PDA

View Full Version : Pu$$y

Letum
12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Iggy Azalea PU$$Y - (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Video cracks me up, is hot and disturbs me every time tho. What ya'll think?

Phe
12-14-2012, 11:20 AM
I showed this video to retard and surprisingly she sat through it all.. What a lesbo she is..

Letum
12-14-2012, 06:52 PM
LOL it is kinda hypnotizing tho

Erupt da Monsta
12-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Yeah, its official, its friday, im goin to get some pussy tonight

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

LOL it is kinda hypnotizing tho

lol true story all i can think about is pussy

Phe
12-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah, its official, its friday, im goin to get some pussy tonight

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

lol true story all i can think about is pussy

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26898915.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Dont we all..

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Unyqe Whats disturbing about this video is the kid hanging on that bitch is back... Shes a chomo.. And also the end where the kids talking about the cat pissing and then zooms in on the cats shit... Bitch is strange.. I got a thing for strange bitches but we know this...
Flyleaf - All Around Me - YouTube

Erupt da Monsta
12-14-2012, 08:02 PM
^haha im workin on this shit as we speak, dunno who im tryna smash tho, if i want a new bitch. or one of the old bitches... house party... or sit in, "watch movies" , easy pussy...... i think ima go bag a new bitch tonight.. hop fresh, throw on the new jordans... or maybe the tims... decisions decisions

Phe
12-14-2012, 08:21 PM
A house party sounds like fun... Get drunk, bag a drunk bitch, find out her dudes at the party to, he confronts me and i try to kill everyone...
Unyqe I think i told you about me telling that bitch if she was gonna fuck anyone tonight it should be me lol... That happened the night i tried killing them dudes... I swear that night was epic as fuck... Crazy thing is i aint even black out..