No!!!! someone else just voted for him.....I'ma pull a "Meth" *SCREAMS...SWAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!* Lmao, FUCC UP son.

ViTRiOL
12-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Ok, 1st off...not going to write "another book" so, C....blow me. 2nd, it's not swaying if people are still voting for him and not me is it?.....Like every mother fuccer that votes on my battle is gonna come here and see me ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT THE BATTLE!!...and be like, "Bet, I'ma vote for that dude". Get fuccin' real. 3rd, Meth...you're still just crying and bitching because you're pissed that you sent me some wacc shit and won on some bullshit...then when I came bacc and stomped your ass, just means they was feeling me and not you. So should I whine and complain saying that you swayed to win on your first battle with me?...I understand there's not a age limit on this shit, but last time I checc'd...I'm a grown ass man...so why the fucc you actin' like lil kids over some dumb internet Battle Rap shit...real talk. Grow the fucc up. Also, if you took the time to look at ALL my battles....I only talk shit to those that talk it....otherwise, you'd see me say GB and GL to the other person. Meth, you still bitching about a battle that happend a month ago. I bet you walking around all day every day since then with a look on ya face like you just ate shit....get over it dude. As far as ya lame ass style,concepts,pretty much anything related to your battles goes...you succ, and that's why you lost...no "Sway" (pussy excuse) or any other reason. I mean com'mon, look what you just said... ^^^^ "He'd probably eat his computer screen if he logged in and all his battles were reversed" .....Really?, that's some dumb ass shit too say..real talk. Grow up, Kid. The WHOLE conversation about this topic, is now over....If ANYONE wants it to continue....shut the fucc up on here and send me bars! :High:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

and Oh No!!!! someone else just voted for him.....I'ma pull a "Meth" *SCREAMS...SWAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!* Lmao, FUCC UP son.

First sentence = "Ok, 1st off...not going to write "another book" so, C....blow me."

... hmmmm :rolleyes:

TheAnonP
12-30-2012, 06:55 PM
First sentence = "Ok, 1st off...not going to write "another book" so, C....blow me."

... hmmmm :rolleyes:

not only that..he actually wrote a book to :rolleyes:

ViTRiOL
12-30-2012, 06:58 PM
not only that..he actually wrote a book to :rolleyes:

Yeah, that was the general point I was making.

It must have been REALLY fucking subtle.

J u s T C
12-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Lol.

Also "It's not swaying if people are still voting for him" was another gem, thought I admit I didn't read any more after that.

ILLoKWENT
12-31-2012, 12:34 AM
bottom line is every site i seen has no feeding on a persons sent/first verse... proper ettiquette. and fairness..

METH_BARZ
12-31-2012, 06:03 AM

your the special ed kid aren't you? lol last I checked you bitched in the first battle claiming I was having my buddies vote like that isn't bitching and whining? your a walking contradiction rofl and how can you say I swayed I never once talked abot your verse in the comments dummy you don't know wtf swaying means so you sound real ignorant trying to speak on it lol just saying

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

and tighten up your shit within your crew if I'm wack why the fuck would leaders in your crew be wanten to recruit me into there shitty crew and give me a capo spot? lol just saying

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Um, was talking about the other person (not me)..and you succ at being a mod as well as in life Just C. Like others have said, it's not against "The Rules" on this site...and this site isn't "Every other site" but you guys just make a big deal out of it cuz it's something for you people to whine and bitch about in a battle. ILLokwent just like y'all whine and bitch about swayin' like you can't handle some shit talk.... as far as you go METH_BARZ, you can sticc with ya TurnBull Shits...No one is giving you anything in our crew, and I would know..because I am the other Leader....dipshit. Speaking of tightening up......ya beats succ, no...really they do....ya bars succ, no really they do too. fuccin' lil nerd, only time dude been close to a bitches ass is when he uploaded his display pic. SMH.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

P.s. Not going to sit and have a pissing contest with lil high school kids METH_BARZ and I never thought about how correctly your name fits you.......ya "Barz" need MAJOR tweaking... :|

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

and going from Bar Shotz to Meth Barz??....kid, you go to school in uniform...you've never been in a bar passed 9 o clocc without ya mom & dad present, you write in ya diary how proud ya parents are of you that you get good grades and are a "straight edge" kid...Don't act like something you're not just because a Screen seperates ya fake life from ya real one.

