PDA

View Full Version : Noble, Just C, Phil Banks, Murderous Swag

GRizzEAT
12-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok, NOBLE & Murderous Swag I tagged yall cause yall were tha ones over ma ban

Just C & Phil Banks... Whats tha deal w/ Hot Hands yo?? this nigga REPEATEDLY voted for him self, and he's Gooch?? While i had to ride tha bench for a month n rock that HALL OF SHAME: SELF VOTIN Title for two months offa ONE dum decision. Sup w/ that tho??

If there's somethingelse undisclosable then lemmekno via pm or sumn. but if not???

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 09:25 PM
#jealousasscheater

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 09:27 PM
Again man wtf is this in the text lounge? Didn't we just go through this?

This ya 2nd strike. Stop making me do work.

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 09:28 PM
from the mouth of blnk himself.....

http://i.qkme.me/357vp3.jpg

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Ok Compass Head, that's what I'ma call you from mow on since you have trouble navigating the site.

Hot not being banned is because it was me who caught him. I figure it's better putting him on blast by letting everyone know he self voter and have him deal with the shame rather than hide on a ban. Only thing is I don't have the ability to give out custom titles. Trust me if I did he'd have Cheating Faggot and Hall Of Shame titles the moment I caught him.

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 09:46 PM
yo they actually like a whole voting ring.... i nuked all the vp.... coz he hot isnt hot hands.... from what i can tell..... this kid he hot been here since 06 prolly got 50 accts.... its crazy

GRizzEAT
12-13-2012, 09:48 PM
iiiiiiight Just C. I was jus tryna see tha goin ons behind this.

Erupt, ok.. Cookie?? Tha fuks wrong w/ u? u cant take a compliment from RULE w/o thinkin ur God of Life???? Every since he made that comment, u been flyin around this bitch like a teenage girl w/ an napoleon complex. smh. but proceed

shrug/

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 09:51 PM
iiiiiiight Just C. I was jus tryna see tha goin ons behind this.

Erupt, ok.. Cookie?? Tha fuks wrong w/ u? u cant take a compliment from RULE w/o thinkin ur God of Life???? Every since he made that comment, u been flyin around this bitch like a teenage girl w/ an napoleon complex. smh. but proceed

shrug/

this kid been ego tripping for weeks now an you only gon strike him after he said some shit about you looool.....

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 09:52 PM
What? Lol.

In English mate. WTF he hot?

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 09:54 PM
you aint get what i said?

grizz for the record I aint want u banned just HOS'd

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Yeah that whole he hot comment. Maybe it's just me.

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
yo they actually like a whole voting ring.... i nuked all the vp.... coz he hot isnt hot hands.... from what i can tell..... this kid he hot been here since 06 prolly got 50 accts.... its crazy

translation

he hot and a few others that associate with WHUT WHUT are like a voting ring, I lowered all of their vp's. But I know he hot isnt HoT Like whut aka hot hand, from what i've seen he hot has 50 accounts

better?

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Much lol. Thanks

So who is hot hands?

Hot Like Whut or He Hot or neither?

Erupt da Monsta
12-13-2012, 10:39 PM
yall are dead as fuckkk with the whole ego shit.... haha son... ive had an ego since i got on this bitch.. real talk.... since when i called everyone in DPS garbage.... and started kicking cats, then demoted Verity ....thats why she has this animosity haha way before any audio battle.... haha

Egotrippinbecauseofaudios?DEAD/

Cats reach when they in a corner, runnin in circles.

yo yall real weak, phil, pulse, grizz, yall weak forum presence wise..... few niggas can see through internet personas... im one of em... you have no character... a real life bum

Phil Banks
12-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Hot Handz is Hot Like Whut Whut.... think it might be the same acct he just changed the name.. he hot is in the same crew Hot Like whut voted for him with multi u caught they like a real voting ring

J u s T C
12-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Aight I'm with you now. Too many weirdos with Hot in their name making my head spin tryna keep up.

NOBLE
12-13-2012, 10:51 PM
GRizzEAT I wasn't the one who banned you. I only provided corroborating information after you were already banned because some people were arguing against it.
The way someone is punished to some extent depends on the discretion of whoever issues the ban. Like Just C said, he hot wasn't banned because that's how he chose to handle it. Personally, if I had been the one who banned you, I wouldn't have submitted your name to the HoS because I never really supported that idea in the first place. You would have just been banned for a certain period and it would have been over with.