PDA

View Full Version : Stotty an Interp's Bromance is only missing?

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:12 PM
wait for it

wait for it

Apatow directing credits?

Paul Rudd?

maybe some Seth Rogen Canadian Jew swag?

Serious.....

I heard Interp whispers sweet nothings into Stot ear at night n shit

its goes a lil somthin like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qFnzxm2Mq4

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Are you really that upset that we actually have friends???

U sad lil man...

Smdh

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:16 PM
lol im not mad at all besides the weirdness of you riding for your homeboys honor... this lil beef has made a sick day quite entertaining...

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:18 PM
You need friends...

I sense your a loser in reality...so you seek acceptance on the net...

#BigBangTheorySwag

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:20 PM
hey interp where were you when stot got stabbed up?? did you kill anyone cause of that you pussy? ya boy sat months in the hospital

I know Stot testifyed but im sayin did u ride for him? lame.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

they almost merk ya homeboy an he took the stand coz he know none of his lame boys would ride thats some sad shit....

Least you got his back online son

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Yeah Phil exposed himself with the whole blocking of a nigga he recently voted into the hall of fame...... and blocking a nigga IN THE HOF... haha scared ass lil nigga.

you have little character shun, real talk,thats how i know youre a scrub in real life shun.

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:24 PM
This message is hidden because Erupt is on your ignore list.

i cant associate with a snitch's defense lawyer

I feel like Fifty yo... the rats trying to question my street cred... i mean i kill em on tracks... but what else can you do a rat or his squad

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
hey interp where were you when stot got stabbed up?? did you kill anyone cause of that you pussy? ya boy sat months in the hospital

I know Stot testifyed but im sayin did u ride for him? lame.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

they almost merk ya homeboy an he took the stand coz he know none of his lame boys would ride thats some sad shit....

Least you got his back online son

I was actually the one who picked him up from the hospital you fuckin retard....there every day pretty much...ntm was kicked out of the courtroom for fuckin with the piss ants as well as was the reason one of the faggots went into PC when i got locked up.... Shit..hand my hands on a semi auto for that shit...son..dont even act like shits my fault...not like you causin the death of that gutter slut that trusted you..... Go sleep with ya own demons son....i got no guilt...

And for the record....stot didnt rat....you fuckin idiot...a waitress and bar owner...as well as a 85 years old woman gave testimony to seal the case....you fuckin moron....stotty stuck with a shitload in ...i dont knows....

Nice try for that one tho....

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
This message is hidden because Erupt is on your ignore list.

i cant associate with a snitch's defense lawyer

I feel like Fifty yo... the rats trying to question my street cred... i mean i kill em on tracks... but what else can you do a rat or his squad

faggit the only thing youve ever killed is every friends trust youll ever have after killin the only real friend you ever had....

You have no character, you CLEARLY catch feelins over the net, your ego is see through.

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:30 PM
And he was in the hospital like a week...sunday to friday...

You fraudulent...dr seuss story tellin muthafuckka...

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:31 PM
All that is shit we can't prove. The facts read like so.

Your best friend got stabbed up almost killed.

You did nothing.

Mafuckas doing years behind it. Football Years

Your boy gets beat in a rap battle. Almost to death.

You post more then you have in a year in 2 days.

You a hoe.

Facts. Only Facts.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

interp isnt rly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no-ODRSXqck

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Do you ever base anything you have to say on fact???

Or do you just assume you know everything about everyone....

I cam sit here right niw and tell you with one hundred percent accuracy that you are nothing but a liar...you are making shit up to try to cover for the fact that you got destroyed trackwise..... You know absolutly nothing more than ive let you know about me...and the same goes for stot.... You are nothing but a fucking idiot for convincing yourself you actually know us....lmfao.... you have every sign of being "that kid with no life"

Go hang yourself..

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:36 PM
No life cause all my dudes doin life cause of people like you.

Die slow snitch

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 10:38 PM
This shit gettin outta control lol

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:41 PM
No life cause all my dudes doin life cause of people like you.

Die slow snitch

Lmfao...

Arent you the internet version of a cop????

You fuckin idiot....

Just remember...my homie lived....

That slut u was with...she dead...n its all ur fuckin fault...you are the reason her parents lost a child ...i hope that the people that actually cared for the hoe wake up and shoot ya ass tween the peepers... You are a fuckin speck in the scheme of humanity...and no one cares...or would care..if you died today....

Doubt me...

Go ahead...prove me wrong...
Please???

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Just C i wasnt gonna bring it up but this fucker just keep goin an goin .....

i have a song bout that girl ill post it if you promise to rate it a 1 what do you Interp?

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Slut doesnt deserve my attention...

Bitch prolly commited suicide to get away from u...

