PDA

View Full Version : multisyllable rhyme scheme tutorial

ronnie the don
11-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Chapter 5. Multies/Inner Multies

(Multi Syllable Rhyming) or multi to put it Simple.

The basic Idea of a Multie are words that Correspond with Eachother, And how many Words you may use to creat a Multie, The syllables always have to match each other. If not that they will not Correspond and it will not be Considered a Multi. Many people will use hyphens or other symbols to show where their multie is placed though most advaced Textcees do not do this.But I will show you so This way you understand where the multie is. Here is a 4 Word Multie

Example 1.

Ive alwayz been known to Spit-from-the-Dome
Fuckin with me, Then you'll Get Hit-With-The-Chrome

Multies do not always have to be that big, you can do a multie with as little as 2 words

Example 2.

Everyone Knows That Solos-Hot
Im sick with the Skill and This Homos-Not

It works the same, but the more complex the multie is, the better.

The most common mistake people make when using a multie is having the words not corresponding with one another.

Example 3.

Sittin all day with Time-to-Kill
People are lovin my shit cuz i Rhyme-ILL

That is NOT a multie, They do not Correspond with eachother. I do not know why some people will think it is. If you were ever in school then your teacher has taught you about Syllables, Probably by Clapping your hands together between every break in the word like "Syll a Ble". If you are really not sure if yours is in fact a multie, then just do that, Break the words down and see if they match with each other

Inner Multies or Multiple Rhyme Schemes, Wich ever you prefer. This is the same as a Regular Multie Except this is when you use 2 multies in one line, insted of the normal one multie in one line, This is what I Mean

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

with multis they have to have a good syllable count they can be off by one syllable

because it would be still considered a flalwess verse

holy Qu'Ran
veli the don this is by pac from bomb first

swollen pockets
then we drop it

these are more multis from pac from bomb first