PDA

View Full Version : Smh...phil... wuttabitch..

Interp
12-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Did you really just give me a warning you biased motherfucker.... Kid dont know how to beef or mod...u gotta seperate the two bitch boy... I gave ya boy final a 4 because his track was absolute ass crack....had nothing to do with being in your crew...get over yourself...final talked mad shit...i heard his track and went honest as fuck with him....wow...so now nobodies allowed to be honest with classock or LOD members???...

Site killin fucktards...

Go die

FreezyCT
12-14-2012, 09:05 AM
yo the irony of your whole post is fucking ridiculous...go cry and get another 7 removed off of your shitty ass music

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Interp do it again and your banned you should have been banned this time but i gave you a warning..... if i see you rate someone whose on beat lower then a 5 your gone.

No more warnings for you. Call me a terrible mod all you want point coz if low rating b/c of bias was allowed it wouldnt have an infraction to go with it.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Honesty is that noone of your skill level should be rating ANY audio heads tracks lower then 5's.... an thats a stretch

The road before you is open son you choose where u wanna go. I'm telling you whats going to happen if you jump stupid again take it how u want

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Interp do it again and your banned you should have been banned this time but i gave you a warning..... if i see you rate someone whose on beat lower then a 5 your gone.

No more warnings for you. Call me a terrible mod all you want point coz if low rating b/c of bias was allowed it wouldnt have an infraction to go with it.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Honesty is that noone of your skill level should be rating ANY audio heads tracks lower then 5's.... an thats a stretch

The road before you is open son you choose where u wanna go. I'm telling you whats going to happen if you jump stupid again take it how u want

Lmfao....he wasent in beat....

Your just a dickrider....and you giving that shit a 10 proves nothing more than ur a fuckin dickrider....

Smh...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:27 AM
do it again then an ill show u how much of a dickrider i am.... lets play