PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom freestyle friday..

IV
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM
This shit still happening? Any battles going on tonight? I know it's normally 9PM EST

Haze_Bandit
12-21-2012, 07:40 PM
your chatrooms ass..... dont expect any 1 to be in there 2night... they all in I.C.E !!!!

IV
12-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Why are you wasting your time in our forums when you live eat and breathe I.C.E?

BLNK
12-21-2012, 07:55 PM
He's Haze Illa the Letsbeef Killa.

BLNK
12-21-2012, 07:59 PM
i cant write or freestyle the forumz r all i have

Cloud Knight
12-21-2012, 08:17 PM
il be down for it

Godbody
12-21-2012, 08:44 PM
That freestyle friday shit is dead B

In Crowddd Eliiiiiiite is where its at

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Either of you promote that whack site 1 more time and you'll be spending more time there than you do here.

Godbody
12-21-2012, 09:31 PM
I don't understand why that website is blocked

GoldMic
RapBattles
lyricalassaults
textcees
illestrhyme

That's a list of rap battle sites bigger than I.C.E....and ICE is just a chatroom. Why you so worried about ICE? Why does that word trigger so much anger in you B?

oh and what a surprise...none of those sites are blocked

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 10:47 PM
Nobody's worried. But their members don't come here spamming their site. Not even a whisper. You clowns are. If you like that site so much, go there and stay there. If you wanna be here cool, just stfu about it. It isn't difficult man, sure even you can get that.

Phil Banks
12-21-2012, 11:39 PM
tinychat aint workin for me here tody

METH_BARZ
12-21-2012, 11:47 PM

GoldMic
RapBattles
lyricalassaults
textcees
illestrhyme

That's a list of rap battle sites bigger than I.C.E....and ICE is just a chatroom. Why you so worried about ICE? Why does that word trigger so much anger in you B?

lol fail with that goldmic shit site no longer exists

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

lol wasn't that chatroom shit created by heads from here? might be mistaken but I thought it was

Phil Banks
12-21-2012, 11:49 PM

GoldMic
RapBattles
lyricalassaults
textcees
illestrhyme

you old flake.... none of those sites even poppin no more...

BLNK
12-22-2012, 12:48 AM
ICE is popping?

Godbody
12-22-2012, 12:53 AM
ICE is pretty poppin if thats the only site ya'll got spamfiltered and its the only one you bitch about

If ICE is full of meth heads or w/e silly nicknames you give it why are you worried about ICE

Don't be mad cuz ICE has more life than LB at all times of the day...Shit its like 1am and ICE is still more poppin

METH_BARZ
12-22-2012, 01:12 AM
yea roll puddles and spit bars all night rofl

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 04:46 AM
ICE is pretty poppin if thats the only site ya'll got spamfiltered and its the only one you bitch about

If ICE is full of meth heads or w/e silly nicknames you give it why are you worried about ICE

Don't be mad cuz ICE has more life than LB at all times of the day...Shit its like 1am and ICE is still more poppin

Then you've got no complaints in me banning you, enjoy your extra ice time, faggot.

Phil Banks
12-22-2012, 06:30 AM
lol.... i don't get what you get by converting us to the ICE chat none of us give a fuck....we thought the filter would help you realize we aint want to hear bout it.... guess not

Erupt da Monsta
12-22-2012, 11:18 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha Pulse is officially, D.I.E's son. hahahahahahaha GOt' DAMN!

IV
12-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Lmfaoooo

FiNAL WoRD
12-22-2012, 03:17 PM
for realio tho, its the kid cassidy

BLNK
12-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey Pulse, why don't you invite Loaded Lux to ICE? Didn't you guys smoke a blunt together once at Cassidy's crib?

Phil Banks
12-22-2012, 03:23 PM
nah he smoked cassidy @ lux crib son rip

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 03:42 PM
lame spending his saturday logging in to cry n rep his cheesy site. guys whole crew gonna be banned b4 xmas

SeNSaTiONaL
12-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey Pulse, why don't you invite Loaded Lux to ICE? Didn't you guys smoke a blunt together once at Cassidy's crib?

Wait arent you the same nerd complaining about NOBLE and making petitions for him to 'step down' ? LOL...Niggas think shit is a democracy..You're a sad lil nerd B

As as far as smoking blunts with Cassidy...that aint ever happen. i met Cassidy at a FIVE GUYS and I've smoked a blunt with Cam'ron from Dipset

I'm 1,000 miles away from you guys in paradise aboutta go to a pretty crazy club where the valet parking is all ferrari's and golden buddha statues guard the entrance...The fuck ya'll know about livin this life

Logging onto LetsBeef from different accounts..getting them perma banned...idgaf...:high:....Gotta do something while my dress shirts being ironed and I'm out for the night...last I checked Just C's the only one breaking rules

You can't make exceptions for other people to say ICE and ban me
You can't make exceptions for other people to have multi accounts and ban me

You keep banning me and you'll be pretty upset with yourself

You've been warned, Just C. Don't cry.

BLNK
12-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Yeah, I made a "serious" petition.

