PDA

View Full Version : Shouts once more to Verity / Royal Flyness for coming through this weekend!

Baron Mynd
12-18-2012, 06:28 AM
She did you guys proud.

I love her personals way more than her generics.

Much respect.

Sorry about my beard, yo.

:(

Shezso Eu
12-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Ahh shit. Thats cool.. keep doin ya shit Verity

Baron Mynd
12-18-2012, 10:34 AM
Apologies for putting this in the wrong forum, mods!

IV
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
You managed to get my name wrong in every round lmao you were so funny baron. That 2-2 freestyle battle was jokes too.

Thanks though! I actually missed a decent scheme out in my second verse but apparently it wasn't noticeable.

Maybe your opponent will actually show up next time..

Phil Banks
12-18-2012, 10:56 AM
whens this shit droppin though?

IV
12-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Skitty said within a week but I'm not sure ..

Baron Mynd
12-18-2012, 11:56 AM
You managed to get my name wrong in every round lmao you were so funny baron. That 2-2 freestyle battle was jokes too.

Thanks though! I actually missed a decent scheme out in my second verse but apparently it wasn't noticeable.

Maybe your opponent will actually show up next time..

I am SO sorry!

As soon as I heard my opponent was locked up, I was just like... Fuck it, time to get smashed. I think only ONE of my opponents has shown all year, Pamflit back in January. I drank entirely too much though. I had nothing prepared for the 2vs2 shit. I don't even remember a word I said the entire battle...

I want to watch the Tenchoo / Oshea 2vs2 one back as well, don't remember a thing either side said.

And my beard fell off. :(

Phil Banks
12-18-2012, 12:12 PM
lol @ baron mynd chasing some kid down on another forum for not showing up an the kid fakin like his grandfather died an he lost his phone in the same day n shit

get em b

J u s T C
12-18-2012, 12:16 PM
whats up w/ u n no shows, you must be in double digits now.

Phil Banks
12-18-2012, 12:18 PM
It's his physical resemblance to a gnome shits scary

IV
12-18-2012, 12:35 PM
I didn't even know that Tenchoo vs Oshea 2-2 was happening, I had to leave cuz I had to drive back to London and thought that Seano Mac vs Two-Can was the last battle *facepalm* I was gutted that I missed it! Can't wait to see that back. You gonna be at Pammys event on the 27th?

Looool Phil Banks link me to that thread I wanna see it

Baron Mynd
12-19-2012, 06:29 AM
lol @ baron mynd chasing some kid down on another forum for not showing up an the kid fakin like his grandfather died an he lost his phone in the same day n shit

get em b

LOL

I don't even care that he didn't show up, it's more the fact he didn't let me know after I went out of my way to vouch for him and get him an opponent. It wasted my time, Skitty’s time, his opponents time… and all for the sake of one fucking text message or phone call.

Fuck whatever excuse he came up with, you mess with my money - I want to know why.[/PhonyMontana]

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

I didn't even know that Tenchoo vs Oshea 2-2 was happening, I had to leave cuz I had to drive back to London and thought that Seano Mac vs Two-Can was the last battle *facepalm* I was gutted that I missed it! Can't wait to see that back. You gonna be at Pammys event on the 27th?

Looool Phil Banks link me to that thread I wanna see it

Send me some info on Pammy's, my missus is away until New Years, I might come through!

:)

IV
12-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Baron Mynd I'll make a thread about it in a minute so check back

Baron Mynd
12-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Verity

No doubt.

Leave me a link, yo!

IV
12-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Dizzone