5. Prince S-Tana
6. SluggoVonPunch
7. Inked Katana
8. EXECUTE
9. Prospect-JS
10. Adubs KiloG
11. JamJar
12. IllScripts

Please confirm your spot if you're one of the above battlers, brackets will be up as soon as all battlers have confirmed. Round 1 will be posted in a thread based on the fact this is a non-binary number of competitors, round 2 & the rest of the tournament will be held in the official Letsbeef brackets.

BOLD = Confirmed

Phroxen
12-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Number one reporting.

CakedOut
12-20-2012, 03:18 AM
Number 12 ready to bring Hell.

THUGGED ON HIM
12-20-2012, 04:27 AM
No Number is ready as well....put me in it AfterThought ...ill sub in if someone no shows

AfterThought
12-20-2012, 04:31 AM
I'll holla at you. THUGGED ON HIM

Ghambit
12-20-2012, 05:04 AM
IM IN YALL...

Aggo
12-20-2012, 06:17 AM
You got it.

AfterThought
12-20-2012, 06:37 AM
Let's get this done ASAP people.

Dean
12-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Ready

Execute
12-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Spot COnfirm

Manhattan
12-20-2012, 11:17 AM
If someone backs out or no shows then put me in please AfterThought

ILLoKWENT
12-20-2012, 11:32 AM
checkin in

Jam Jar
12-20-2012, 05:59 PM
JamJar, Mr and Mrs Pain are all ready for a foursome.

B U R D E N
12-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Damn, I never realized that you joined in 2011 Phroxen

CulpritT
12-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Phrox, Kwent, Slugs, and Tana in the final 4 me thinks

Edit: I like how this a "rookie" tournament when its obvious alot of these folks have been @ it for a while, just not on LB. All good tho should be coo tourney look for my FV

B U R D E N
12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
I need to read some bars from a few of these people but yo on the real, put Phroxen against any of these people & he'll win. IMO.

CulpritT
12-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Damn, I never realized that you joined in 2011 Phroxen

I think it was dec. of '11 though he str8 to participate

Erupt da Monsta
12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Phrox, Kwent, Slugs, and Tana in the final 4 me thinks

Edit: I like how this a "rookie" tournament when its obvious alot of these folks have been @ it for a while, just not on LB. All good tho should be coo tourney look for my FV

see thats the thing, cats can come from another site, but they still rookies to letsbeef... like comin from the minors n playin major league ball.... in a sense....

Streetz De Hood
12-20-2012, 09:15 PM
it's gonna be either phrox, illo, or prince

CakedOut
12-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Certain guys got advantages, specifically the ones who been over here for about 7 months or a year. About 3-4 people with the 1 year in badge so I dont know.

Vandahl
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Number one reporting.

V/ Phroxen...

D1E in this bitch about to have it's 3rd ROTY in 3 years..

*signed*
The Official 2010 ROTY

ILLoKWENT
12-21-2012, 12:15 AM
lol, hell no.. ima send his ass back to goldmic wit problem, note, and kun..

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 01:12 AM
lol @ trying to name drop and sound cool. That's just too cute.. My boys were the ones running shit when you were in diapers style stealin. :cmonson: Holler.

ILLoKWENT
12-21-2012, 01:32 AM
lol.. at u thinkin they were ur boys... we all know everyone including u got the style from problem. u two were in the same freshman class in 02.. better dust off that daiper out your closet homeslice..

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Another lol @ saying I have Prob's style. Either you don't know my style, or you don't know his. Probably both.

Vandahl
12-21-2012, 07:03 AM
How u gonna beat phroxen if youre 0-4 or maybe even 5 vs me?

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 08:50 AM
confirmed. :)

ILLoKWENT
12-21-2012, 10:51 AM
lol Vandahl.. dont know where u get those numbers fam.. 0-2 against u.. when u sniped my open and a 32.. shits cute tho jumpin in for ya crew.. and tana aint noone talkin to u.. guess well see in the tourney

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 11:31 AM
lol Vandahl.. dont know where u get those numbers fam.. 0-2 against u.. when u sniped my open and a 32.. shits cute tho jumpin in for ya crew.. and tana aint noone talkin to u.. guess well see in the tourney

wtf you talking. i'm confirming my spot in the sign-up. get out ya feelings, i cant even see any of Vandhal's feelings.