It wasn't a joke or anything. You have asperger's son? You understand sarcasm?

SeNSaTiONaL
12-22-2012, 05:06 PM
Lol @ joke. Uhh no...You were pretty furious when you made that thread and as it progressed and you realized you're a helpless loser that nobody would defend, you decided to make light of your shitty situation.

Let's analyze your life. You have a losing audio record, a barely winning text record

You don't get any type of ass. You don't make any type of money.

Aspergers? If thats your diagnosis then you have Peter Pan syndrome, Autism, and by the looks of your hideous face, down syndrome.

BLNK
12-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Keep going. I like when people are wrong. It makes me feel better about myself.

SeNSaTiONaL
12-22-2012, 05:12 PM
So let's say I'm wrong about your little thread and you were sarcastic after all

You still aint fuckin bitches and you still aint makin money. & You aint makin moves like me

I've seen more countries than you have states..and thats pretty sad for you B

Do something with your life except watch my moves. You'll always be my child

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
i told u both u n haze to stop. n he did. u didnt. nobody wanna hear about that site. this was about lb chat.

either cut that shit out. or keep going and get every account banned. the decisions yours. no buts n expos. just dead it

SeNSaTiONaL
12-22-2012, 05:19 PM
The decision is yours Just C

Keep abusing your power and we'll see how long you have it

You wanna flex? You cant flex like the God can B

And nobody kept shit goin on.

I was sayin the same words everybody else in the threads was sayin and you aint bannin them. You only mad cuz I'm AFFILIATED with what the word represents......You dont see me droppin links or tellin everybody to go there. Then you perma bannin multi accounts and taking exception to everybody else multi accounts

Where's the ban for YOU WISH? Revan? lol... You playin favorites and you aint doin your job as a moderator right

Oh wait...I said job...lol, nobody pays you to be a super strict butthole geek. My fault.

The more you abuse your power the more you're hurtin yourself B

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 05:29 PM
why would i ban them. they aint over here promoting another site. the moment we go to ur forums spouting fuck ice lb better on some weirdo site alleigence you can ban wtf u want. were doing OUR thing and tryna make this place better. tf makes u think we wanna hear it or that it will be tolerated?

Go to any other site n try that your site whack ours is better. you guys will get banned. if ur lucky clowned n roasted for a while THEN banned once the shit gets boring.

Erupt da Monsta
12-22-2012, 05:44 PM
Yo just permaban this nigga.. He doesnt contribute to letsbeeg anyways.. Only thing he good for is bein my son

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 05:57 PM
lol @ hazebandit pming pugz. that snake ass running round saying lb sucks come to my site then pms the owner of the very site he trys to screw looking for helpon the low. mad nerve

SeNSaTiONaL
12-22-2012, 06:25 PM
why would i ban them. they aint over here promoting another site. the moment we go to ur forums spouting fuck ice lb better on some weirdo site alleigence you can ban wtf u want. were doing OUR thing and tryna make this place better. tf makes u think we wanna hear it or that it will be tolerated?

Go to any other site n try that your site whack ours is better. you guys will get banned. if ur lucky clowned n roasted for a while THEN banned once the shit gets boring.

Lol I'm not over here promoting shit... I'm usin the same words everybody else is usin, i'm not promotin websites

& You know very well when you go to that chatroom I'm the last nigga to swing the banhammer...I let all the beef and shit talking rock...none of that shit phases me

lol @ Erupt.... You're my son.

1) You said i was in your top 15
2) You're makin songs about me
3) You're imitating my forum persona
4) You've gone as far as re-creating threads I made a week after I made them lol

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 06:50 PM
i know you didnt ban. but i never did anything to get banned. but thats not to say you werent a good mod u were cool. but my job payed or not is to do whats best for the site. if you wanna be here then great. whether u mean it or not your promoting that siten in some instances demeaning oursat the same time . when lb n that site provides the same service. its not a good combo. i dont go there playing that shit so show the same respect to us. thats all i ask. im not bothered me. if you agree to respect that 1 little thing ill unban your accounts. im not that stubborn n id rather u stay. but if you cant. youve got to go. same goes for anyone from there. not just u

NOBLE
12-22-2012, 07:17 PM
i know you didnt ban. but i never did anything to get banned. but thats not to say you werent a good mod u were cool. but my job payed or not is to do whats best for the site. if you wanna be here then great. whether u mean it or not your promoting that siten in some instances demeaning oursat the same time . when lb n that site provides the same service. its not a good combo. i dont go there playing that shit so show the same respect to us. thats all i ask. im not bothered me. if you agree to respect that 1 little thing ill unban your accounts. im not that stubborn n id rather u stay. but if you cant. youve got to go. same goes for anyone from there. not just u

^^^Co-sign

Erupt da Monsta
12-22-2012, 08:29 PM
No pulse.. I proved ur no god.. We went through this. Just shhh

IV
12-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I didn't know we weren't allowed to mention other sites here

J u s T C
12-22-2012, 09:02 PM

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I didn't know we weren't allowed to mention other sites here

undeleted pulse n haze posts to help u understand.