PDA

View Full Version : Dark Knight Conspiracy

Godbody
12-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Dunno if ya'll came across this yet...Its plausible and strange to say the least. I'm going to need a lot more information before I come to a conclusion

2005 Batman Begins
2005 Obama sworn into senate

2008 The Dark Knight (Batman saves Gotham from destruction)
2008 Obama becomes president (saves America)

2012 The Dark Knight Rises
2012 Obama overcomes the odds and becomes re-elected

There was a shooting earlier this year in Aurora, Colorado...During the new Dark Knight Movie.

http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

This map of Gotham in the Dark Knight Rises shows "Sandy Hook" on the bottom left corner. Don't believe me? Google the shit, there's several different images confirming this. There is a Sandy Hook in NY, but in the original map of Gotham "Sandy Hook"doesn't even show up. In Sandy Hook's place it says "Tricorner"...meaning the creator of this movie took Tricorner out and replaced it with Sandy Hook for a reason

Here's where it gets strange: Both fathers of both the Aurora shooter and Connecticut shooter were set to testify before the House of Senate regarding the LIBOR Scandal....

Here's an excerpt taken from examiner.com (A trusted source so ya'll don't hit me with conspiracy theory bullshit)

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify

^^ That's the article.

Here's a map that was shown in Dark Knight Rises

http://batmangothamcity.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Gotham-map-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg

Again, Sandy Hook shows up with one circle in it (the shooter?) If you count the dot with the square in it, there's 28 circles.

20 Children
6 Adults
1 Mind controlled asset
1 Mom

Let your imagination run wild...but I'm sure this conspiracy is bigger than we would ever know. Remember, the scandal involved TRILLIONS of dollars...& It looks like this country is leaning towards passing gun control laws. So keep ya eyes open B

Letum
12-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Interesting to say the least. . . .

Godbody
12-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Sandy Hook is relevant btw because thats the name of the elementary school that was shot up in Connecticut

I said I'm gonna need more info coming to a conclusion because that LIBOR shit is a bit fishy. Need more sources to verify that shit being true

In this book called "The Dark Knight" manual..where it says Sandy Hook in the movie its replaced with South Hinksley. Here's the original map from that manual

http://i.imgur.com/SW8NF.jpg

Ticket
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Please don't tell me this is how you spend your time son!

Student
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
So Your Saying Those 6 Adults Were Mom's? As In, There Wasn't One That Was Also A Mom?

And Why Would The Mom Get Your Own Circle, Isn't She Also An Adult?

Letum
12-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah I fallow The Sandy Hook relevance clearly. The LIBIDOR shit with the dads is interesting. Also how one of the dads had connections to the Aurora shooting. . .Makes ya wonder.

Mr-Felon
12-17-2012, 10:07 PM
UH no..................

Dono
12-17-2012, 10:08 PM
I won't argue the legitimacy of this, or most other conspiracy theories except to say drawing links after the fact of something is a lot easier than making predictions. And coincidences do happen, regardless of how odd they appear.

If conspiracies really do run that high up does it really make a difference if you know about them or not? Doesn't change anything. To pretend like you're an emancipated educated elitist? It always the same. And if you're wrong? Boy do you look like a dumbass for constructing a thousand pieces of bullshit into a completely worthless idea.

IV
12-17-2012, 10:31 PM
This is weird though.

Godbody
12-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Jason...Who said anybody died in the first place?.... :high:

1) The children inside the school building were told to close their eyes when walking out...
2) The parents never actually saw their children and instead were shown pictures
3) The FBI said there were .233 rifle casings all over the school. The shooter was found dead with handguns, not a rifle

Apparently B.o.B. took to Twitter and shared similar sentiments...It kinda shocked the fuck out of me that a celebrity would actually go out and say the CT shooting was staged

http://www.rapbreak.com/b-o-b-blames-government-for-sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting/

& Jason. If you believe it's impossible for shit like this to be staged I suggest you wake up from the Bill O'Reilly-like world you live in B.