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:45 PM
damn.... well... i think ill post it anyway... fuck it.... lets put it out there

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Lol Interp going round in crircles. From you Killed that poor girl to the slut prolly killed herself. Man pick an angle and stick with it. Lol shit.

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Phil fled the country because a gang of that hoes supporters put stacks on his head, he scared as shit , thats why he cover his face in the DOJ videos, nigga cant step foot back on American soil, soon as he does, a gang of hilarys gonna jump his punk ass

Interp
12-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Lol Interp going round in crircles. From you Killed that poor girl to the slut prolly killed herself. Man pick an angle and stick with it. Lol shit.

Either way hes at fault...

Fuck if i give two shits about the details....

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Lets Beef Track: Man's World - By: Phil Banks

have fun with all that....

Interp
12-13-2012, 11:01 PM
Oooo ..ammunition for personnels....nice...

Dumbass

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:01 PM
lol o no not personals plz...

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 11:03 PM
What about personal based Punchlines and wordplays? 0.o

Interp
12-13-2012, 11:05 PM
Smgdh....are you really this upset about stot ethering you phil???

Damn son...u really need to lick ya wounds and come back in a few days...u seem unstable and well..... Partially retarded

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:06 PM
says the guy who admitted to owning every ICP cd ever.

Ticket
12-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Yo Phil beasted that diss track tho you gotta admit he won that shit, Im good w/ all you dudes but lets just keep it 100 here

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:07 PM
preachhh

Ticket
12-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Often times on this shit we all get off track... shit is about rap battles and who can out rap one another... whether it be personals or whatever, I'm just sayin Phil out-rapped Stot on the last shit, thats keepin it 100

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Ticket this is just weird cause Stot's not mad it's interp thats mad....

Interp
12-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Ticket this is just weird cause Stot's not mad it's interp thats mad....

Im not mad....

You made this thread....

You fuckin moron...

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:13 PM
i dont think anyone can sit back an read these exchanges an say anything.... unless it's your mad

Interp
12-13-2012, 11:22 PM
i dont think anyone can sit back an read these exchanges an say anything.... unless it's your mad

Lmfao.... Ive been laughing the entire time...pretty much every post.... This shits funny to me because your actually dumb enough to think this is the first time ive heard this arguement..oooohhhhh stot got stabbed....guess what...NOT BY YOU!!!u have nothing to claim...its sad really how you feel its impressing anyone bringing up a 4 Year old subject that has been dealt with... Ill only explain this to you once...there is absolutly nothing you can say to me...or call me...on a website that will ever effect my life....you are a footnote in the scheme of things...and honestly i kind of feel bad for the people who actually have to deal with you on a daily basis.... . Musta been a fucked up child...damn...

You know...the best part of beefin with you tho phil??? Knowing that any moment a missle could bust thru ya walls and.....BOOM...... Shit would be funny as fuck...i cant lie....

You dieing a tragic and gruesome death...would be fuckin hilarious....

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 11:29 PM
yea i didnt stab stot i bodied him....

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

You know...the best part of beefin with you tho phil??? Knowing that any moment a missle could bust thru ya walls and.....BOOM...... Shit would be funny as fuck...i cant lie....

You dieing a tragic and gruesome death...would be fuckin hilarious....

smh @ emo ass white boy icp fans.... wishing death on me cause i merked his homie on a track... this some funny shit but in a weird way

Interp
12-14-2012, 12:05 AM
Find someone thats not your buddy to say you merked him???

Mr-Felon
12-14-2012, 12:35 AM
IN ALL HONESTY STOTS DISS WAS BETTER I MEAN PHIL; YOU TALKING ABOUT DRINKING ANOTHER MANS TEARS THATS KIND OF GAY AND GROSS THE BEAT WAS FUCKIN ASS YOU TALKIN ABOUT DOLPHINS AND SHIT......HOOK WAS GARBO STOTTY TEARS STOTTY TEARS?WOW..........

Interp
12-14-2012, 12:42 AM
IN ALL HONESTY STOTS DISS WAS BETTER I MEAN PHIL; YOU TALKING ABOUT DRINKING ANOTHER MANS TEARS THATS KIND OF GAY AND GROSS THE BEAT WAS FUCKIN ASS YOU TALKIN ABOUT DOLPHINS AND SHIT......HOOK WAS GARBO STOTTY TEARS STOTTY TEARS?WOW..........

I rest my case...

J u s T C
12-14-2012, 12:43 AM
The Dolphin shot was referring to Flipper.

Mr-Felon
12-14-2012, 12:44 AM
wtfs flipper got to do with dissin STOT??

J u s T C
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Because Stot was complaining about UA flipping his bars in their LBA title match. That's how this whole thing started.

Mr-Felon
12-14-2012, 01:02 AM
OH ok..................