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 11:38 AM
haha lmao Phroxen having that nigga Problems style from goldmic... haha ... no son , just no.... problems style is way diff.... wayyyyy... you clearly didnt read enuff of problems battles.... xens flow is 4x better than Problems..... P had that punch..multi...punch punch style...... his multis were average lol..... totally diff styles.... smh @ you for that one homie

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

DIE in this bitch

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 11:44 AM
so basically these guys arn't rookies if they were in the rookie class of 02... gtfo will u

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 11:46 AM
so basically these guys arn't rookies if they were in the rookie class of 02... gtfo will u

why are you even commenting when you duck heads and only battle lame newbs?

gtfo will u..

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Prince S-Tana shut the fuck up be4 i get IlloKWENT to put you in your place you silly bitch

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Prince S-Tana shut the fuck up be4 i get IlloKWENT to put you in your place you silly bitch

fail. due to the fact i alreday beat illokwent as well.. and you're just a bitch, i made a bitch.. who ducks.. like a bitch. bitch.

lol. whack ass.

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 12:00 PM
IllScripts Why are you so sour, yo? Don't hate the player.. hate the game. Always.

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Prince S-Tana I'm sorry to break the bad news to you honey but if your battle glitches you can't say your opponent ducked. I'm gonna be honest with you. If they had a award for forum drama queen, you would probably be top tier. Your constant bullshit never ends. Now I see why people be talking about you. It's kinda sad your grown and you still havnt grown the fuk up. Keep IllScripts name out ya mouth. Your not in his category. Let it go.

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 12:12 PM
oh snap... rookie beef.. haha this shit is hilarious

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Prince S-Tana I'm sorry to break the bad news to you honey but if your battle glitches you can't say your opponent ducked. I'm gonna be honest with you. If they had a award for forum drama queen, you would probably be top tier. Your constant bullshit never ends. Now I see why people be talking about you. It's kinda sad your grown and you still havnt grown the fuk up. Keep IllScripts name out ya mouth. Your not in his category. Let it go.

Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Drama Queen. you won that son.

battle glitch, but you refuse to resend. after you read it right?
shook much chump? you kinda take this online shit a bit too serious, and for you to get caught up in ya feelings about it just tickles me how much i bring the bitch outta you.

coz real talk, text aint shit. you already ducking me there, so i know for a fact i will oen that ass in audio. lol. butthurt ass. just admit you scared and duck the fuck off bro bro

Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.

UhMAZING
12-21-2012, 12:34 PM
LMAO, yo this is great... now Ill's lil bitch ass is mad cuz he got sonned by a girl? Tryin' use those same tired excuses that his "Battle Glitched" as a reason to ducc shit just like he did ME! Sent this little bitch my bars then he goes and bloccs me and sends his shit sayin' "Let's go!" ROTF LMMFAO! He didn't wanna see the votes and watch his fuccin' flames get put out. I bet a stacc of money that lil bitch wouldn't ever dare dream to challenge Kold Kryhmes, Or Grizz, or any Vet on this shit. This kid things he's dope and everyone likes him! lol..Bubble Gum ass rapper that NO ONE respects! or LIKES!. matta fact, he hittin' my profile right now talkin' all that "I'm #1!" mess, like it's hard to be #1 when you go against people with the mentality of a fuccin infant. last thing I need to say...... Prince-S....GET 'EM!...

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 12:43 PM
lol and then she got the nerve to say I take this online shit to serious, every forum i go to the bitch is startin beef wit somebody. gtfo ill whoop ur ass even though ik ur older then me.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

LMAO, yo this is great... now Ill's lil bitch ass is mad cuz he got sonned by a girl? Tryin' use those same tired excuses that his "Battle Glitched" as a reason to ducc shit just like he did ME! Sent this little bitch my bars then he goes and bloccs me and sends his shit sayin' "Let's go!" ROTF LMMFAO! He didn't wanna see the votes and watch his fuccin' flames get put out. I bet a stacc of money that lil bitch wouldn't ever dare dream to challenge Kold Kryhmes, Or Grizz, or any Vet on this shit. This kid things he's dope and everyone likes him! lol..Bubble Gum ass rapper that NO ONE respects! or LIKES!. matta fact, he hittin' my profile right now talkin' all that "I'm #1!" mess, like it's hard to be #1 when you go against people with the mentality of a fuccin infant. last thing I need to say...... Prince-S....GET 'EM!...

