PDA

View Full Version : A Mod - or SOMEBODY who can FIX shit!

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:17 PM
can this un-glitch or get this re-opened? coz this faggot dont wanna re-send after reading it.. lol. how you get ppl to vote on this?

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=451655

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:18 PM
lol i would look into this... but im not a real mod... sorry ... NOBLE

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:22 PM
lol Erupt yeah. i dont know who is all a mod, but if i can get some help into opening this up for votes, that would be much appreciated.

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:25 PM
AfterThought Verity .. wait veritys no mod... Jason ... i dont really know too many active mods tbh.... theres more on the audio side

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:34 PM
than wth going on here? yall just got ppl running loosely?

no wonder these lameos so outta order lol

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:44 PM
lol........

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:48 PM
shut up hoe...

you have to re-send the battle and i'll delete the old one, it cant be re-opened

dipshit thats all you have to say.

no ya place before you throw names loosely.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 02:01 PM
lol @ people who think calling someones "lameos" is a good way to get help with a problem

wooord, its sort of hard to be intimidating when you say things like stomping someone to the ground like a floor book

good job bro

can u fuckin read tho? quit talkin, and set ya mic up if you got a problem tho.. enuff said.

if you feel you're a lameo, then i see why you would be offended.
furthermore, i bring the bitch outta potential bitches? are you a potential bitch? nevertheless, i need to get on my job then.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Down to BIZZ’NESS as US-UAAAL, where da CHICKS and the GOUPIES Y’ALL?? Im dumb-wild, couple bottles and im HITTIN’ the COOCHIE RAW, butchu can only get a CHICK w/ a ROOFIE DAWG, what, you mad that you a “butt-dial” while your BITCH is my “BOOTY CALL”???

^this made sense, and was dophe?!!!! lmfaooooo!! nigga kill yaself. HOF material?! you made a 'butt dial' dude gtfo!

Dies. kmsl.

Jason don't critic my bars when u piss poor over some racist 12 yr old. tell you what, lemme make you bitch #4

send some bars, make it audio for all i care. i gotta keep these hoes in line, you obviously don't know yo place hombre.

Askari
12-21-2012, 02:13 PM
How do you shoot someone with a hook? And why is this hook sandy in the first place? Are there many hooks on beaches covered in sand? Moreover, are there many hooks that fire ammunition on beaches covered in sand? Is that like some Optimus Prime meets Captain Hook shit or is it just a magic fictional hook?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

And Prince S-Tana, don't call someone out then ask them to send. It's a massive bitch move. You wanna beef with someone then send em bars kid.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 02:15 PM
How do you shoot someone with a hook? And why is this hook sandy in the first place? Are there many hooks on beaches covered in sand? Moreover, are there many hooks that fire ammunition on beaches covered in sand? Is that like some Optimus Prime meets Captain Hook shit or is it just a magic fictional hook?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

And Prince S-Tana, don't call someone out then ask them to send. It's a massive bitch move. You wanna beef with someone then send em bars kid.

Dickridin' is clearly a known amenity here at LB.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 03:05 PM
*yawns*

you're be a bit boring Jason

i thought you'd be at least some competition w/ jokes & thrown shade. but like she said...
you fail there too son...

btw, i get the lame ass filler and double rhyming multies and horribly worded wordplay. although its not true in your life, the bar wasnt hard to understand. it was just retarded and whack as fuck. a HOF, buuuut u use the word chick twice? just as filler? pffft. gtfo lol