ILLoKWENT
01-01-2013, 02:03 PM
lol.@uhmazin wtf u talkin bout.. letsbeef is 'another battle/hiphop site'.. and this thread was for u to get feed about feeding right? so i gave u my opinion based on experience. if ur gonna slam my opinion why even bother making this thread?just keep doin whatever u want to do.fuck if i care.. and if you get votes that reflect peoples sentiment in regards to flipping someones bars, its on you...

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Um, was talking about the other person (not me)..and you succ at being a mod as well as in life Just C. Like others have said, it's not against "The Rules" on this site...and this site isn't "Every other site" but you guys just make a big deal out of it cuz it's something for you people to whine and bitch about in a battle. ILLokwent just like y'all whine and bitch about swayin' like you can't handle some shit talk.... as far as you go METH_BARZ, you can sticc with ya TurnBull Shits...No one is giving you anything in our crew, and I would know..because I am the other Leader....dipshit. Speaking of tightening up......ya beats succ, no...really they do....ya bars succ, no really they do too. fuccin' lil nerd, only time dude been close to a bitches ass is when he uploaded his display pic. SMH.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

P.s. Not going to sit and have a pissing contest with lil high school kids METH_BARZ and I never thought about how correctly your name fits you.......ya "Barz" need MAJOR tweaking... :|

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

and going from Bar Shotz to Meth Barz??....kid, you go to school in uniform...you've never been in a bar passed 9 o clocc without ya mom & dad present, you write in ya diary how proud ya parents are of you that you get good grades and are a "straight edge" kid...Don't act like something you're not just because a Screen seperates ya fake life from ya real one.

you mad?.............. knowing that I'm actually doing legit shit while your just a sub par textcee with no future?

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

lol theres other places to talk shit then on the battle page kiddo lol nobodies scared of shit talk you just fail @ it

Letum
01-01-2013, 02:20 PM
UhMAZING your dookie son plain and simple. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking tryna help you with ya bars. You don't listen to anything. You think you got this shit figured out huh? aiight good luck with that And Turnbulls are a real (internet lol) crew son. n you got a wack ass crew bruh. Fuck around and find out.

flip that bitch

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 02:33 PM
wow, send in the boyfriends. I laughed when you said I'm dookie, coming from the kid that runs around with a "Star Wars" mask on....smh. The only funny thing is, the things you was telling me to do, you don't even do yourself Unyqe so please...Contradict yourself and be a hipocrite some more, it's good for your "self image". Why would I be mad about some kids that come online where they can be whatever they want to be...like beat makers..etc. Reverb nation?...you call that actually doing something?...do you try and sell your traccs on soundclicc too?....where's all your video battles on youtube?...nah? didn't think so, only battle "league" you're suitable for is here at lets beef. actin' like you doing shit except making wacc beats and bars..Can make beats but you got some lame ass lil anime sig that's gay as fucc.. lol. P.s. you should of used all that "advice" you was giving ME on YOUR battles Unyqe ...Let's see, Xplissit beat you too, and even got beat my ADub...and Grizz and Phenomonon....Hmmmmmm...you're right! you totally know what you're talking about. Smh.

"You think you got this shit figured out huh? aiight good luck with that And Turnbulls are a real (internet lol) crew son. n you got a wack ass crew bruh. Fuck around and find out."

So fuccin' scared of a INTERNET crew....Fucc up kid. Love how you all rely on your crews on here...I give a fucc less about mine...but then again, I'm the only 1 in my crew that's always been above top 10....Hmmm, lemme go look.....yup..Just like I thought, Meth...you ain't top ten, and yup, Unyqe...you not in the top ten either....Let me know when you have something useful and relevant to talk about. :)

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
*bitches about being clowned*
*goes on to tell others they can't take shit talk*
*fails to see the hypocrisy of it all*

TheAnonP
01-01-2013, 02:37 PM
THIS thread still active?

Letum
01-01-2013, 02:38 PM
its a slow burn yeah

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 02:53 PM
he's delusional

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

lol that dude is not an anime character your an idiot

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Oh I can take shit talk, This aint even shit talk....more like lil pussies just standing around who aint about shit and won't do shit...To me, this is all hilarious. So what am I "Bitching" about except the fact that ALL you faggots are lame???...which is more Facts than bitching, but ok. Another Truth: people can't take shit talk, hence why I get followed around and basically "Stalked" like you'd swear Meth was gay and loved riding dudes diccs. Sadly Oskar, yes it's still active. I said I was done with it days ago...but you know LB and people who have to put their 2 cents in. SMH, Should of kept that 2 cents...now they all have to wait for their welfare checcs to come again. Other than that, LMAO - this is amusing.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

he's delusional

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

lol that dude is not an anime character your an idiot

Oh, my Apologies...That gay ass lil asian man that you have for your sig. Is that better? Also considering the proper way to say that is: You're an idiot. You don't pay attention much in school do you?