UhMAZING:fyou:
Yeah ok, so tell me why you been battling on here for 5 years, and your still not considered a vet? Don't you think you should quit dawg. It's obvious you dont have a place for here.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:12 PM
IllScripts dumass. my m.o. is too troll and bring the bitch outta bitches like you.
you gassed for no reason, i'd kill you in text or audio. but we both know you aint ready for the mic. hide behind ya keyboard and just hope you dont face me first round. tearing you a new asshole, again, is gonna be enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

even if we use the same verses from the glitched battle. but if i was use, i wouldn't reuse that shitty verse lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.

no body told you to stop wasting YOUR time, they were talkin to ME about YOU. kmsl. stop with lies and dumb shit like "wasting credits" talk. thats stupid. but u dnt mind getting credits to battle worthless newbs? arent you a bitch made contradiction?! lol. u a duck. hella lame. i'ma continue to show ya ass how much of a lil bitch you are. its quite funny, you duck the known names but wanna claim you dohpe. says who?? in what battle? oooh, ya record? thats why you gassed?

well lemme go battle 150 nameless newbs, i'm sure the outcome will be the same. ha.

Erupt da Monsta
12-21-2012, 01:15 PM
lol yall really goin in.... illscripts you cant let them take you out like this homie....

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Round one brackets better have Prince S-Tana v. IllScripts tbh.

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 01:33 PM

i agree here my good sir, totally agree.

AfterThought
12-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Beef before the tourney, I fucks wit it.

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 05:08 PM
IllScripts dumass. my m.o. is too troll and bring the bitch outta bitches like you.
you gassed for no reason, i'd kill you in text or audio. but we both know you aint ready for the mic. hide behind ya keyboard and just hope you dont face me first round. tearing you a new asshole, again, is gonna be enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

even if we use the same verses from the glitched battle. but if i was use, i wouldn't reuse that shitty verse lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

no body told you to stop wasting YOUR time, they were talkin to ME about YOU. kmsl. stop with lies and dumb shit like "wasting credits" talk. thats stupid. but u dnt mind getting credits to battle worthless newbs? arent you a bitch made contradiction?! lol. u a duck. hella lame. i'ma continue to show ya ass how much of a lil bitch you are. its quite funny, you duck the known names but wanna claim you dohpe. says who?? in what battle? oooh, ya record? thats why you gassed?

well lemme go battle 150 nameless newbs, i'm sure the outcome will be the same. ha.

Hmm lets see, Well I could buy the mic but why would I rush to buy a mic just to beat some tomboy who wants to be a boy and that sucks? Judging by how this forum look, seems like you the one thats gased up. Writing fuking love letters n shit like this 1. I say this all the time, now you said "u a duck. hella lame" If I'm so lame then wasting bout 1 hour of yo freetime talkin to a "duck, or hella lame" person, what does that make u. I have a cold right now and I don't feel like goin back n forth wit some chick who has a motor in her mouth. It dosn't matter who I battle, dosnt matter if i lose because after it's all said and done at the least i can say I tryyed. My record is 81-28... your record is 31-15, Are you jealous or something? because I'm tryyna win the award for tom emcee of the month, your mad lol

Adubs KiloG
12-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Dimes Checking In

Mind Fuck
12-21-2012, 05:58 PM
dunno why them other 11 dudes up there

this is Phroxen's

B U R D E N
12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
dunno why them other 11 dudes up there

this is Phroxen's

W/ ez. but we'll see what happens.

