PDA

View Full Version : How to Win at LetsBEEF!

DeMorel
12-17-2012, 01:19 AM
:fyou: First practice your fucking flow, or you can skip this step by simply blocking anyone who doesn't vote your way (tell yourself I only block mother fuckers who don't vote fairly) and eventually all the voters who are aloud to vote on your battles are your best friends and to the top you go. If that plan doesnt work just pay for exclusive and the site will uppercut the shit out your profile until it's seen all the way from outer fucking space mother fucker. This site is the biggest waste of time cause there are only about 10,000 people who actually have passion for rapping in general (they're usually not on), Not just of the slinging out a bunch of curses at nurses with full auto burstes :guns: , but of all rap, lyricle flow, lyrics, ect. anyways the underlying message here is not to let the votes get you down, because most people don't even listen, the're just trying to get 3 more points to spit a stupid fucking 5 1/2 bars that they think is so fucking awesome because more people like them are voting on their battles for that 3 pointer. :cmonson:
^ I will never stoop this low like so many others have already ^

J u s T C
12-17-2012, 01:39 AM
Cool story bro.

METH_BARZ
12-17-2012, 04:57 AM
yea thats the best shit lb has ever implemented vote blocking rofl way to go thought you guys could eliminate hate voting but in turn dickriders use it so there buddys are the onlyones allowed to vote lol

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

honestly though dickriding is something you gotta deal with anywhere

AfterThought
12-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Tell em D!

CulpritT
12-17-2012, 12:02 PM
.. and yet here you are still

Fredo Lombardi
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Bnas has me blocked also....Not for voting against him either just sniping two of his opens

ViTRiOL
12-17-2012, 03:33 PM
You've only just figured this out?

Phil Banks
12-17-2012, 11:47 PM
Bnas another satisfied customer