I might as well show you a picture of Osama and convince you he's dea---oh wait. You probably fell for that one too? You know, the top secret operation involving killing Osama that only 7 navy seals knew about? You know, Osama Bin Laden, the same man that was an asset to the U.S. government and who's people were trained by CIA? Or is this conspiracy too?

Godbody
12-17-2012, 10:54 PM
Who said anything about the illuminati? Lmao

The bigger picture seems to be that the government is considering taking away our 2nd amendment, which allows us guns to protect ourselves from OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.

You don't seem to understand the kind of psychological affect killing 20 innocent children has on the minds of Americans. All of the emotions running through us...disgust, sorrow, FEAR

And when we feel FEAR we turn to the people that are supposed to protect us, our government. When they're the ones orchestrating the entire thing, they make themselves look like heroes, all while properly completing w/e agenda it is they set out to complete.

It's not so much illuminati satanist blah blah blah bs

It's more like putting 2+2 by using your common sense

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Who said the sadness was staged? You make it seem like this was the set of a fuckin movie where the parents were paid to cry... And if you think that's the case you're less intelligent than I thought

When I say shit is staged you take the shit so literal and throw fits like "O YEA WELL WUZ DA SADNESS STAGED"

Let's think about the above statement logically...If you're a PARENT and you THINK your child is dead, wouldn't you be sad?

1) The parents weren't allowed to see their children at all besides pictures. This was printed in CNN, FOX, and any other credible news outlet. So for someone thats so anti-conspiracy theorist you're making yourself look pretty stupid without having anything factual or concrete to make w/e claims you're making.

2) 600 kids in a building? Now you're pulling numbers out that you probably can't even verify. Stop embarassing yourself

I know you're upset and I know this happened recently. You said you have half a brain, and thats exactly what you have if you're refuting everything I present you and going with what the media tells you. Shame on you if you think your government never lies to you. I, on the other hand, am being open minded about this and said from the get-go I need more information before coming to a conclusion. If some monster really did kill these kids like that may they rest in peace and may he burn in hell

But it doesn't hurt to create a discussion to get to the bottom of this and putting our heads together to make some sense out of it so we can collectively decide on what really happened. Dickheads like you turn this into a crying session and tbh you can take your tears and estrogen somewhere else

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

& For you to say these parents will see their kids when they get buried is one of the dumbest angles you could come at me with

First of all, I doubt any parent would want an open casket funeral for a child that was shot the fuck up. If anything it'll be a closed casket, in which case, they'll have to assume the body is in the casket.

I could bury an empty box and tell you your loved one is in there. You'd fall for it though right? Because according to your post, you would.

THAT's called common sense Jason. Lay off the chicken B

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:18 PM
lol @ calling me a dumbfuck after saying the dumbest thing you could possibly say

"Y WUD PARENT LEEVE SEEN WIFOUT SEEIN CHILD N OMAHGERD HOW WUD DEY HAVE PICSHAS"

Maybe because the last thing those parents needed that day was to walk into a room and tip-toe over a dozen dead bodies of fucking children. They took pictures of the dead children, mr dumbfuck. Or did you rule that one out?

"HOW WUD MEDIA SHOW PICSHAS OF DEAD CHILDREN DATS IMPOSSIBLE OMG HOW DEY GONNA CREATE AN IMAGE"

If you got fucking stabbed and left to bleed to death in the fucking street, its a crime scene. Therefore, warranting pictures. How stupid could you be to make such an idiotic statement?

I'm done with you after you said there's no possible way parents could see pictures of their dead children. Go get some help bro, and take a logistics class while you're at it. I wish they taught common sense, but you either have it or you don't.

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm exploring all possibilities here. Your approaching this as if my theory is E.T. came and took these kids up into space or some shit while Hollywood came and created a scene

I'm saying the children could be dead...you know the children can be dead and the shooting can still be staged right? If Obama paid me $50 to shoot you, and I did...its staged. If Obama paid me $50 to falsify a crime scene and pretend like I shot you, its staged

You interpret this shit like niggas had scripts they were reading and make up artists and all

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm baffled at why you think they would let parents into a crime scene involving nearly 30 bodies to identify their children, walking over other bodies, and possibly tampering with evidence of an investigation being handled by the FBI

They were showed photographs bro. This is facts. Can you back up your claim that the parents saw their children in person the day of the shooting?