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:00 PM
your doing exactly what we want #eruptswag

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:01 PM
What's that? Laughing my ass off at you fags? That's what I want too, otherwise I'm pretty bored sitting here reading all your replies.

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:02 PM
Lol you little weirdo. Keep throwing those temper tantrums.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:05 PM
your fingers gotta be getting tired with all that pounding on your keyboard writting up whole books per post

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Kevin Hart Seriously Funny - Smack Me In Front Of My Friends - YouTube

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:06 PM
A temper Tantrum requires someone to be mad, Fail. Haven't typed up a book, lately. Fail. Also you're semi right Meth, I am delusional because I'm Ill....but aswell as not because I'm stating facts. :)

A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.[1] Unlike hallucinations, delusions are always pathological (the result of an illness or illness process).[1] As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Do I need to put all those "Big words" in Laymen's Terms for you?

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Says hasn't typed up a book*

Goes on to type up a book explaining he hasn't typed up a book*

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:11 PM
P.S. Your ALL doing what I WANT as well, seeing as how you're dying to see what I say everytime and run bacc on here to post ya comments. Seeing as how you're loving the attention...Was Mommy and Daddy not around much as a child?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Lmao@ you considering 8 lines worth of words to be "A Book".....Just tells me that you guys must still read the "Highlights" magazines and mostly short, illustrated books. Nice.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:11 PM
he's gonn hulk smash his computer he's soo pissed right now.... lol @ wiki definitions

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:12 PM
Lmao it's erupt junior!

Now I know what that erupts school shit was all about. Shitty trolling that's not actually trolling but if you say it's trolling enough people will believe it's trolling, hopefully, 101.

Letum
01-01-2013, 03:13 PM
EZ

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:14 PM
next up he's gonna type 100 ez @ the end of all his posts

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:15 PM
ooo a Hulk Smash line, Never heard that before. Glad you all think I'm mad, honestly...it's just Mad funny. I'm blunted as shit, bumpin' my music, giving bacc to the community and spending much needed attention with kids that didn't get that attention from their parents growing up. I'm such a Nice guy.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Dude, seriously...Please do something with your lil pink asian man...WHY!! REALLY, JUST WHY THE FUCC WOULD YOU HAVE THAT THING AS A SIG? It's beyond Homo. Really.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:16 PM
this guys cooler then rohane with that "I'm high as fuck right now" shit lol

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
See, The Irony of what I say is...you're dicc riders, and look what pops up....Erupt....so now each of you little fags now has their own dicc to ride. That's cute.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:20 PM
I love how you don't type ck's you type double cc's like it makes you uber cool huh

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:20 PM
See, The Irony of what I say is...you're dicc riders, and look what pops up....Erupt....so now each of you little fags now has their own dicc to ride. That's cute.

Only faggots spell words that require K's with all C's as replacements.

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:24 PM
You 2 should get married and have interchanging names kinda like Bradjaleena and others....you could call yourselfs......Just_Meth, That works...since both of you are spun out of your mind.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Lmao!!!! Got nothing else so you go after the double C's....right... Um, C...where is it stated in any book are anything that what your saying is fact? and not just your lame attempt at a lame comebacc.... See if you knew anything about anything, you'd know how Folks talk, But when you're on here...you aint gotta worry about the streets...in ya safe lil suburbs you live in.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Also, the fact you said "Uber Cool" makes you Super Gay.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:25 PM
cool story bruh

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
You know it's only considered successful trolling when the the troller isn't the only 1 getting laughed at.

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:26 PM
Bruh?...what the fucc is a bruh?.....Do you mean a Bra to cover your fat fucc tits? or do you mean Bro? as in we came from the same Mother or Father...which is not the case as seeing how your parents only have mentally retarded children, or Adopt.

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:27 PM
You 2 should get married and have interchanging names kinda like Bradjaleena and others....you could call yourselfs......Just_Meth, That works...since both of you are spun out of your mind.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Lmao!!!! Got nothing else so you go after the double C's....right... Um, C...where is it stated in any book are anything that what your saying is fact? and not just your lame attempt at a lame comebacc....

faggot confirmed.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:27 PM
lol @ me being fat you called me a spun monkey so wouldn't I be skin n bones?

