PDA

View Full Version : BLNK dissed Stot, and Interp cried..

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 11:26 AM
so much that another mod had to delete his comments.... this is getting out of hand and yall gay as fuck Franklin an Bash

:cmonson:

we know ya'll got each other promise rings an shit..... but damn.... it physically pains this kid everytime someone mention stot name....

But we all heard Stot got stabbed n Interp aint do shit...but behind a screen he go hard

extra bonus comments deleted off the track

Lmfao....your an idiot... Stot > blnk anyday...
Posted By: Interp - 2012-12-17 [ del by RULE on 2012-12-17 09:50:42 ]

Holy shit your bars are retarded sometimes... Id give you an honest rate...but due to the phil/blnk fistfucking sessions.... Id better not....
Posted By: Interp - 2012-12-17 [ del by RULE on 2012-12-17 09:50:41 ]

At least stot`s almost made it... Ur nowhere near close .. Fuck u leave urself open for shots..... An i aint talkin bout wen u go ass up for philly..
Posted By: Interp - 2012-12-17 [ del by RULE on 2012-12-17 09:50:40 ]

then he leaves for a bit an comes back with some more crack

Smh...i love when people expose themselves as pussies and cant take critique...#Blnkstears
Posted By: Interp - 2012-12-17 [ delete ]

lmao Interp you blocked so id say dont waste your energy but i know you will

Interp
12-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Wow... You guys got this temper tantrum thing down to a science eh....

Props...

GRizzEAT
12-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Lolz, Murder 1.

J u s T C
12-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Throws temper tantrums.

Says you throw temper tantrums

continues throwing temper tantrums

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Shouldn't be deleting angry comments on diss tracks though. I went in on Fuel for that. Please allow interp to have his little bitch fits mate, thanks.

RULE
12-17-2012, 11:51 AM
3 comments in a row like that is spam. No matter whos writing it.

Erupt da Monsta
12-17-2012, 11:53 AM
#FreeKillz

J u s T C
12-17-2012, 11:56 AM
its a beef track. And it doesn't bump his track over others. let him bitch. all the classic beefs on here had post wars n spams since the site started. If blank doesn't like it he can block him. ppl arguing leads to more tracks, more plays ect. think about it. if it aint broke dont try to fix it.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

your also forgetting it shows who's getting to who. nobody calm n comfy posting 3 comments in a row ranting. let him hang himself lol

RULE
12-17-2012, 11:58 AM
its a beef track. And it doesn't bump his track over others. let him bitch. all the classic beefs on here had post wars n spams since the site started. If blank doesn't like it he can block him. ppl arguing leads to more tracks, more plays ect. think about it. if it aint broke dont try to fix it.

You posted before i could add, that of course i'll concede to your request.

Just seemed a little extreme having three posts in a row which such little in the way of critque but fair enough.

holla!

Erupt da Monsta
12-17-2012, 12:00 PM

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

your also forgetting it shows who's getting to who. nobody calm n comfy posting 3 comments in a row ranting. let him hang himself lol

^this. true story

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 12:02 PM
the sad part is he only gave terp like half a bar.... i dare someone to make an interp song....

Interp
12-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Its funny.... If my actions are sad...

Then how shall we describe the ten people obsessing over my actions...

Face it...when im sleep....lbs dead...i wake this bitch up...

Phils just sad he cant do the same...

#controverysells

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 01:21 PM
he keep replyin here like i can see it though.... emcee items for interp quotes hahaha

Interp
12-17-2012, 01:42 PM
he keep replyin here like i can see it though.... emcee items for interp quotes hahaha

Lol....this idiot acts like hitting the block button is an aquired skill that needs to be mastered..

#philsanidiot

Hittimg the block button in a beef isnt a hand raising tactic...

It just shows you are unable to cope with reality...

Sad sad...boy

METH_BARZ
12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
lol I never got the whole block button dealio that shit makes this site really lame and full of bloody cunts that need to change there tampon every now and then just saying

Mr-Felon
12-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Block button helped kill the trackside imo

BLNK
12-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I didn't want the comments to be deleted, personally. I liked the added ambiance they gave.

METH_BARZ
12-17-2012, 07:06 PM

that and I personally think it helps promote dickriding too cause ppl can use that shit to block everyone except there buddies who will vote for them but then again dickriding is somthing that can never be fully fixed

Godbody
12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Look what I gave birth to...