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Again you're looking at this from one approach. I'm exploring all possibilties here. Nobody said anything about falsifying 28 images

The parents have a right to see their children's bodies..but at the same time stepping anywhere inside of that building would be obstructing an ongoing investigation.

When the scene is processed and the autopsy happens maybe then the parents would see their children. I never said they couldn't.

Let's be a little open-minded about this. Your approach is always, you're right, and anybody that disagrees is batshit crazy. That's not how you get to the truth B

Mr-Felon
12-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Let's be a little open-minded about this. Your approach is always, you're right, and anybody that disagrees is batshit crazy. That's not how you get to the truth B

...............you're doing the same?

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Take what L?

You're the one getting furious over this while I'm calmly explaining to you that 28 people can die and it can still be staged. I thought the analogy I gave you put it all into perspective for you

And using the word 'stupider' to insult me is pure comedy. You stay losin Jason

Let me give you a better analogy

9/11 happened, I live in NJ with working parents that work in NY. I know it happened, I know people really died...My parents werent allowed to cross the bridge that day back into NJ...I visited Ground Zero...Does that rule out the possibility that it was staged?

J u s T C
12-17-2012, 11:45 PM
i have half a mind to shut this thread down before it starts popping off, this shit is so disrespectful to the people who lost their lives

but of course id probably be labeled as some illuminati member .. and since i also um.. went to the same website as the shooter this one time back in 2008 .. (which of course .. when you take out the 0's .. says 28 like the number of victims) ... then i must have been in on the scheme .. and since the bricks on my house are a sandy color and umm.. my myspace page has 28 friends(note the 28) ... and it says my favorite childhood movie was "hook" .. it obviously adds to the overwhelming truth that i played a role in this ..

rofl.

METH_BARZ
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
he's trying to say that our governement set it up so these kids get killed for another reason to pass gun control laws am I correct? not sure about that whole theory though but I'm pretty sure i got what he was trying to say

Godbody
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
As far as how my theory could've taken place realistically

Take what happened to Osama, the media coverage that got, the stories fed to the public...and amplify it to work for a larger scale tragedy.

& I mean the story of how Osama was captured and killed without 1 concrete shred of evidence to verify it besides the stories of 7 navy seals, which could have very well been falsified.

But you seem stuck on the idea that I myself believe that these children never died and images were falsified. That was never the case. Relax B.

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 11:59 PM
lol being an arab im surrounded by conspiracy theorists.... take it with a grain of salt... and being a student of history I really can only say what I say to people who say Cheney blew up the towers and that is I doubt it, but if he did that was a pretty dope ass chess move. This kind of along the same lines highly doubt it but if they did you have to respect the ruthlessness of it all right?

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Bin Laden and other Afghani militants were provided stinger missles in the 80's to fight off the Russians by America. It's fact. I've heard the argument he never really stopped fucken with the CIA.... Anything is plausible.

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:03 AM
lmao here you go again... fuck osama
who the fucks talkin bout osama?

youre totally incapable of answering my questions

u want me to tell you why?.. you dont got shit to say

I broke it down for you as much as I could. If you're incapable of understanding my analogy thats on you.

Nobodys talking about Osama but its the perfect analogy to put shit in perspective for you.

I'm not a mastermind of orchestrating chaos but if I was I'd be able to explain everything to you and give you every answer you want. But I'm not...if it is the case that pictures were falsified and children never died I wouldnt be able to explain it to you.....I was just poking at that being a possibility, never did I say its what I believed. Thing is, I'm saying to look at all the possibilities.

Right now the people have questions the FBI can't answer, and neither can you. Why isn't it okay for you to have questions I can't answer? I don't expect to be attacked for expressing different POVs on a situation

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Lmao... I don't recall starting this thread in the matter-of-fact manner that you're approaching me with..I didnt create this thread telling everybody "this is what went down, this proves its true, and you're an idiot if you dont believe it"

It was an open thing, you turned this shit into belittling people for their opinions. So don't get it twisted and say I'd play that card if I could prove such and such.

