PDA

View Full Version : How to prove your a hoe online 101.

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 05:44 AM
Erupt Phil Banks?
[B]
Why dont ya'll pink slip? Name change or something.

yeah thats a bet... doesnt matter to me.

phil changes his name to...

EruptShun

haha

whatchu want my name to be phil?

GI aint changin nun.. I got tracks comin out. Fucks name change . Im better than everyone in LOD. Buncha internet rappers. Hobby rappers. Not on my level.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Idt i lost tbh. Wasnt gonna say shit . If i thought i honestly lost id change it but nah 90 percent of your bars were played

fucken lame....he agrees talks mad shit then loses an backtracks.... i can see our GC votes son... all u got was texter votes... except stot... you lost Just C you proposed the bet an ran that week of the GC how come u aint change your pal's name?

Interp
12-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Another method tho....

Steal your online name from a 90's tv show about a scatterbrained phillie kid who moves in with his aunty and uncle in bel-aire

Thats always a sure bet for exposin the hoe....

Have a nice day..

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 06:07 AM
Im still mad
life sucks...
love stotty
Have a nice day..

edited for accuracy shun

Interp
12-26-2012, 06:14 AM
edited for accuracy shun

Oooo.....ya got me....

Fuckin idiot...

If theres one thing i have to say...and this is being real with you phil...the Only revelation that has cone about in this beef...is your personal weakness...u try and diss people for being good friends...good parents or just plain out good people... Shit all that shows is your an antisocial retard with no friends...no sence of morality...and no real purpose to serve...... Your pretty much the fecal matter hating on the undigested food...for being shit...god damn you weak...weak..lil man...i feel sorry for thoae that actually have to deal with you in real life...

I hope they get paid well...

#ThisRetard

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 06:31 AM
lol nah i dissed you cause your boy got stabbed up an ppl went to jail instead of.... anyway...

Interp
12-26-2012, 06:44 AM
lol nah i dissed you cause your boy got stabbed up an ppl went to jail instead of.... anyway...

This is what im talking about...

First of all...congrats....on bringing up a four year old subject.... Your the first to ever diss stot getting stabbed...oh my god...genius tactics there phil...smh

U have absolutly zero knowledge of the subject.... So everytime you bring it up...it just makes you look weak and un educated...but keep it up if you want...its honestly such an old and played subject on here...

But thats whatever... You are solely responsible for your friends death...better get on top of that for ya homie....kill yaself...lmfao...

Holy shit your an idiot...

#2009JokesSMH

J u s T C
12-26-2012, 07:35 AM
You can change names. I don't know why you haven't already. We all know what was agreed. Change away. Have fun.

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 08:03 AM
actually i dont got a confirm button on the edit profile joint.....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

un educated..

irony

Interp
12-26-2012, 11:06 AM
actually i dont got a confirm button on the edit profile joint.....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

irony

Yeah...those auto correct mistakes are horrible...

I called you on ur shit...u have nothing...

So u attempt to attack grammer..

Smh..

You lose...i win...

You fuckin moron...

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2012, 11:20 AM
lol stfu faggit. you not on my level track wise or battle wise. keep my name out ya mouth you need a pass to speak to me . 100

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 12:36 PM
ImRlyWhite is that you?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

went from thinkin son had an ego to knowin hes delusional poor kid

Interp
12-26-2012, 12:39 PM
ImRlyWhite is that you?

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

went from thinkin son had an ego to knowin hes delusional poor kid

Says the idiot in the middle east trying to act like he knows the lives of people across the planet..

Smfh...stfu philly...

Every time you speak you choke on your toes...

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2012, 12:40 PM
lol all these lame as track makers do is REACH. thats all. haha fuckin lames. Im tired of wasting my time with you . 100

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 12:48 PM
lame track makers? my first song still up here though.... you got so embarassed by yours its nowhere to be found..... quit lying 2 yourself

METH_BARZ
12-26-2012, 12:54 PM
someones got a super enflated ego lol

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2012, 12:59 PM
lol right... talk about old shit. but dont comment on what im doing now. you a hoe. I predicted all this shit in that very thread you speak of with that troll of a track. Everything i speak comes into existance because i am the GOD.

predicted my audio rise.... didnt know it would only take 8 battles just goes to show how wack you cats are.

predicted my track rise.... after 2 tracks niggas sayin i have the best flow/delivery on the site.
and the bars ... cant forget the barrsss for dayys haha

all you niggas on here do is gas eachother up. abuncha internet rappers who do this shit as a hobby. youre not true artists. 100 . im done going back n forth with you. youre a fuckin joke. 100

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

And super inflated ego? haha nah

name 5 people who have done everything ive done in the amount of time ive done it. then you might have a point. ez.

