PDA

View Full Version : Attention: FVC Members

Spooky Deep
11-01-2012, 08:41 AM
I've been thinkin this is why I hate all of you *exaggeration...or really the Fair Voters Club in general

You overly analyze shit & leave wordy comments...it's almost like you feel forced to do it 'cause it's a part of being in the "club thing"

How bout just sayin natural shit like this..."Yo, this battle was trash..." "The punches wasn't hittin on shit..." "The wording n shit was wack as fuck..." "The wordplay was irritating..."

How bout stop acting like you pretend to know shit...'cause it's evident you don't when we read your battles in return. If you thinking it's not you...just come to this thread & ask me I'll tell you straight up

It's okay be one of the fellas man...& being in FVC really means nothing more than you are supposed to vote fairly with the mental capacity (or limited capacity) you have

Shit is getting ridiculous tho

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 10:29 AM
yaG elyK

Phe
11-01-2012, 11:31 AM
I voted fair and now you got 2 threads all because i voted fair.. Your bitch made.. Your a spoiled little bitch whose not from the hood but poses like he is... Motherfuckers around here would would beat your ass if you did all this crying... Toughen the fuck up... And you give this site a bad look by downgrading its members who actually do something for it.. I hope you lose... Someone should delete my vote off this whiny little bitches battle with Ohs and delete his threads... lmao and your ridiculous.. 1st you PM with your stupidity then make a thread about me then make a thread about the entire FVC... Are you not getting enough attention at home?? And im sure if i said something like "Ohs barely got this shit" then you would cry sway... If i said "Spooky wasnt nothing special neither was Ohs but i liked Ohs flow better" then you would probably cry hate vote so just stop and stfu unless your actually gonna do something about it.. Fake ass gangsta.. I'm white and i bet i been in more hoods/projects then you.. I bet i been in more fights then you.. I bet i beat up more people then you.. I bet i know more gang knowledge then you.. i bet hoes like me better... I bet you only fuck with ugly bitches... I bet all your t-shirts have stains... I bet your shoes are yellow when there suppose to be white.. I bet you wont come to the south side of Toledo.. I bet my tattoos are fresher and i bet you've had at least 4 STDs...

RhetoriK
11-01-2012, 11:53 AM
I voted fair and now you got 2 threads all because i voted fair.. Your bitch made.. Your a spoiled little bitch whose not from the hood but poses like he is... Motherfuckers around here would would beat your ass if you did all this crying... Toughen the fuck up... And you give this site a bad look by downgrading its members who actually do something for it.. I hope you lose... Someone should delete my vote off this whiny little bitches battle with Ohs and delete his threads... lmao and your ridiculous.. 1st you PM with your stupidity then make a thread about me then make a thread about the entire FVC... Are you not getting enough attention at home?? And im sure if i said something like "Ohs barely got this shit" then you would cry sway... If i said "Spooky wasnt nothing special neither was Ohs but i liked Ohs flow better" then you would probably cry hate vote so just stop and stfu unless your actually gonna do something about it.. Fake ass gangsta.. I'm white and i bet i been in more hoods/projects then you.. I bet i been in more fights then you.. I bet i beat up more people then you.. I bet i know more gang knowledge then you.. i bet hoes like me better... I bet you only fuck with ugly bitches... I bet all your t-shirts have stains... I bet your shoes are yellow when there suppose to be white.. I bet you wont come to the south side of Toledo.. I bet my tattoos are fresher and i bet you've had at least 4 STDs...

Non-FVC version:

"Fuck you nigga.. you don't know me!"

I see both sides of the coin here. Good thread. SpookyDeep Phenomonon

Jack Swagger
11-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Fuck your opinion yo.

Spooky Deep
11-01-2012, 12:29 PM

You've been trolled - YouTube

Student
11-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Cool Story Bro.

reEFer
11-01-2012, 02:47 PM
spooky u rap like a nerd son, wheres that 32 u know u not fuckin with me

Phroxen
11-01-2012, 03:09 PM
I bet i know more gang knowledge then you..

I lol'ed when I got to that part. Then laughed harder @ Spooky's youtube link.

This thread is out of controll.

BLNK
11-01-2012, 03:16 PM
I was hoping for some neutroll territory.

Revan
11-01-2012, 03:19 PM
I've been thinkin this is why I hate all of you *exaggeration...or really the Fair Voters Club in general

You overly analyze shit & leave wordy comments...it's almost like you feel forced to do it 'cause it's a part of being in the "club thing"

How bout just sayin natural shit like this..."Yo, this battle was trash..." "The punches wasn't hittin on shit..." "The wording n shit was wack as fuck..." "The wordplay was irritating..."

How bout stop acting like you pretend to know shit...'cause it's evident you don't when we read your battles in return. If you thinking it's not you...just come to this thread & ask me I'll tell you straight up

It's okay be one of the fellas man...& being in FVC really means nothing more than you are supposed to vote fairly with the mental capacity (or limited capacity) you have

Shit is getting ridiculous tho

https://forum.kag2d.com/attachments/n4f4fbb7660c1f-png.5074/

Spooky Deep
11-01-2012, 04:56 PM
spooky u rap like a nerd son, wheres that 32 u know u not fuckin with me

lol @ you fuckin Wisconsin dairy farm thug

Are you serious? It's a shame your persona has been compromised

I'ma destroy you...

BLNK
11-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Shit's real in Wisconsin.

Student
11-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Shit's real in Wisconsin.
So Real It's Below The National Crime Median.
Source:
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wi/crime/

Spooky Deep
11-01-2012, 05:05 PM
You know that's a damn lie nigga

Student
11-01-2012, 05:09 PM
You know that's a damn lie nigga
Real Niggas Don't Lie. :guns:

Spooky Deep
11-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Damn Mexicans...you lil motherfuckers are everywhere

Go somewhere you gawt damn roach

BLNK
11-01-2012, 05:32 PM
did you ever pay off that parking ticket, Spooky?

reEFer
11-01-2012, 07:43 PM
lol i laughed all u good for is jokes on the forum tho, send it so i can kill u

MAN DOWN
11-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Some people in FVC are shady tho.. and reef imma SOLO Dos Fresco, then send u some bars.

NOBLE
11-01-2012, 10:00 PM
If you ain't down with the FVC...fuck you.

Student
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM
This Is The Type Of People In The FVC:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_matub6jPcp1rhyqz4o1_500.gif

Sounds Like My Kinda Club :D

Spooky Deep
11-02-2012, 08:39 AM
lol i laughed all u good for is jokes on the forum tho, send it so i can kill u

Bitch shut the fuck up

I don't give a fuck if you like my jokes faggot...I already know you a closet fan

You'll get the 32 you typical no life havin weed smokin internet thug