You came here with your panties in a bunch expressing outrage and anger over me expressing POVs and possibilities. Harassing me for answers I don't have. I just explore different avenues and you throw a fit over it

And please don't call me a faggit...Who uses that word B? with the i? I used to type like that when I was 13. Lmao, grow up son. Go outside and get some money instead of coveting Letsbeef titles and hopping on threads like an angry nun condemning me for my opinion

Phil Banks
12-18-2012, 12:12 AM
yeah second he mentioned terrorists i was done for

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
I used the Osama analogy to put it in perspective how a government could orchestrate something in the public eye and get away with it.

While I did poke at the idea of none of the children dying in the first place, never did I say I had facts and details to back it up. I said the children can still die and it could still be staged, did I not? You act like my initial approach to the whole thing was "OMG CONSPIRACY DEEZ KIDS NVR DIED..FALSIFIED PHOTOS..BLAH BLAH"

So when I re-read this thread I see an angry moderator throwing a bitch fit. Relax, suck my dick and sip on this testosterone bitch boy. its a Cole'World Bill O Reilly.

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm not making a point

I'm saying there's some questions I don't have answers to.

Let's say if they did falsify photos and none of the children died...which is what you seem so bent on nagging @ me for

The person that orchestrated such an event would have the answers. Not somebody posting on a forum speculating about it.

I shouldn't expect to get attacked for looking at something objectively either.

J u s T C
12-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Damn, the God got relegated to Joseph status right here.

J u s T C
12-18-2012, 12:30 AM
Man went from being able to walk on water to struggling to walk on solid ground. What happened, b?

Mr-Felon
12-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Serioulsy Im trying to go to sleep................this is keeping me up

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Wrong. Its possible.

Just because common people such as you and myself dont have the answers or explanations doesn't mean its not possible

Not possible would imply impossible.

To say something is impossible when you're not immediately involved in it nor have every last detail is a bit of a stretch

METH_BARZ
12-18-2012, 12:34 AM
I could see a set up possibly happening but not a staged shooting

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:40 AM
No because 1+1=3 isn't possible. How do we know? Because that's mathematics

We aren't talking mathematics. If you're going to make an analogy make them as good as mine or don't bother. Go to sleep and save yourself the embarassment Jason.

In the morning we might forget you spent 20 posts on a thread going back and forth with me crying your eyes out over these kids.

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:43 AM
You can't prove that my theory is impossible and your go-to reason is that I don't have your explanation. Logically, if such an large scale event like this was staged to the point where images were falsified, I wouldn't have the answers you wanted unless I was behind it

Mathematics can be proven. Truth tables and shit. You can't prove that you're 100% without a doubt correct in your assumption that this was impossible

Let me throw this out there. Can you prove mind control does/doesn't exist? Because if it did that could be the piece that makes this entire thing possible, the piece that I wouldnt know was an element unless I was immediately involved in this and knew every detail like I said you'd have to in order to have all these answers

Go to sleep son. You're making yourself look 'stupider' with your ignorant ass Bill O Reilly comments B.

Godbody
12-18-2012, 12:51 AM
My answer to that can be found in the edited previous post. The mind control part

To put it simply for you

My answer is that I don't have all the answers. Because if it was the case that the images were falsified and you'd have to have the kids in the same clothes they were wearing that day..etc etc etc... You'd have to ask these questions to the genius(es) able to pull off such a stunt

but your naive-ness gets my dick hard Jason

Godbody
12-18-2012, 04:59 PM
I got shit on so hard that I stumped you for 20 minutes

Go back to sleep son. Your reasoning is utter nonsense & you ask niggas for answers that I nor you have the answer to

I bet if I make a thread concerning the Holy Grail you'd be like "IT EXISTS? WHERE IS IT THEN"

Failing to understand that just because I don't know where it is doesn't mean it doesnt exist

Just because I cant explain how they'd falsify pictures and shit doesn't mean its impossible. Which is what you implied.