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 06:39 PM

lol i know u gone laught at me for this bruh, but shit if me and tana got the hottest beef dont chu think we should go last... well that comes to think, she may not even make it past the first round so u is right though... but shid its probably gone me n u if u wanna do that me vs her last round then we can do it.
:cmonson: lol

Shezso Eu
12-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Hmm lets see, Well I could buy the mic but why would I rush to buy a mic just to beat some tomboy who wants to be a boy and that sucks? Judging by how this forum look, seems like you the one thats gased up. Writing fuking love letters n shit like this 1. I say this all the time, now you said "u a duck. hella lame" If I'm so lame then wasting bout 1 hour of yo freetime talkin to a "duck, or hella lame" person, what does that make u. I have a cold right now and I don't feel like goin back n forth wit some chick who has a motor in her mouth. It dosn't matter who I battle, dosnt matter if i lose because after it's all said and done at the least i can say I tryyed. My record is 81-28... your record is 31-15, Are you jealous or something? because I'm tryyna win the award for tom emcee of the month, your mad lol

Lol u just told on yaself. U wanna win that award hella bad that's why u are duckin.. I know u don't believe the shit u talk. So just STFU. U got more excuses than a nigga going to jail. My God boy. U rather be a bitch than resend a battle. Pathetic piece of shit, very sad lol.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Lol at this faggot thinking he is getting pass round one.

Mental note: crack not only kills, it makes you delusional.

CakedOut
12-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Lol u just told on yaself. U wanna win that award hella bad that's why u are duckin.. I know u don't believe the shit u talk. So just STFU. U got more excuses than a nigga going to jail. My God boy. U rather be a bitch than resend a battle. Pathetic piece of shit, very sad lol.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Lol at this faggot thinking he is getting pass round one.

Mental note: crack not only kills, it makes you delusional.

listen up, first off callin me a faggot is kinda funny cuz by lookin at u honey? we can tell u dont get it up ya tummy. xD Haha wack but thats all i need to beat u with. Ur not smart, we can match up round 1... It aint no sweat unless its yo breast. but whateva nobodies duckin so shut up? licky my balls? an if i dont see the likley results guess ya parents for christmas gone have to be writin miss you cards... Thats just 0.211/10... just image whats its gone look when we actually battle.:guns:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Can beat u wit simple rhymes lmfao, and i know some of didnt rhyme because i wasnt really writin a verse for u. just tellin u whats gone happen.

ILLoKWENT
12-21-2012, 09:01 PM
lol.. @everyone handin this tourney to phroxen.. if thats gonna be the case why bother even holdin this ROTY tourney.. just have the top mods or vets vote for the top rookie and give him the title.. plain as day.. fuck the bullshit

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

wtf you talking. i'm confirming my spot in the sign-up. get out ya feelings, i cant even see any of Vandhal's feelings.

my bad..tana

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 09:19 PM
so u is right though... but shid its probably gone me n u if u wanna do that me vs her last round then we can do it.

If you type that again, but in English.. I may be able to give you a sound response.

lol.. @everyone handin this tourney to phroxen.. if thats gonna be the case why bother even holdin this ROTY tourney.. just have the top mods or vets vote for the top rookie and give him the title.. plain as day.. fuck the bullshit

Every tournament has predictions before it pops off.. that's nothing new. If you're getting cold feet though, you can watch from the sidelines.. lol.

ILLoKWENT
12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
If you type that again, but in English.. I may be able to give you a sound response.

Every tournament has predictions before it pops off.. that's nothing new. If you're getting cold feet though, you can watch from the sidelines.. lol.

lol... no shit... and me miss out on dissing the shit outta you in a rematch.. hell NO.. YOU DEAD..and your style seems a bit more like anemics or metaphives .. its been a while..and apparently goldmic shut down for good.. *plays taps

Erupt.. no doubt prob had the punches.. phro got the flow..

Phroxen
12-21-2012, 09:56 PM
No clue who Anemic is.. but you're a lot closer to the nail with Meta. That's my fuckin boy.. we smashed Intro on a track lol.

Just so you can stop sweating my balls and looking for people who are similar.. the style's called horrorcore, bro. Witty, intelligent horrorcore. If an articulate serial killer decided to write poetry in his spare time.. that's me.

The cypher in my signature is my preferred style, in a nutshell.

B U R D E N
12-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Nobody's handing it to Phro, he still has to do his thing but like he said.. there's always predictions.

Vandahl
12-21-2012, 11:38 PM
I beat you twice on my flowcab account illo

ILLoKWENT
12-22-2012, 12:54 AM
im pretty sure it was once..

