PDA

View Full Version : Lakers at Knicks

Godbody
12-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Had to switch the avy back to what I had it as before...Bus driver picture was played

<--- But this nigga right here..Melo...get ready to watch him do work tonight

Kobe of course is that dude in the NBA ..only dude you can compare to Jordan and he'll always be my fav player

But Melo is my 2nd favorite player and considering how NJ got robbed of our team I gotta go Brooklyn or Knicks...I been fuckin with the Knicks for like 2 yrs now and I never fucked with the Nets (although Deron Williams is nice with it)

SO LETS GO KNICKS!!!!

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Lakers is buns this year.... BUNS

Godbody
12-13-2012, 08:27 PM
We're a little more than a 1/3 of the way through the FIRST QUARTER and Melo has 11 points

You gotta be fuckin kiddin me B...this nigga can drop 40 today..Kobe probably will too

but its lookin like Melo aimin for 50

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah Melo a new man this season.....you new yorkers rdy to forgive him for last season i guess?

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 04:19 AM
they still won't get passed the heat and i'm looking to see the thunder get a ring this year and honestly it ain't hard to look great in the east since talent wise you got teams well under .500 making playoff berths every year lol very few legit teams in the east lillard for roty though

Godbody
12-14-2012, 07:40 AM
The Knicks are nicer than the Heat....Beat them by 20 points twice this season

D-Wade is gettin washed up...they cant do it with just a healthy ass LeBron

OKC is solid they won 9 straight but I don't think the NBA would let an expansion team get a ring

GRizzEAT
12-14-2012, 08:08 AM
boi stay on his espn

Godbody
12-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Not so much that I stay on ESPN... I just like basketball so I follow the sport and know whats going on

Not everybody is an internet nerd with no interests outside of computers, laptops, tablets, and angry birds B

METH_BARZ
12-14-2012, 02:11 PM
yea but the heat shine in the playoffs and mello has proven to not be able to get the job done just by himself when it comes playoff time either I mean isn't that y u guys brought stoudemire who hasn't played up to par yet? can't really expect a team these days in the league to get the job done no more with one star player unless you have the team the mavs had when they got there ring a couple seasons ago who had an extremely deep bench and honestly expansion teams have already won titles before.... the bucks came into the league as an expansion team and 3 years later they won there only championship bro so it has been done before

personally I'm a huge nba fan myself since the blazers is the only professional sports team my city has unless you consider soccer a major professional sport in america and I personally don't