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 01:11 PM
what audio rise son? seriously..... general consensus is pulse woulda sonned the fuck out you.... i've sonned you twice now.. both with you talkin all kind of shit pulllin bitch moves an writing paragraphs....

what moves are you making you lame fuck? 2 songs on LB with a total of 100 views? moving on up? you ight i told you that in IMs i also told you your delivery soft as fuck... giggling in shit in your songs....

kill the ego an change ya name redeem yaself

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

after 2 tracks niggas sayin i have the best flow/delivery on the site.
and the bars ... cant forget the barrsss for dayys haha

fuck no.

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2012, 01:12 PM
lol nah. ive had 8 battles on here... youve had like what like 90? haha nah if i even waste my time on here doin 80 audio battles i would completely shit on your life. this shit is ez to me. i do this shit in my sleep. im 2 times the track maker youll ever be. make sure you suck my dick after this mixtape drops.

ive done it all from topicals to audio finals, to beating the GOAT in text in UA. to now about to drop one of the best mixtapes to bless the site. keep failing to acknowledge im the epitome of the GOAT overall member.

Mr-Felon
12-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Phil>Erupt tbh

Erupt da Monsta
12-26-2012, 01:19 PM
^Say that after i drop this mixtape and youre lien to yaself. Yall lucky i even bless you with my presence 100.

METH_BARZ
12-26-2012, 01:20 PM
lol I'm having a hard time getting this first you diss everyone for being netcees then you pretty much say "I wanna be the goat of letsbeef"

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 01:26 PM
lol I'm having a hard time getting this first you diss everyone for being netcees then you pretty much say "I wanna be the goat of letsbeef"

i told you him and interp contradict themselves the more they talk....give em enuff rope theory

METH_BARZ
12-26-2012, 01:29 PM
can't have it both ways here lol

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 01:32 PM
everything he says is bullshit, "I did more then phil half the time" lol i been here 8 months now... he been here 3 yrs.... LOD < DIE LOOOL... not on LB here its all bout GC winners... i think we almost got as many as hoodrich.... yet this dude will keep sayin the lies until ppl who jump in half argument just believe it.....

he a son though

Interp
12-26-2012, 01:48 PM
i told you him and interp contradict themselves the more they talk....give em enuff rope theory

Show me where i contradict myself...you fucking idiot..

God damn...all you do is talk shit phil...you never have anything based off fact to say...

Well heres a fact for you...you could die today..and the site...membership..hell..music genre itself would be better off...

Now go choke on ya tounge you liein faggot..

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Show me where i contradict myself...you fucking idiot..

God damn...all you do is talk shit phil...you never have anything based off fact to say...

Well heres a fact for you...you could die today..and the site...membership..hell..music genre itself would be better off...

Now go choke on ya tounge you liein faggot..

nah actually i cant die today lol.... Interp let me throw some facts atcha... i live in a secular country in the 3rd world part of a very violent minority... weird as it seems the chances of me dying barring a car accident slim to fucken none...im in perfect health son.. still look 18 and i got bread... im comfy as fuck eat reasonably healthy.... what im sayin faggot is you stuck with me.... even after a few years when we off LB remeber banks somewhere happier in a place with some lax ass tax laws... where you cant buy land unless u from there...

u mad?

BLNK
12-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Erupt, you have more total battles than Phil does?

Interp
12-26-2012, 06:21 PM
nah actually i cant die today lol.... Interp let me throw some facts atcha... i live in a secular country in the 3rd world part of a very violent minority... weird as it seems the chances of me dying barring a car accident slim to fucken none...im in perfect health son.. still look 18 and i got bread... im comfy as fuck eat reasonably healthy.... what im sayin faggot is you stuck with me.... even after a few years when we off LB remeber banks somewhere happier in a place with some lax ass tax laws... where you cant buy land unless u from there...

u mad?

Lmfao...is he really proud of living in a nation that is tearing itself apart???..lmfao..

Remember this everyone..the next time the sand box asks for help from us "westerners"...

Also phil...id rather be middle class in a respectable country...than upper class in a poor..undeveloped country...

Its easy to be the rich one...when u surround yourself with beggers...

BLNK
12-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Ludacris - Ho - YouTube

Phil Banks
12-26-2012, 06:37 PM
where else should i be you giant vagina? you could never get me son.... ever... my family here... people depend on me boy.....i can't think of a place in the world i need to be more. lol @ upper class.... if thats what i am for not running away from my ancestoral homeland cause of a few wars then i guess i am

Westa
12-28-2012, 05:49 AM
I'm not dissing no one here, but I was just wondering as I was reading these comments would you guys consider fighting or laughing about this situation if you met in life, its really puzzling me :high:.

Stotty Pimpin
12-28-2012, 05:58 AM
stot got stabbed? wow.....huge diss phil props, oh yeah I GOT BREAD living more comnfortably than u ever will phill eat a dick letsbeef