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

STILL WACK THO.....lmao :fyou:

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 03:37 AM
lol @ being called wack when they don't even understand half the shit i'm sayin.....

ticket's opinion > felons opinion tbh....

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 03:51 AM
says the guy who admitted to owning every ICP cd ever.

whats wrong with juggalos? me for one I'm not one but i fuck with alot of juggalo homeboys

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 03:53 AM
lol.....if you under 17 you get a pass for listenin to ICP.... but nah other than that you should realize by now it's a gimmick targeting sad lonely white kids like interp

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 04:08 AM
honestly I agree about the gimmick part but that same gimmick has made them one of the biggest underground acts and idk about lonely white boys cause personally even tech n9ne is into that juggalo shit and honestly I don't know lonley dudes that are fans of them but I'm sure theres some out there just like theres lonley lame fans of just about any half decent artist out there just saying my 2 cents

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 04:11 AM
yeah.. i cant personally cant fuck with it.... doesnt matter who does i don't... Tech is a weird dude so it makes sense he into it.... i rly coulnt name n ICP song off hand... all their shit sound alike didnt like it as a kid dont like it as a man

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 04:21 AM
yea i honestly listen to alot of rock/metal bands that they tour with and kmk too cause there shits pretty dope but thats pretty much as far as I go

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 04:23 AM
werd i dont think ICP used to come to new orleans when they toured cause the shit never seemed to have a big following in the south

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 04:25 AM
yea there pretty big out here in the northwest

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 04:30 AM
yeah mid west area...an im sure Canada... prolly where they sell the most tickets.... all both have huge white populations :) so my lonely white kid theory works

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 04:34 AM
what does white have to do with anything though? I've seen straight up blacks and mexicans with that hatchet man logo tatted on them

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 04:37 AM
lol i'm just makin a general statment but id bet my bottom dollar they got 2-3 x the white fans as any other race

Interp
12-14-2012, 06:42 AM
what does white have to do with anything though? I've seen straight up blacks and mexicans with that hatchet man logo tatted on them

He's obviously racist....

But of course...he's muslum...so he feels he's entitled to be RACIST without consequences...

Phil likes being racist...half the time its the only arguement he has....

Blah blah blah..."im muslum your WHITE".......INFIDELLLLLLL!

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:21 AM
im not muslim. so whose racist now?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

ticket sat 2 weeks on a racism ban interp tread very lightly here

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:29 AM
im not muslim. so whose racist now?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

ticket sat 2 weeks on a racism ban interp tread very lightly here

Lmfao...ive never seen a bitch hide behind his ban stick so much....

Weak tactics...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:31 AM
you callin me a bad mod or bitch dont put you above the rules.... you hate rating tracks an sayin borderline racist shit... ill let the shit against me slide but your not going to hate rate other members an get away with it.

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:32 AM
you callin me a bad mod or bitch dont put you above the rules.... you hate rating tracks an sayin borderline racist shit... ill let the shit against me slide but your not going to hate rate other members an get away with it.

Yet as head mod you promote obvious dickriding???

Funny

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Dickriding? If me giving final a 10 is dick riding wtf is the thing between you an stot? Your bumpin his track 3x daily in the music forum etc?

Your the biggest hypocrite here...... still your not hate rating members while i'm here... don't care who it is your a whiney bitch who crys at rates under an 8 yet u do it to others??

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Dickriding? If me giving final a 10 is dick riding wtf is the thing between you an stot? Your bumpin his track 3x daily in the music forum etc?

Your the biggest hypocrite here...... still your not hate rating members while i'm here... don't care who it is your a whiney bitch who crys at rates under an 8 yet u do it to others??

I havent hit play once on his track on here...

You live off false hoods idiot....

Ntm i very rarely rate stots tracks on here....maybe one outta five.....idiot...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:46 AM
i said u bumped a thread 3x not that u played a track you non reading faggot

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:49 AM
i said u bumped a thread 3x not that u played a track you non reading faggot

My mistake...i forgot the forums are your life

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
goes from biter to bad mod to racist to no life.....

why dont we settle this? a lil battle on Monday? Loser leaves LB? holla

Interp
12-14-2012, 09:56 AM
goes from biter to bad mod to racist to no life.....

why dont we settle this? a lil battle on Monday? Loser leaves LB? holla

Lmfao....mondays no good...unlike ur broke ass...i have a job...

Lmfao tho.... I would never battle you well ur a mod...

U cheat to much...and yes...

U are a racist biter with no job and no life ..... Deal with it

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 09:57 AM
pussy.

Interp
12-14-2012, 10:00 AM
pussy.

Racist biter... And stupid child

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Real men have jobs...

Little boys play on websites all day...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Son are you mad that I make more money then you an still have the time to do whatever i want?

mad an jealous...

