PDA

View Full Version : New Text and Audio Mods!!!

NOBLE
11-27-2012, 05:03 PM
We have two experienced members that will be helping to moderate the Text and Audio Arenas. Just C (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=890571) has re-joined the Audio staff and will be working, among other things, on improving the track section of the site.
2FUEL (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=64737) will lend his experience to help moderate the Text side. Big ups and congratulations fellas!

MAN DOWN
11-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Molly is next in line.. Just so u guys know. Congrats tho brogods!

Savage Capone
11-27-2012, 06:53 PM
congrats yo...... good to see you back on staff Just C i knew u couldnt stay away
lol..... Congrats to both 2FUEL

Student
11-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Late Congrats But Good Job @ Both, Y'all Deserve It.

GRizzEAT
11-28-2012, 01:58 AM
...:high:

lllllllllllll
11-28-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome back to da big chairs

lIl Sea
11-29-2012, 03:36 AM
Half Of The Emcees On This Site Are Dick Riders..Correct? They All Want Me To...:fail:...Well I've Got News For Yall..."Nothing Will Stop Me From Gainin' A Reputation On This Site N' On The Block You Feel Me?...I Think If I Become A Text Mod' On This Site I'l Really Be Able To Encourage Emcees To Be Inspired By What I Have To Offer Which Is; Motivation To Rap Freely, Be Fair Voters...And Much Mo'..I Wanna Give Yall "Words Of Wisdom"...My Favorite 2Pac Line Before Was..."Show Me A Miracle I'm Hopeless, I'm Chokin' Off Marijuana Smoke With Every Toke It's Like I'm Losin' Focus"....I Have Quotes Galore For Each And Every Member On This Site..I STILL Can't BELIEVE My Text Record Is That Low..Most Emcees Would Consider Me To Be A Lame Cuz' Of That..Jus' Look At My Crew...

Lyrically Gifted Bruh! We On Tha Brink Of Breakin' Down ..Not Really...We Gon' Expand To Rise...

All I Can Say Is..Do You..Don't Let Nothin' In The Way Stop You From Bein' A Overachiever ... And..Well..Yeah..That';s Pretty Much I Gotta Say For Now..

So If Your Reading This...Get At Me..Cuz' I Aim To Be In HoodRich..No Doubt..."I Swear This Life Is The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known.". - Drake:D

Btw (By The Way)..If Your A Vet And Wanna Battle Me I'd Be Delighted To Participate In 1..Or..2, Etc..Lol..Umm..Shit Look @ Me Babblin' On Like An' Ironic Goon..Ha, We Gon' Make History For Real..Check Out My Text Battles N' Leave FAIR VOTES N' Detailed Comments If You Think I'm Nice!..I'm Gonna Switch To Audio Soon..So Keep Peepin' My Profile, Peace.

TalkSick
12-03-2012, 10:13 AM
^^^^Thats was actually adorable and I truly did "lol"

Erupt da Monsta
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah congrats fellas..... Do work!...and Molly , I'm deff the next in line lol sorry bro

chalk
12-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Okay thanks

Ghambit
12-09-2012, 02:22 AM
SHYT IVE BEEN ON DIS SITE LONGER DEN ALL OF YALL...I DESERVE TO BE A MOD!!!!!

LMFAO...im jux playin,congrats yall

Seiji
12-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Half Of The Emcees On This Site Are Dick Riders..Correct? They All Want Me To...:fail:...Well I've Got News For Yall..."Nothing Will Stop Me From Gainin' A Reputation On This Site N' On The Block You Feel Me?...I Think If I Become A Text Mod' On This Site I'l Really Be Able To Encourage Emcees To Be Inspired By What I Have To Offer Which Is; Motivation To Rap Freely, Be Fair Voters...And Much Mo'..I Wanna Give Yall "Words Of Wisdom"...My Favorite 2Pac Line Before Was..."Show Me A Miracle I'm Hopeless, I'm Chokin' Off Marijuana Smoke With Every Toke It's Like I'm Losin' Focus"....I Have Quotes Galore For Each And Every Member On This Site..I STILL Can't BELIEVE My Text Record Is That Low..Most Emcees Would Consider Me To Be A Lame Cuz' Of That..Jus' Look At My Crew...

Lyrically Gifted Bruh! We On Tha Brink Of Breakin' Down ..Not Really...We Gon' Expand To Rise...

All I Can Say Is..Do You..Don't Let Nothin' In The Way Stop You From Bein' A Overachiever ... And..Well..Yeah..That';s Pretty Much I Gotta Say For Now..

So If Your Reading This...Get At Me..Cuz' I Aim To Be In HoodRich..No Doubt..."I Swear This Life Is The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known.". - Drake:D

Btw (By The Way)..If Your A Vet And Wanna Battle Me I'd Be Delighted To Participate In 1..Or..2, Etc..Lol..Umm..Shit Look @ Me Babblin' On Like An' Ironic Goon..Ha, We Gon' Make History For Real..Check Out My Text Battles N' Leave FAIR VOTES N' Detailed Comments If You Think I'm Nice!..I'm Gonna Switch To Audio Soon..So Keep Peepin' My Profile, Peace.
Incredible explanation.

Hope these mods are. . . Hmm. Exits this here thread.

That is all.

lIl Sea
12-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Real Talk, I deserve to be a mod' for eternity