Vandahl
12-22-2012, 01:24 AM
ok my bad. 0-3. you sent once, got sniped once, and I sent once.. each time I won...... shh now

ILLoKWENT
12-22-2012, 02:35 AM
shhhh now? u the one stillchirpin woodstock

METH_BARZ
12-22-2012, 03:33 AM
rofl @ accumulating over a hundred battles in a damn year that shits nutz

Shezso Eu
12-22-2012, 06:32 AM
lol IllScripts not only will i murder you in text.

but audio and track battle at that. lmao. dude you're such a pussy...

its eassssssssy!! now hype yaself all you want hombre, its gonna make killin ya lil text career that much more fun.

Aggo
12-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Gettin awful beefy in here. I like everyone gettin rowdy pre-tourny. Time to come out swingin. I get slept on, y'all get crept on.

Phroxen
12-22-2012, 02:37 PM
rofl @ accumulating over a hundred battles in a damn year that shits nutz

Quality > Quantity

Shezso Eu
12-22-2012, 02:46 PM
gonna be one upset tourney i see.

Jack Swagger
12-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Phroxen already won.

Dean
12-22-2012, 05:59 PM
No he hasn't

ILLoKWENT
12-22-2012, 08:35 PM
^^^^^^werd

Adubs KiloG
12-22-2012, 11:37 PM
....one more person to confirm... lets get this going people

Seiji
12-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Ok..My posts MAY be a bit delayed. but lets do it

Phroxen
12-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Finally, the bus is full. Let's roll.

Adubs KiloG
12-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Move out

Ghambit
12-23-2012, 02:12 AM
EY I WAS ONE OF DA FIRST ONE DAT POSTED DAT I WANTED IN,AND IM NOT ON DA LIST??????

Jack Swagger
12-23-2012, 04:20 AM
^The fuck? Nigga this is for the class of 2012,
Were you held back 6 years?

ILLoKWENT
12-23-2012, 06:01 AM
lmao.. billy madison

Black Book
12-23-2012, 10:10 AM
LOL. He joined in 2006. Lmaoooooo.

http://www.teachwithmovies.org/guides/rookie-DVDcover.jpg

Adubs KiloG
12-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Eh?? stop picking on Ghambit. he obviously didnt see it was the ROTY tourney.. speaking of which, when is this starting?

B U R D E N
12-23-2012, 08:07 PM
lol IllScripts not only will i murder you in text.

but audio and track battle at that. lmao. dude you're such a pussy...

its eassssssssy!! now hype yaself all you want hombre, its gonna make killin ya lil text career that much more fun.

Yo this dude's a pussy forsure, he's ducking a battle with me cuz he knows I'd give him that 1st L for the month.

IllScripts what's good ..?

CakedOut
12-23-2012, 08:49 PM
Yo this dude's a pussy forsure, he's ducking a battle with me cuz he knows I'd give him that 1st L for the month.

IllScripts what's good ..?

Calling me a pussy just crossed the border.
As me and you know you had your chance already,
you came up short and if people don't remember.. well heres a memory flash.

IllScripts vs Madverbs
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=450700
:fail:

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

MadVerbs I understand you want to battle again, but everybody has to get a chance. Now be nice

B U R D E N
12-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Slept on battle for 1 & the bars I had for it were trash.

Now, I hit u up & asked if u wanted to battle. You said yes but had school in the morning so we decided to wait. I've got bars ready, just waiting for you.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Oh and instead of typing for our battle you keep taking these opens.... so I've got to ask. You ducking?

Ghambit
12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
fuck yall man haha

Shezso Eu
12-24-2012, 08:23 AM
IllScripts u know u a duck nigga. u got every excuse why u dont battle heads but got over 100 battles. check that shit out u answer open calls to the lamest mofos on the net. far from respect real talk. i know u lame just because of that reason. does it make u feel better tho? it makes u feel important or sum? i ony see the bitch in you.. we all do. i'm just make u mines after this tourney son.

CakedOut
12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Being #1, you gonna always have hate toward you. Oh shii the nosey bitch has returned, my bad the bitch who wish she was me, who wish she had my fly ass record. Instead of doing her own team, she wanna tell me what to do. Bitch you aint my momma. Get the fuck off my dick, I went to ur pages an i said lawd, you have IllScripts posted in mentions and quotes over 63 times. Wtf I'm honestly startin to think u have a compulsive disorder. Suck.....My........Dick you Faggot.....Bitch....