Interp & Erupt aka Baby Pulse....but ya'll cant troll like the God. I maneuever computers with shooters and rugers feel me...

J u s T C
12-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Never agreed with the block button. I'd rather we didn't have 1, but since we do. It's better leaving it to the users discretion rather than us mods deleting comments off the tracks of ppl who don't block as well, adding to the problem of those who are block happy. Damage limitation.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

And thats not entirely true. only a couple of weeks ago tracks were getting next to no feed plus the bottom of the most played was in single digits around 8 plays. now its at around 25 plays and people are getting feed.

Mr-Felon
12-17-2012, 11:34 PM
Block button was the beggining of the end for the track side wow 25 plays?i remember when you had to get 60 plays to break top 10 top track would have 100 plus plays when the block option became an option the comment wars became a thing of the past which was a very strong part of beef tracks now most mods follow suit and delete comments the minute someone comment wars and they are doing so because alot of the present mods werent around before the block option so they think clean comments on a track beef is the norm...........i didnt say it totally killed it but it was the beggining of the end

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Block button was the beggining of the end for the track side wow 25 plays?i remember when you had to get 60 plays to break top 10 top track would have 100 plus plays when the block option became an option the comment wars became a thing of the past which was a very strong part of beef tracks now most mods follow suit and delete comments the minute someone comment wars and they are doing so because alot of the present mods werent around before the block option so they think clean comments on a track beef is the norm...........i didnt say it totally killed it but it was the beggining of the end

Felon.... you gotta admit though some people here vote biased.... no way to do shit about that except block them.... also some people like they tracks without the hate, in the end you can't block everyone.... but whats the other alternative? you know how shit gets here if someone will threaten you, or make up stories what makes you think they won't hate vote or hate rate just to spite you?

I see the argument but I think you guys killed the track side honestly. Because theres so much dickriding an bias, so many 1 line comments or people who always drop an rarely rate.... the block button a candle in the sun to the other fuckery

Sidenote: Theres actually an LB award for 1k plays an 1 person has it pretty crazy

J u s T C
12-18-2012, 12:00 AM
the constant dickriding, 1 line feedback, rating system and accusations of hate are what took its toll on the track section. I know I can't be fucked feeding and rating tracks because the moment I keep it 100 someones gonna tear n bitch, I know others feel the same. Also when you got people like Marz |(With all the bitching I dont blame him and its a sure way to get positive feed and mad plays back, but it pisses off others who cant get a look in, new guys get snobby feed even though they better than alot of vets while the vets dropping ass tracks in comparison get nothing but praise and high rates) dropping generic ass on the fence feedback 24/7 followed by a guaranteed 10 with no input on how to improve, with everything else, it makes it look like 1 big micky mouse operation.

I told you people all the bitching about honest feed and rates would take its toll and it did, surprised it took all of 5 years tbh.

Phil Banks
12-18-2012, 12:04 AM
in the end LB, has it flaws but it's still doing alright Just C posted the same man's world track @ nc's an RIA lol maybe 5 comments between the 2 sites.... hard to knock LB after that...

J u s T C
12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah. I know that, but a lot of these guys don't use other sites so don't realize how good they've got it. but there is a difference. you might get more feed and plays here, but on those other sites you'll get better feedback and everyone's a lot more grown up about it. Problem is LB has becaome too competitive on the track side. hence the bitching and back biting and general fuckery. And even though LB gets more attention on tracks than other sites. that fuckery has killed a lot of it.

METH_BARZ
12-18-2012, 12:14 AM
^ I totally agree with that statement

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

the constant dickriding, 1 line feedback, rating system and accusations of hate are what took its toll on the track section. I know I can't be fucked feeding and rating tracks because the moment I keep it 100 someones gonna tear n bitch, I know others feel the same. Also when you got people like Marz |(With all the bitching I dont blame him and its a sure way to get positive feed and mad plays back, but it pisses off others who cant get a look in, new guys get snobby feed even though they better than alot of vets while the vets dropping ass tracks in comparison get nothing but praise and high rates) dropping generic ass on the fence feedback 24/7 followed by a guaranteed 10 with no input on how to improve, with everything else, it makes it look like 1 big micky mouse operation.

I told you people all the bitching about honest feed and rates would take its toll and it did, surprised it took all of 5 years tbh.

in other words that 10 is literally making you artists run in place with no improvements at least some ppl here see it like I do props