Letum
01-01-2013, 03:28 PM
You know it's only considered successful trolling when the the troller isn't the only 1 getting laughed at.

This bruh. :cool:

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:29 PM
There you go with that A.D.D. again C, who said anything about trolling besides you? God I can't wait until school starts again so you fags will actually be learning shit at this time instead of making a grown man laugh his ass off online.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I heard you like faggots C, why you playing?

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:29 PM
I kind of got a chuckle @ the "grown man" part

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:32 PM
you would, nah...I bet you giggled didn't you.....giggled like a lil girl when C was ticclin' ya asshole with his nose huh...

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

This is kinda wrong, I shouldn't be stooping down to your levels....Usually I try and encourage mentally retarded children to embrace their disability, and here I am making fun of you guys. I'm sorry.

Letum
01-01-2013, 03:33 PM
What member of ICP are you though? Just wondering if you got the hook up on the Faygo, shits good actually.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:33 PM
succ my cocc <<<<<<<<< does that give me cool points bro?

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:34 PM
If I were you I'd be less concerned about being an unfunny faggot and be more concerned about contacting erupt for a refund.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:36 PM
What member of ICP are you though? Just wondering if you got the hook up on the Faygo, shits good actually.

actually faygos pretty nasty at least the flavor I tried

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:36 PM
only if you Folk Meth, and by my calculations you aint hard enough to Roll 74...you a twinky cake soft bitch. and C what are you talking about? Refund for what?.....considered I haven't paid for anything on here with real money. ????? I'm taking it as more failed comebaccs. Try again lil guy.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:38 PM
lol @ the white kid trying to claim a black gang gtfo

Letum
01-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Strawberry and Rootbeer aint bad.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:39 PM
"I gang bang online cause it makes me super cool with my black friends"

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:39 PM
Lmao@ faygo, that's funny. You like shopping at those dollar stores huh....but to answer your question, I'm the clown that kicc'd ya dad out the house slapped ur mom around for not making my food and fucced your sister and knocc'd her up.

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Hey. I love the way you lower cased the h in your name bro. I can tell just from that alone that you're an extremely creative and talented individual....... At writing books of rambling bullshit.

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Um, meth....you're retarded. Use google...Look up Folk aka GD or GDN then tell me if they are all blacc....or tell me if there's more than 1 chapter dipshit...the "blacc ones" are called BGD....Blacc Gangsta Desciple. Wow, you retarded fuccs don't know anything do you.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
cool story bro teach me how to be a hardcore gang banger online like you bro

Letum
01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
I know real gangsters love the doller store bitch.

ez

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:43 PM
I also love the way that your lacc of creative comebaccs also makes you an expert and succing coccs C. Tell me, are you just mad at Erupt because you told him you wanted to spit and he made you swallow his kids?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

You pretty much got it down Meth, except you have to not be a faggot in real life. ;)

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:43 PM
this kid is getting super angry now cause we disrespected his gangster online

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Lmao. That's funny, because again...Ironic.....the only place you would be caught disrespecting anyone is ONLINE...

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:45 PM
yea because you know me so well by the way I post on a rap forum right?

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM
You the type you still kiss ya mom and dad on the lips before you go to bed huh?

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I see fakes like you everyday, it's nothing new. So C, where's your REAL profile pic.....Meth, same question to you?.....are do you just like being whatever you want online and don't want people to see the REAL you. ??

METH_BARZ
yea sure bro lol

UhMAZING
Don't need to repeat yourself, "Bro"

J u s T C
I also love the way that your lacc of creative comebaccs also makes you an expert and succing coccs C. Tell me, are you just mad at Erupt because you told him you wanted to spit and he made you swallow his kids?

Short answer: No
Long answer: Nooooooooooo

But please throw more corny frustration filled insults my way.

