PDA

View Full Version : :: Bad Ratings on Tracks ::

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Ive seen this too many times, and ive found myself falling victim to handin out 10's aswell when its really a 9....

Ive seen 10's being dropped on tracks when the track is really only a 7.... how are we going to seperate the best track makers from the worst if we dont use the appropriate scale... ima start doin this.. so dont take it as any sort of hate... but if theres nothing special about the track.. then ima start dishin out 7's lol real talk.... yall gotta stop hypin these cats up.... otherwise they not gonna get any better... i dont even drop rates on half of these because i walk in... see 10's.... listen to the track... and hear a 7..... lol

Idk why this is the way it is... but its gotta stop.

Ive also noticed to TOP TRACKS .. like top hip hop.. top etc is glitched or somthing? How does that work... cus cats come in getting a couple tens and shott straight to the top of the list? Just C

Phil Banks
12-21-2012, 01:42 PM
meh ppl touchy i'd rather give em a 10 then comment war...

RakishHeir
12-21-2012, 01:43 PM
word you're legit man I agree 100%

I also can't see why people don't look at mic presence and quality as a category, I got above 5's for two lines I spit before I choked out the rest of my verse.

I have been trying to vote fairly so that the above average member will be just that, above the halfway mark of things.

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:47 PM
a comment war would generate alot more activity than just throwin out tens.. also better tracks...

Phil Banks
12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
meh not just comment wars pm's etc.... yo I'm not a music critic.... sometimes i straight don't like something an i don't know why.... i try to avoid those tracks....i don't like the rating system

GRizzEAT
12-21-2012, 02:37 PM
i suggested a while ago that we just get rid of ratings on tracks entirely .. its the comments that are relevant

Bro-signed.

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 03:39 PM
I've stooped rating tracks for the most part and just left feedback.

You get mad legit faggots who swear you have an ulterior motive for being honest with em. I'm a grown man I cant be assed with with the back n forth. Don't mind clowning on the forums but people legit get butt hurt over tracks so I've learned to stop rating.

They wanna suck bare ass under the illusion they nice, more fool them. I tried the honest rate approach and most if them are to far gone to help. Trust me. Don't rate just leave feed.

B U R D E N
12-21-2012, 04:45 PM
I agree with Jason but if the rates stay then Erupt's saying some real shit. Stop Hyping people up, if they're a homie then tell them the truth. Don't be a bitch & tell em' it's dope cuz you don't want to hurt any feeling, ha fo real.

METH_BARZ
12-21-2012, 10:56 PM
i suggested a while ago that we just get rid of ratings on tracks entirely .. its the comments that are relevant

that would honestly be the best route

Erupt da Monsta
12-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Ait so cats leaning towards no ratings... but then how would we discern the top tracks etc?.... But yeah i feel you on the no ratings part... What ima do is if the track isnt a 8 or above im just not gonna rate.... might drop a comment.... 2 birds one stone type ish..

B U R D E N
12-22-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm sure that's why the rates are still around nah mean^ for the top track ish'.