I got moves to make B ...think hard enough and you might win one day

Godbody
12-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I been answered your questions and you keep asking them as if I'm gonna change my answer

If someone tells you 1+1=2 don't keep asking them thinking they'll tell you its 3, B....

Go back into hiding until you can refute the irrefutable statement I made in regards to mind control & in regards to me not having the answers you want if such a feat was possible because I'm not behind it therefore I wouldn't know whats involved to accomplish such a thing

Ticket
12-18-2012, 08:57 PM
I just skimmed this thread... good material here... but Pulse.... dog... you come off mad weird and childish here... like on one hand you act like your a boss and doin big things, on the other hand you one of those internet conspiracy theory weirdos... even siting sources for info and shit, like you got all the time in the world for this nonsense.

Jack Swagger
12-19-2012, 04:28 AM
Ya'll just ta;led in some mad fucking circles and my head is spinning.
I understand Pulse's angle.
Stage the shooting by:
Hiring/Using fear to incite a illicit reaction.
Killing innocents.
And then B:
Photoshop.
Ya'll both had some valid ass points, but after page 3 shit got repetitive.
Tbh, we ain't ever gonna know the truth. It's like the arguing if God exists or not. We have what we believe, then we turn to dust.

Erupt da Monsta
12-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Ya'll just ta;led in some mad fucking circles and my head is spinning.
I understand Pulse's angle.
Stage the shooting by:
Hiring/Using fear to incite a illicit reaction.
Killing innocents.
And then B:
Photoshop.
Ya'll both had some valid ass points, but after page 3 shit got repetitive.
Tbh, we ain't ever gonna know the truth. It's like the arguing if God exists or not. We have what we believe, then we turn to dust.

Ayo ... this is some real shit im boutta tell you.... GOD exists my nigga... Not too long ago i didnt believe... then i got locked up, n prayed for the first time in forever... like a year and a half ago.... told him if he got me out of that situation i would show him love.... well.. he got me out of it .... and what did i do? go back to the same shit lol ... then .... i talked to God again..... told him to show me somthing.......... the next week.. i get my laptop fixed.... new mic..... sit down to record zombie rap.... and real fuckin talk.... GOD SPOKE TO ME!!!!!!!! THIS IS REAL TALK.... HE GAVE ME A VISION... HE SHOWED ME THE WAY..... shits real homie..... he's puttin alot of people in my life in the past week thats showin me alot of shit..... shits crazy how much God helps you when you have 100 percent faith... this is why i spread the word... a few months ago i didnt really believe!! Believe in GOd.... he will direct your path. Real spit. :high:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Even if its not Jesus christ..... believe in a God....atleast believe in somthing... otherwise youre gonna be doin circles ya whole life without any vision

Jack Swagger
12-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Ayo ... this is some real shit im boutta tell you.... GOD exists my nigga... Not too long ago i didnt believe... then i got locked up, n prayed for the first time in forever... like a year and a half ago.... told him if he got me out of that situation i would show him love.... well.. he got me out of it .... and what did i do? go back to the same shit lol ... then .... i talked to God again..... told him to show me somthing.......... the next week.. i get my laptop fixed.... new mic..... sit down to record zombie rap.... and real fuckin talk.... GOD SPOKE TO ME!!!!!!!! THIS IS REAL TALK.... HE GAVE ME A VISION... HE SHOWED ME THE WAY..... shits real homie..... he's puttin alot of people in my life in the past week thats showin me alot of shit..... shits crazy how much God helps you when you have 100 percent faith... this is why i spread the word... a few months ago i didnt really believe!! Believe in GOd.... he will direct your path. Real spit. :high:

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Even if its not Jesus christ..... believe in a God....atleast believe in somthing... otherwise youre gonna be doin circles ya whole life without any vision

I know yo. I believe. I just choose not to bring it up in forums/online cuz you'll end up arguing in circles with someone.

Erupt da Monsta
12-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah i feel you... Just had to share my testimony is all. regardless of what others believe.