Eagerly awaiting more unfunnyness.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:50 PM
he's a failed attempt @ shit talking

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Unfunnyness?....You making up words now? So, you mad at Erupt cuz he came to your house and started making himself at home and eatin' out ya fridge, watching your tv, slappin' his balls against ya mom asshole while you in the other room with ya pillow over your head?....It's cool my dude, you don't have to call him daddy if you don't want to...but damn, Let up on ya step dad ...not like there's going to ever be another male influence in your life again.... That's the long question btw, so expect a longer answer....expect you just lying and saying no.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

lmao, it's all good Meth, I was told not to say anything..but you're really a failed abortion. That should answer some of those questions you've been wondering about to yourself.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 03:58 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/f6smo.jpg

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:00 PM
It's cool, don't be mad cuz I got you guys figured out..shit. I know meth, you got that display pic cuz it's the only pic that'd pop up of a ass you could find without ya mom turning off the parental controls...I understand, then you can type ya weak bars to weak motha fuccers, and sit there at the same time beatin' ya dicc to your pic like "Ya I'm the shit"- should call you Mac Dre, cuz you feelin' yaself "Bruh"......and C, you aint about nothing on here except being a mod...which you hold as your accomplishment. Bet you even use that for reference in the "REAL WORLD" "Yo, I can do this and that...Also I'm a mod on a battle forum" Works for you dude...Maybe if you actually ever battled, you'd get humbled and be the "Nicest Mod" on letsbeef....but by the appearance of your comebaccs, they aren't the only things laccing. #IJustToldDaTruth

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:01 PM
lol here comes the notorious books you should seriously think about becoming an author one day

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 04:02 PM
More nonsensical bullshit I'll never read.

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:05 PM
You're right, I should....I'm going to write a book about you and C's life together. I think I'll call it Broke Bacc Battlers. Think*

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Wow, I just noticed...both of you are doing a lot of talking in here...but why not in the battles?......Couldn't make it in the top 100 this month?? let alone top 10. Like I said, I'm talking...and saying alot, you're talking and pretty much saying NOTHING.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:05 PM
lol @ adding think like the shit you just came up with was the most cleverest shit in the world

http://i47.tinypic.com/34dklk0.jpg

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:06 PM
I really got you working over there huh, Got you on Google images looking for a suitable pic for each comebacc you post.....Nice.

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 04:07 PM
No. You're talking a lot and somehow managing to say nothing at all. That's quite an achievement.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:15 PM
hey were posting one liners your going all out like your mad

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

"omg mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come look at this I made the top 100 text battlers of the month on letsbeef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I can see your reaction now

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:18 PM
How would you know if you don't read it all C, Don't lie...you know you read it and want to see what I say about you next...funny cause you're more willing and ready to succ a dicc than a faggot is....and sorry Meth, I don't still live with my parents...btw, tell ya mom I said hi...and thanks. She'll know.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:19 PM
lol we don't believe shit you have to say

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:19 PM
1 more Illustrated Post, then I'm done..I have shit to do...you know, things you do when you actually have a real life and don't sit on a battle forum all day. ;)

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:21 PM
coming from the guy that has all the time to post enough battles to be in the top 100 for a month lol

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Ok, bye faggot. Don't let the top 100 hit you on the way out.

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Considering I'm not on here every day, and a battle usually takes 3 days to go through, I do 4 or 5 then forget them until they go through. So everything you just said.....Mute.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:25 PM
naw you don't you post 5-6 times on each battle but hey whatever you gotta do to act like you got a life is cool that goes back to the whole delusional discussion we were having earlier

UhMAZING
You should really think about this next time you put Meth's Dicc in your nasty mouth too C....It's true, so stop being a lil bitch and accept that you're both Dicc succing Butt Fuccing faggots. :)

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/Stopp_Drama/Pri_lipstick_zpsd99ca84a.jpg

This sums it all up.

J u s T C

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:27 PM
You should really think about this next time you put Meth's Dicc in your nasty mouth too C....It's true, so stop being a lil bitch and accept that you're both Dicc succing Butt Fuccing faggots. :)

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/Stopp_Drama/Pri_lipstick_zpsd99ca84a.jpg

This sums it all up.

cool shit bro I thought you were leaving along time ago?

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Eh, if that happened wouldn't have to worry about you "Hitting me" would I C??....Lame lil bitch ass faggot, you a fuccin' Mod and got punked....It's ok though, I'm sure Meth will Hug it out with you.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:28 PM
lol @ one of them "I'll fight you" online type of kids

UhMAZING
01-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Yeah, I'm gone...I got kids to feed, instead of kids to make fun of. I'll have that book about you and C's gay love affair finished soon.

METH_BARZ
01-01-2013, 04:29 PM
lol @ thinking you won this whole argument should just rename you to delusional

J u s T C
01-01-2013, 04:44 PM

UhMAZING
01-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Why is it that in battle raps the biggest faggots are always the one throwing around the word faggot like it makes them dope.....SmH:cmonson::fail:

METH_BARZ
01-02-2013, 03:33 PM
hey you make that #1 best selling book about me yet? better get back to work I'm trying to get promo here