12-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Latest jab in that cassidy/meek mill beef
Cassidy - Me, Myself, & iPhone - YouTube

Ticket
12-22-2012, 10:48 AM
No one fucks w/ either one of these bums

Streetz De Hood
12-22-2012, 11:19 AM
I fucks with cass. I used to fuck with meek when he was on the come up but since he went MMG the nigga switched up too much.

Ohs
12-29-2012, 12:42 PM
cass kills it

Phoenix
12-29-2012, 12:45 PM
This is just a jab he didn't really diss him yet. He said it in the interview lemme search for it.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Cassidy Speaks On Beef With Meek Mill and Says He Doesn't Know What's Gonna Happen When He Sees Him - YouTube

Phil Banks
12-29-2012, 12:50 PM
i aint like this much.... cas sound corny on slow beats 2 me.... he better when he's aggressive... fuck all that jab shit coz in the end they probably not releasing mad songs .... rap beef played out

Mr-Felon
12-29-2012, 01:02 PM
That isnt the latest jab MEEKS DISS is the latest and i also thoght the whole idea and all of cass track was weak Cass should ether him and be done stop half steppin i honestly think Cass fell off

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Meek Mill - Repo (Cassidy Diss) - YouTube

Streetz De Hood
12-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Mr-Felon at the time of me making this thread it was the latest jab.

That Repo comeback was bad on meek's part.. you see cassidy's playing it calm and obviously based on the tone of the repo track cass got under meek's skin. Neithrt was really a strong diss but Cass was more clever, on topic and introduced a better view of the situation. Meek's sounded more like a regular freestyle talkin bout clothes n shit.. he didnt even really mention cass til like da 3min mark..why was this nigga talkin bout cashmere sweaters in a diss?? The way I look at it is if cass can keep it bout a capella battlin n bout punches he got it hands down.. but if meek can more so keep it bout beats n tracks then the odds are in his favor. The worse thing meek could do is battle cass cuz cass would destory him. Cass didnt fell off his career was just poor managed. Swizz was the make it break it for him n it shouldve came to that ..cass had no exit strategy for a career beyond swizz.. but cass stilll be puttin out some good shit its just not that "made for radio" type music

Phil Banks
12-29-2012, 01:22 PM
meek mills can't rly rap.....but this some on par ish for him.... it might be a whack record but not a whack meek mills record... lol this other joint is a whack cassidy joint though... thats how i see it

Streetz De Hood
12-29-2012, 01:25 PM
I think cass more so wanted to just clear the smoke in the air n straighten out facts with his diss. His reply 2 repo prolly be that usual raw cass.

Phil Banks
12-29-2012, 01:29 PM
yeah.... meeks one line bout him cass's case had me rolling though.... know him beating that body was shaddddy

Streetz De Hood
12-29-2012, 01:33 PM
yeah that AR-AB line was funny as hell.. really was the only one I liked.

Fredo Lombardi
12-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Cass killed Meek's BULLSHIT!! 2 good lines in 5 minutes

METH_BARZ
12-29-2012, 09:01 PM
cass be raw? never really felt cass at all honestly or meek

Streetz De Hood
12-29-2012, 10:27 PM
cass always been raw... i dont see how any battle rapper could not like cass.. the dude is a punchline machine

Streetz De Hood
12-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Chubby Jag -Worst Nightmare (Meek Mill Diss) Meek Mill Repo Cassidy Diss Respond - YouTube

Jag dropped this in response to Meek's diss cuz of the part where meek said "he's not even gonna mention larsiny bc they all trash"

Fredo Lombardi
12-31-2012, 12:48 AM
cass killed him then sicked his pitbull on him

METH_BARZ
12-31-2012, 04:06 AM
cass always been raw... i dont see how any battle rapper could not like cass.. the dude is a punchline machine

not really most his punchlines aren't really that crazy every now and then he'll spit something dope but overall he isn't consistant by any means