J u s T C
12-19-2012, 07:31 PM
You know I've been reading this thread watching Pulse type in self and circles And now I think it's the right time to completely debunk this theory.

You do know that Gotham City is based on New York and it's surrounding area?

METH_BARZ
12-20-2012, 06:28 AM
lolol

Askari
12-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Wait........

So Barack Obama is batman?

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

And pulse, this whole "the killings were staged" is fucking ridiculous for real yo. I've no doubt in the slightest that the governments of the world lie massively to their people, but seriously think about what it is you're inferring here. It's nonsense. Complete and utter nonsense. And quite disrespectful to the families of the dead if I might add.

Godbody
12-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Sorry on the lateness, I'm actually in the Dominican Republic enjoying the palm trees, sea breeze, and pina coladas ...

Just C saying Gotham City was based in New York doesn't debunk anything

In the ORIGINAL Gotham City map there is no Sandy Hook. As explained twice before... In the Dark Knight Rises map Sandy Hook appears.

& Jason what do you mean talk myself into circles. I'm saying its possible to stage the entire shit...photoshopped pictures or not. Just because I can't explain to you how they'd pull it off doesn't mean it cant be pulled off

That's like watching Criss Angel do an amazing illusion in front of you and then I turn to you like "oh? he walked on water? how did he do it?" ....then when you don't have an explanation i throw a bitch fit "If you cant explain it, its impossible...blah blah blah"

Which is EXACTLY what happened in this thread. Walking on water and staging a shooting might seem highly improbable, but that's because you have a very small mind with limitations on what you perceive to be possible. Just because I can't provide you with an explanation on how something would be pulled off, doesn't mean its impossible.

Jason I suggest you get out of your house sometime and travel the world...Explore different cultures, religions, beliefs...etc...It'll help you expand your mind and you'll be able to think outside of the cartoon ass vision of America you're stuck in

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 03:29 PM
It's based on NY, get over it, make like the Mayans and move on.

Godbody
12-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Sorry Just C... I wish I gave a fuck but this 80 degree weather while I sip coconut water straight out of this coconut don't allow me to

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah that's a good backpeddler. Already had Jason clown your whack job theory's. Don't wanna make it 2 in a row now do we. Be ez god.

Godbody
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Lol what whack job theories? The one he wasn't able to disprove?

You're mad because I made you look like a complete dumbass when I told you Sandy Hook doesn't show up on the original Gotham Map..in any Batman movie, in any Batman comic..except Dark Knight Rises.

Just C how much money does LetsBeef pay you? When you're not sleeping you're on here. I doubt these niggas pay you to type your emotions onto keyboards and move threads every 5 minutes..So what exactly is it that you do?

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 05:38 PM
It isn't his job to prove something doesn't exist, it's your's to prove it does, remember that.
And you know you mad/lost when you purposely Stray off topic

Godbody
12-21-2012, 05:48 PM
Lol @ taking exactly what Jason said and rephrasing it for your post

I never said anything existed. I said it was possible. He said it was impossible.

It is now his job to prove why said theory is impossible. You think when something amazing happens people run around frantically like

"OH MAN WHERE THE FUCK IS JASON! I DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS POSSIBLE OMG SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME IN TOUCH WITH JASON SO I CAN COMPREHEND WHAT JUST HAPPENED! HE'S THE ONLY PERSON WITH A phD IN POSSIBILITIES!"

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Obviously I was referring to what Jason said. Something he said which is common knowledge amongst the none retarded, keep typing Walls though.

Godbody
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Refer to what he said then..don't be vague about what you have to say for the sake of not getting shitted on

You'll get shat on 10/10 times with me. It happened to Jason and it'll happen to you...lol. You niggas need logistics classes B

J u s T C
12-21-2012, 07:00 PM
I'll be as vague as I want, bitch.

Haze_Bandit
12-21-2012, 07:06 PM
LMFAO!!!! Just C Being buttsore because pULSe is shitting on him LOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

IV
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Why is Haze Bandit still here lol