Erupt da Monsta
12-24-2012, 02:28 PM
hhaha yall lil niggas goin the fuck in! haha lovin this... havent seen this much rookie beef since Killz and RULE....

AfterThought
12-24-2012, 03:05 PM
The 26th is when it all goes down..

Erupt da Monsta
12-24-2012, 03:06 PM
2 daysss niglettts

Shezso Eu
12-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Being #1, you gonna always have hate toward you. Oh shii the nosey bitch has returned, my bad the bitch who wish she was me, who wish she had my fly ass record. Instead of doing her own team, she wanna tell me what to do. Bitch you aint my momma. Get the fuck off my dick, I went to ur pages an i said lawd, you have IllScripts posted in mentions and quotes over 63 times. Wtf I'm honestly startin to think u have a compulsive disorder. Suck.....My........Dick you Faggot.....Bitch....

lmao. someone who is this hype about a TEXT RECORD is beyond me. lmao. nigga its funeral tiiiiiimmmmeee! mic up heaux!! its bout that time i kill ya lil net career. you take it THAT serious. then you duck, then you hyped about a monthly spot? really? where tey do that at... if u duck a fuckin TEXT battle i know for a fact u aint shit behind a mic homie... lehgo!

METH_BARZ
12-24-2012, 07:15 PM
lol shits getting serious in here

B U R D E N
12-24-2012, 07:18 PM
Nobody makes you text, god damn. Every thread you're in I see u bitching about it. If you don't like it then DON'T TEXT.

CakedOut
12-24-2012, 08:05 PM
lmao. someone who is this hype about a TEXT RECORD is beyond me. lmao. nigga its funeral tiiiiiimmmmeee! mic up heaux!! its bout that time i kill ya lil net career. you take it THAT serious. then you duck, then you hyped about a monthly spot? really? where tey do that at... if u duck a fuckin TEXT battle i know for a fact u aint shit behind a mic homie... lehgo!

Prince S-Tana
Oh no you didn't... wait uh minute... no you didn... You disloyal fool ass bitch made punk. Now out of that whole lil bull shit ass paragraph you wrote me for the 67th time, you got 1 thing right. The beyond me part, I am beyond you. You haven't even gotten as many losses(28) as me, but yet you say I battle noobs. If you can't beat me in text, then what the fuck makes u think u can beat me in audio. Yeah you better WALK AWAY CAUSE IMA BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKA DOWN!!! KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON MEE!! i dont give a fuk im winnin anyway im winnin im winnin any mothafuka way i cant lose haha yahhh ahh what a bitch. :fyou:

Aggo
12-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Word, how long will we have to write our first bars? I'm leaving for Jersey for a few days on the 26th. I'll bring my laptop but gonna be with family and shit so my time will be limited.

METH_BARZ
12-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Prince S-Tana
You haven't even gotten as many losses(28) as me, but yet you say I battle noobs.

it's called battling dickriders broeski

Dean
12-24-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm bout to start calling people out, damn

CakedOut
12-24-2012, 09:37 PM
it's called battling dickriders broeski
meaning?

METH_BARZ
12-24-2012, 09:41 PM
just saying dickriders 90% of the time are newbs lol

Phroxen
12-24-2012, 09:44 PM
SluggoVonPunch You could always wrote/post from your phone.. I've done it a few times.

CakedOut
12-24-2012, 10:34 PM
im sorry but I still dont get it meth.

METH_BARZ
12-24-2012, 10:40 PM
turna faze is a prime example of a noob that should clear the air for you lol

Aggo
12-24-2012, 10:57 PM
You overestimate my phones capabilities. I'll get it done, I'm just tryin to figure out what kind of time frame I'm workin with.

CakedOut
12-24-2012, 11:27 PM
turna faze is a prime example of a noob that should clear the air for you lol

Oh yeah I see what you mean but I don't look at the people I win against only the ppl I loose against. What that lil bratt (Tana) don't understand is that people like Turna Faze sends me 8 because they want to improve.

METH_BARZ
12-25-2012, 02:48 AM
true lol

Rounin
12-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Good luck to all of yall

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Idk what y'all talkin bout Phrox and Tana when it's blatantly obvious that Adubs is gon take this. No disrespect.

