@Lettermen aka The Prodigy
www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=35409-Faith-722

SWAVY
www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=884921-By-883

Olde English & SIXX-SHOTT
www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=860936-Sideline-974

Saint-Chris
www.letsbeef.com/forums/proddetail.php?prod=886695-Like-101

Votes made for members of your own crew will not be counted.

Voting will close November 7th.

BENSON THA GREAT
10-31-2012, 08:56 PM
these four tracks are based on ur own personal opinion on what tracks were the best? biased poll in my opinion ...wow...get over ur self dawg...lol... but keep doing wack shit like this on lb cuz THIS SITE IS BEYOND DEAD AND WILL NOT RETURN TO LIFE...U ALL MIGHT AS WELL LOG OFF FOR ETERNITY

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 12:12 AM
If you know they are majority based off my opinion then you know that I had the thread open for other nominations for 4 days and nobody but Interp stepped up (His is up there like anyone else's would have been had they stepped up) But it's good to see you're not shooting the guy trying to help lift the site, and are calling out the selfish fucks who won't nominate anyone else but themselves making them part of the problem because you are observant enough to notice that and that you are willing to help encourage keep the site active and that you've never been 1 of those who have constantly complained in the past about the site being dead. There isn't any irony to be found in this thread today....

Savage Capone
11-01-2012, 12:47 AM
If you know they are majority based off my opinion then you know that I had the thread open for other nominations for 4 days and nobody but Interp stepped up (His is up there like anyone else's would have been had they stepped up) But it's good to see you're not shooting the guy trying to help lift the site, and are calling out the selfish fucks who won't nominate anyone else but themselves making them part of the problem because you are observant enough to notice that and that you are willing to help encourage keep the site active and that you've never been 1 of those who have constantly complained in the past about the site being dead. There isn't any irony to be found in this thread today....

damn just... why dont you tell him how you really feel... LMAO!! good shit

FreezyCT
11-01-2012, 10:51 AM
regardless of how the list came to be, this is no different from any other contest...the runner of the conest takes the best contestants, and we choose...i was unaware that you were taking submissions Just - so ill put more effort into next months...but good shit - im running thru them now

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Letterman - great beat choice...the hook is amazing - great job...this is probably one of the best tracks ive heard on LetsBeef...theres a hint of eminem in his sound/style - from the energy to the how he uses his syllables...all around great song

Swavy - honestly couldnt make out any of the intro...but when the beat drops, damn...Swavy presence is unmatched here, it has an effortless feel to it...Swavy flows real smooth and his lyrics are on point...quality is holding him back though - once he steps that up, its over

Sixx Shot - nice beat choice...Olde has a nice verse...i wouldve liked it if he changed up his flow/cadence once or twice - felt like he was just going on and on...saying real shit, but just going on...Sixx is a nice change of pace...vocals need to be turned up just a tad - Olde's vocals are over-powering Sixx's...not my favorite from either artist, but all in all a good song

Saint Chris - the cadence is crazy in this...Chris went off on the syllables in this one...not really feeling the beat choice, but he did it justice...felt some was off a little when he tried to speed up...again, not a bad track, but not my favorite

so who is Letterman?

FeRnO
11-01-2012, 11:16 AM
The Chemist Joint..........

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 12:36 PM
Good looks to those that voted and props to Freezy for taking time out of his day to break the tracks down. *liked*

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

On and Lettermans an old head who pretty much just came back FreezyCT.

FreezyCT
11-01-2012, 01:29 PM
guys phenomenal

Mr-Felon
11-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I see some Power of Suggestion shit goin on smfh.......So if someone felt someones track from their crew was the dopest they can't vote for that tarck and they have to vote for some other track they didnt feel was the best?How does this determine the best track then?

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Just the same as you cant vote for your own crew member on battles. Another 1 complaining with his thumb up his ass. But what makes you worse is the FACT you checked the nominations thread and couldn't even be fucked to nominate someone. And now here you are, after the fact, complaining and picking holes in something positive, holes you could have helped fill, but chose not to. If this doesn't determine the best track and is so flawed it should be scraped. Then maybe you might want to think about relinquishing your HOF placement because how they are determined are exactly the same.

Names get thrown up. People vote.

Mr-Felon
11-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Somone dropping a dope track 1 month is in NO WAY COMPARED TO MAKIN DOPE TRACKS MONTH AFTER MONTH FOR FOUR OR MORE YEARS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH A DILDO UP UR ASS.........So someone gets nominated 1 time for track of the month and thats the same as my time on LB GTFOH .............you still can't explain how if i like track from someone in my crew better than the others i have to vote for someone elses i mite not be feeling?and this ISNT AUDIO OR TEXT BATTLING this is a track contest funny how you always want to bend and mold shit to SUIT YOU AND YOUR BIASED BULLSHIT and you think i could give a fuck about LB BEING DEAD OR FUTURE HOFS YOU MFS DON'T EVEN GIVE OLD HEADS AND HOF'ers DUE RESPECT NOW .....SUCH AS MYSELF..........whats the point in putting in YEARS OF HARD WORK KEEPING THE SITE ALIVE TO BE DISRESPECTED?I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT MFS LIKE BNAS WANTING EVERYONE TO ONLY CHECK HIS SHIT AND HE DOESNT CHECK NOONE ELSES SHIT and mfs come in shittalkin ON SOME OFF THE WALL BULLSHIT THIS SITES DEAD AND IT STARTED DYING WHEN THEY HANDED OUT MODS POSITIONS TO EVERY FUCKIN NOBODY

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 06:54 PM
We're talking about the format and procedure of inducting/award an individual. Get on the same page as me. I'll quote you "How does this determine the best track"

It determines it the same way as it does the track HOF. Someone throws up who they think is worthy and the people vote based on their own opinion and preference. People never won anything to get inducted into TRACK HOF so it came down to personal opinion and preference. Just as this does.

