PDA

View Full Version : FVC Voting Appeals

Obey
12-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Okay, so me and Jason, a moderator we're talking and he explained to me that a battle can't be re-opened, even if you feel it's unfairly voted upon. So I was thinking..
Voting Appeal Court (lol) not court, but Appeals.

1) The battle should be sent to a Text Moderator(This can go for Audio too, don't matter.) From here, the Text Moderator can decide to either turn-down, or send the battle to the FVC..

2) ALL members of the FVC must submit a vote & a explanation why the vote went in the favor it did.

- This way, the voting can go in a more realistic way due to their Fair Voting & knowledge of what was brought and what can be worked on..

Just a suggestion!

Seiji
12-25-2012, 01:09 PM
why dont u just post the link in the FVC threads in the 1st place if u want fair votes...
What this man said.

NOBLE
12-25-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't know in what context you took from your conversation that "a battle can't be re-opened," but battles can and do get reopened periodically. Even Jason told you in that other thread that if you have any questionable battles, feel free to show them to him and he will evaluate and determine if its worth reopening.
What you're asking to put into place already is in place. If anyone thinks they've been robbed or thinks their battle should be reopened, you may forward that battle to a mod and they will use their own discretion and either reopen it or not. If you're looking for more realistic votes, you can always drop your link in the FVC.