PDA

View Full Version : question for LB staff..

FreezyCT
11-01-2012, 01:26 PM
so who deleted my comment on Felons track?

Lets Beef Track: Obstacles (Unreleased Solo Track) - By: Mr-Felon

i said i could genuinely tell that he tried...i didnt hate and say this shit sucks, im confused

Jack Swagger
11-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Cuz unless ur on someones dick, you're a trouble maker.

Interp
11-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Flipside to that...

If your a pompus blowhard who thinks you know it all and everyone should live up to your standards...

Then your opinion is more easily discarded then a used gum wrapper....

Take this as a hint that nobody gives a shit about you or your semi stalker ways....

BLNK
11-01-2012, 01:47 PM
This shit sucks...

SoupErb
11-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Lmao Interp ... "Semi Stalker Ways"

But yo Freezy fuck em, Felon has obviously asked to get your vote/comment deleted.. Probably got butt-hurt coz you ain't drop a dime, im guessing?

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Shouldn't be removing his comment. the section is suffering from a serious lack of feedback as it is. And more so real critique. Should have just told Felon to block him and that the feed stays. And it's funny because Interp has done his fair share of negative commenting on the tracks of the people he doesn't like in the past. I've always found Freezy to be pretty straight up. Actions like this are just 1 more nail in the Track sections coffin it really could do without right now. We talk so much about how we want people to be real with us and others when it comes to their product and we see so many people say they don't want to feed tracks because of the gassing culture which leads to them being out cast from the majority as a hater. Well it's no wonder and I don't blame them when even the staff are branding them as such. So much for supporting a real feedback movement.

Interp
11-01-2012, 03:22 PM
@ just c... I very rarely even peep the tracks of people im beefin with.... Ill admit i may have done this a handful of times... Unlike mr frozen fruit up there who makes a hobby out of trying to force people to give a shit about him...

FreezyCT
11-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Interp lol, for the last time, we arent beefing

and all i have to say about any of this is - look at how yall (LB Staff) handled the Princess Tana situation...smh...the only difference now is that Felon isnt in Classick...this is exactly why i didnt and dont want anything to do with being LB staff...what you dont realize is i dont have to hate, all i have to do is be real with yall and you freak out lol...run and get comments removed, votes, ect

im firm with people in my feedback, because thats what i would like in return

Interp
11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=FreezyCT;858347]Interp lol, for the last time, we arent beefing

and all i have to say about any of this is - look at how yall (LB Staff) handled the Princess Tana situation...smh...the only difference now is that Felon isnt in Classick...this is exactly why i didnt and dont want anything to do with being LB staff...what you dont realize is i dont have to hate, all i have to do is be real with yall and you freak out lol...run and get comments removed, votes, ect

im firm with people in my feedback, because thats what i would like in return[/QUOTE

Imma start calling you Ja

Shezso Eu
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM
U dudes need lives. Ya only comments and views come from LB members. U lames would never get farther than that.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 10:17 AM
its the principle..

NOBLE
11-02-2012, 10:32 AM
Jason's right. I don't see any record that you ever left a comment on that battle. If someone deleted it, we'd still be able to see it as well as who had deleted it. In this case, it doesn't appear that you ever left a comment.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 10:38 AM
its not just my thread - its the other "idea" thread Felon open where UA went in on him...ironically both threads were cleared and left as closed..

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

im just trying to figure out the train of thought behind all of this...a vote on a battle determines the outcome, so i understand removing those and comments that may sway...but tracks have no weight here...theres no benefit to removing comments that are opinionated, regarding something that can only be judged off opinions

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Pretty sure the comment was left in a thread Felon made promoting his track cause I seen his comment 1 day then the next it was gone.