Interp
12-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Son are you mad that I make more money then you an still have the time to do whatever i want?

mad an jealous...

Lmfao.... Im getting paid right now....nice try tho...

Smh....

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 10:14 AM
im not you son.... i dont care bout how you livin.... your less then human 2 me

only thing u got more of then me is friends you wont kill for

Interp
12-14-2012, 10:17 AM
im not you son.... i dont care bout how you livin.... your less then human 2 me

only thing u got more of then me is friends you wont kill for

Then that makes every arguement uve made invalid...

First im dumb cuz i would die for him...

Now your saying that i wont...

Smgdh....

Your a fuckin idiot man...

I feel bad for your self esteem...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 10:20 AM
His best friend beat within an inch of his life, wheres terp nowhere on sight, but im sure he'll get his back in an internet fight

#realgangsta huh?

Interp
12-14-2012, 10:23 AM
His best friend beat within an inch of his life, wheres terp nowhere on sight, but im sure he'll get his back in an internet fight

#realgangsta huh?

I was actually dealing with my child at the time it happened...once again...not my fault....

Keep reachin tho.....

My real boys know what it is.... Fuck if your opinion matters....

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 10:24 AM
uh huh more excuses for not holdin ya ppl down.... faggot.... jellyfish swag no backbone in ya whole click

Interp
12-14-2012, 10:46 AM
uh huh more excuses for not holdin ya ppl down.... faggot.... jellyfish swag no backbone in ya whole click

So because i was spending time with my child,, and was nowhere near the altercation its still my fault??

Damn phil...if being a good father is a sign of weakness inur eyes i fuckin pity whatever horrible life form you eventually spawn....

P.s. Phils showing he has some daddy issues....awwwww

Poor boy...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Simple question are the dudes who almost merkd ya boy in the ground or a cage? if its the latter yall some hoes end of discussion

Interp
12-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Simple question are the dudes who almost merkd ya boy in the ground or a cage? if its the latter yall some hoes end of discussion

Smgdh...so now its my fault they were arrested before any of us knew who they were....

Fyi....when i got locked up...i caused one of them to go into protective custody

What the fuck more could i do....u have no leg to stand on with this arguement...ur just basing ur ideas on assumptions and calling it fact....

Just stop...

Ur looking really stupid now...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:21 AM
ride for him on the net but not in real life huh interp? thats how you canadians rock

Interp
12-14-2012, 11:28 AM
ride for him on the net but not in real life huh interp? thats how you canadians rock

How is generalizing canadians not racist. When generalizing muslums is....

Neither is technically a race.... But nationality is far closer to being a pre determined state then religion is...

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:41 AM
son take a walk in a bad neighborhood i promise ya friends will avenge you

Interp
12-14-2012, 11:45 AM
son take a walk in a bad neighborhood i promise ya friends will avenge you

Lol...once again he acts like he knows my life....

Smh....at first i found you minorly irritating....

Now i just feel bad for you....

Delusional tard

Phoenix
12-14-2012, 11:49 AM
He's obviously racist....

But of course...he's muslum...so he feels he's entitled to be RACIST without consequences...

Phil likes being racist...half the time its the only arguement he has....

Blah blah blah..."im muslum your WHITE".......INFIDELLLLLLL!

You're a stupid fag for that tbh...And I don't see why 'religion' have any relation with color.

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
lol funny how you can work up enough emotion to feel sorry for me, but couldn't do it for your friend after he got stabbed up..... but terp had em breakin out of prison to get away from him.....

Stot got stabbed by Michael Scofield an then Terp scared him into breakin out of a prison

Interp
12-14-2012, 11:52 AM
lol funny how you can work up enough emotion to feel sorry for me, but couldn't do it for your friend after he got stabbed up..... but terp had em breakin out of prison to get away from him.....

Stot got stabbed by Michael Scofield an then Terp scared him into breakin out of a prison

Yawn....

Ok then

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:54 AM
whats interps least favorite movie?

house of flying daggers

2nd leat favorite?

stand by me

Interp
12-14-2012, 11:57 AM
whats interps least favorite movie?

house of flying daggers

2nd leat favorite?

stand by me

Yawn....

You try to hard...

Your so far off base im gonna start using this thread to tell a story of my own...

Once upin a time. A man named phil went out into the village an started raping children..

Phil Banks
12-14-2012, 11:58 AM
uh huh

J u s T C
12-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Lol Michael Schofield.

Interp
12-14-2012, 12:00 PM
uh huh

He said... As he raped timmy. A blond boy who lived just down the path from him...

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 01:58 PM

honestly bro anything that isn't a 10 on tracks members consider hate rating lol just saying

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

lol u guys are going off

Mr-Felon
12-14-2012, 05:27 PM
Yes this has been VERY ENTERTAINING