Phroxen
12-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Finally. The day of reckoning is upon you. Death awaits.

Shezso Eu
12-26-2012, 07:23 AM
lol this nigga say i cant beat him, but continues to duck me. like seriously IllScripts you full of shit dukes. you talkin bout you better than me or what not but u yet to resend or drop bars. even when the battle glitched u still didnt re-send?! talk about pussy bitch made nigga!! lmao. you neglect to talk about an audio battle, because WE ALL KNOW ur just as piss poor there as ya text battles. u just making ya self look more and more like an ass.. "you cant beat me, yada yada'' buuuuuut you talk the shit but wont go thru with the battle?? lmao!! i just made you MY BITCH all over again. and i hope i get your weak ass the first round. go ahead pre-write, hype ya self up, do what it is u ever have to do to prepare for this slaughter.

only bitches argue wit bitches.. which one are you? IllScripts yup. point proven. lmao

CakedOut
12-26-2012, 07:53 PM
lol this nigga say i cant beat him, but continues to duck me. like seriously IllScripts you full of shit dukes. you talkin bout you better than me or what not but u yet to resend or drop bars. even when the battle glitched u still didnt re-send?! talk about pussy bitch made nigga!! lmao. you neglect to talk about an audio battle, because WE ALL KNOW ur just as piss poor there as ya text battles. u just making ya self look more and more like an ass.. "you cant beat me, yada yada'' buuuuuut you talk the shit but wont go thru with the battle?? lmao!! i just made you MY BITCH all over again. and i hope i get your weak ass the first round. go ahead pre-write, hype ya self up, do what it is u ever have to do to prepare for this slaughter.

only bitches argue wit bitches.. which one are you? IllScripts yup. point proven. lmao

Bitch do you ever get tired? Your fucking annoying, and a main reason why i don't even get on the forums anymore.
You barley battle but talk shit like you do all the time. But besides from that let me get this out the way for the fkn 12th time.
IF YOUR FUCKING BATTLE GLITCHES, wait let me repeat myself IF YOUR FUCKING BATTLE GLITCHES, THAT DOESN'T MEAN SOMEONE DUCKED YOU STUPID RETARDED BITCH. stop making it seem like I ducked when I don't have none of ur stupid ass battles pending.

Phroxen
12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
IllScripts This post, including every other one you've sent in response to Prince S-Tana is just an explanation of how you're ducking her. You said your shit glitched, yet you're scared to re-open it.. or re-send it.. or re-battle. You're ducking a female, and you sound like a child.

:cmonson:

Grow up, because those flames don't mean anything if all you do is snipe incompetent losers all day. You'll lose those flames in the tourney be it from me or whoever you face for the chance to get to me. Fact.

AfterThought BRACKETS, YO! BRACKETS!!

CakedOut
12-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Phroxen I know I will loose these flames to you. Like I seen earlier in this forum, Somebody said you was class of 02, ok so ten years later. How does it feel to get a 2nd shot at rookies. C'mon man It's not about the game, it's about a person ego. It's 2012, your a rookie again. I can give shit less about those flames. I know I'm gonna loose it but I know what I'm doing. I said it earlier, if you gonna comment make a legit one not a bias please. I don't give a fuck about a dumb bitch who I see mentions me everyday in a post saying the same shit. It doesn't get to me, I already told her, my inbox is open. End of the conversation.

Phroxen
12-26-2012, 11:12 PM
If your inbox is open then she should send you some bars, and you should accept... instead of bickering back and forth filling up eleven pages of fucking nonsense. And LMMFAO @ "How does it feel to get a 2nd shot at rookies... It's 2012, your a rookie again."

Competing in a rookie tournament by standards of a join date, and being a rookie by standards of definition are completely different.

Anyways, I'm more than ready to get this shit started. It'll be fun times for sure.

Vandahl
12-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Phroxen >

Adubs KiloG
12-26-2012, 11:53 PM
Brackets??

AfterThought
12-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Had some shit to do, brackets will be up today.

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

My apologies for the delay, the brackets are up: http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=873540#post873540

METH_BARZ
12-27-2012, 04:20 AM
10 years of texting? jesus lol thats way too long to stay texting

J u s T C
12-27-2012, 05:22 AM
A lot of braincells were lost during the reading of this thread.