Pretty sure Swag closed the thread UA and the rest of us were going back n forth with Felon in. Which I agree with because Felon was making a tit of him self, he needed saving. Not sure about any other threads though.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
na there was another Felon/UA thread

Jack Swagger
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Lmao. Prince S Tana, just a few months ago you were taking this LB shit pretty serious yo.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
i appreciate you looking into this J - didnt really mean to make this big of a deal

Shezso Eu
11-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Lmao. Prince S Tana, just a few months ago you were taking this LB shit pretty serious yo.

I'm tryna figure out how? I only wanted to battle verity, that happened. So wtf u talkin bout? Like a handful of u fools got shit going outside if LB. so what's ya argument now?

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
How?

You argued the toss with her back and forth in countless threads over the course of an audio and video battle. Believe You took it extremely serious. Your emotional posts and time spent prove it.

Jack Swagger
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm tryna figure out how? I only wanted to battle verity, that happened. So wtf u talkin bout? Like a handful of u fools got shit going outside if LB. so what's ya argument now?
My argument is the fact that your only argument is that you're such a big hot Emcee outside LB. So tell me, what tours are you headlining?

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 02:42 PM
> the general misconception that if you arent touring (or signed) you arent making moves..

Interp
11-02-2012, 03:39 PM
> the general misconception that if you arent touring (or signed) you arent making moves..

Ummmmmm......

Lol.....

Irony

IV
11-02-2012, 03:48 PM
I think it glitched Freezy, no comments have been deleted from that track so try again cuz I guess it didn't submit, peace

Shezso Eu
11-02-2012, 06:12 PM
... and the envy continues. Lol. Damn low-lifes. Name one show u got paid for?

Don't worry I'll wait...

Once ya net egos decrease maybe u would get somewhere in life besides tryna diss other LB heads because ya acceptance in life doesn't exist. It's obvious tho.. Clearly. But it's all good, I mean you all are keeping the owner paid, continue dry hating it just gives me fuel to expose how much I'm right. And ur just butthurt about the truth. Just C Enfinite

Jack Swagger
11-02-2012, 06:24 PM
... and the envy continues. Lol. Damn low-lifes. Name one show u got paid for?

Don't worry I'll wait...

Once ya net egos decrease maybe u would get somewhere in life besides tryna diss other LB heads because ya acceptance in life doesn't exist. It's obvious tho.. Clearly. But it's all good, I mean you all are keeping the owner paid, continue dry hating it just gives me fuel to expose how much I'm right. And ur just butthurt about the truth. Just C Enfinite

Sound familiar Verity? Lmao.
Tana throwing around the word "Ego" is what's ironic.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

P.S, you whack you busta rhymes lookin mo'fucka

IV
11-02-2012, 06:31 PM
I didn't actually read the rest of this thread before commenting, didn't mean to just copy what Jason and Noble said haha.

Also, I'm just gonna say now, please nobody try and start an argument with Tana, it's a pointless effort lmao. Everyone on here does their thing on and off the site, Tana makes moves off the site, similarly to some others, and checks back now and again to wind you guys up and it works. Everyone got an ego, lets just all get along lmao

Shezso Eu
11-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Buuuut u yet to battle me. Lmfao. Ur so bitch made, u trying to get verity to vouch for u. Sad. Very.

Oh btw, ppl buy my tracks off iTunes I mean that's where I been making tracks and money off em. What u been doing besides side hating on forum? Kmsl. I love blasting u fools. Ha. Good day, I got shit to do.

Sent from my iPhone

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

That's y I fell in love with Verity she spoke the damn truth. Preach woman, preach!

Jack Swagger
11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Real recognizes real yo. When I see you drop something ill, and when I hear some ground breaking ish out of you, I'll gladly eat my own words, till then, I'm just gonna be a dick ;)

Interp
11-02-2012, 07:30 PM
We have a celebrity in the building....

FreezyCT for all that show me contracts/wheres the mtv airplay bullshit...

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Asks a question.
Gets answer that wasn't to liking.
Rambles and acts a faggot.

Interp
11-02-2012, 07:36 PM
SENT FROM MY PHONE

Oooooooo Ahhhhhh

Its like magic!!!!!