Look man the concepts real simple. You could have contributed to this but you chose not to. Correct? You also could have asked these questions in that same thread. But again you chose not too. I seen you checking the thread so I know this to be a 100% certified fact.

Either vote and be around next month to help make this as fruitful and as fair as possible for all concerned or stay away period and quit sidelining.

Again you could have nominated ANYONE you wanted. But you didn't. So who's fault is it that only mine and interp. suggestions are up?

That's right your's and anyone else's who didn't do anything to help when the time was right. Not me and Interp actually giving enough of a shit to selflessly give you another activity and reason to feel involved and like your time on here is time well spent logging on.

You of all people complain about the site being dead. But what are you doing?

Either consciously choosing to not take part either because of some cheesy shit like us not seeing eye to eye, because your only interested in yourself or because you simply don't give enough of a shit besides sideline whining picking holes in something where there really is none.

We all gotta get our troll fix from time to time. But like with everything there is a time and a place for it. When someones trying to help the site which could benefit you, isn't 1 of those times. Because when you do. Those dead times you complain about are going to get a lot more quiet.

Mr-Felon
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm not reading all that BS ^^^

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Yeah. That's what I thought. Maybe next time I should type in big fruity yellow letters to help better keep your attention. Probably not.

Mr-Felon
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah maybe i should type the word Dildo every other word Im sure you could understand that

Interp
11-01-2012, 09:24 PM
So i take a left?? A right .... A left and another right???...

Go down three blocks.... And thats where ill find the point....

No offence felon... We cool n all...but why does every forum ur in have to be an arguement... Now i can see ur point..especially with C havin a track up there...u think u should have the ability to toss behind ya boy...and i kinda agree... To an extent this rule should carry some flexability... But thats really not my point here.... Just is at least tryin to build the site back up....just participate fam.... Shits like politics...u dont wanna vote.... Ok dont...yourbdecision...but dont bitch....u had the same ability to nominate as everyone else.... Shuda jumped on it...

Mr-Felon
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM
So i take a left?? A right .... A left and another right???...

Go down three blocks.... And thats where ill find the point....

No offence felon... We cool n all...but why does every forum ur in have to be an arguement... Now i can see ur point..especially with C havin a track up there...u think u should have the ability to toss behind ya boy...and i kinda agree... To an extent this rule should carry some flexability... But thats really not my point here.... Just is at least tryin to build the site back up....just participate fam.... Shits like politics...u dont wanna vote.... Ok dont...yourbdecision...but dont bitch....u had the same ability to nominate as everyone else.... Shuda jumped on it...

Yeah no problems here but if you took time to read the threads I create i HAVE VALID POINTS OR IDEAS AND Mfs like Just C come with the Troll Bullshit go read em I will wait so now its my turn and I'm far from bitching Im just saying you have people like Just C who throw dirt on my name and spit on my HOF which I very well earned YET he wants everyone to vote so other HOF ers can be chosen FOR WHAT EXACTLY?FOR their HOF to be spit on?

AND I MADE A VALID POINT IN MY THREAD ABOUT SHIT THAT KILLS THE SITE SUCH AS PEOPLE LIKE BNAS PMIMG EVERYONE ON THE SITE TO CHECK JUST HIS TRACK AND HE DOESNT CHECK ANYONES BACK........thats one reason the track side is dying and What happened?Here comes good old Trolls to deter the topic......JUST MAKIN MY CASE CANt BE DOUBLE SIDED EITHER YOU ARE FOR HOFers as A WHOLE OR NOT AT ALL

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

THERE I VOTED AND I ACTUALLY DO THINK SWAVYS

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

DOPE...........

J u s T C
11-01-2012, 10:56 PM
What thread of your's where you had an idea did I troll?

I think you're confusing me with Student and your Gold name thread.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 10:33 AM
who is telling you that youre dropping dope track after dope track? please bring this person into light

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

and you hating on BNAS for his lack of involvemtn is laughable...every single track you clain to check out has the following for feedback followed by a 10...every single one

"good stuff"

so who is really at fault here? yes BNAS is not making himself any friends by doing what hes doing, but youre being hypocritical as fuck...you offer nothing to other artists in terms of improving or helping them see their faults...and you do this solely for the return 10 and comment

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 10:51 AM
As much as Felons going to blind himself and lash out w/some bullshit, That's pretty much what it is as far as feedback and rates go. It's also funny you come in here talking about "how does this determine the best track" then start going off on some self involved tangent rambling about you making dope track after dope track for years. (sounds like some upset baby shit) when A) this isn't about YOU.. it's about them. And B) the 4 tracks listed (maybe the exception of Olde and 6's. Olde was a little shaky. 6 held it together) just for this month alone are better than anything you've managed to put out over a 4 to 5 year period.

I hate to be a prick but if you hadn't of come in here on some stupid shit I would have kept that to myself. For every action there is a reaction. This is mine to your outburst and totally off topic self gassing. Shit wasn't even relivent to the thread and it's purpose. Seems like you can't help talking about how great you think you are, no matter how inappropriate or out of context it is.

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 11:09 AM
on a side note - no other votes for Letterman?

Mr-Felon
11-02-2012, 12:13 PM
show me where i said "good stuff "please show me

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

AND I'm not entertaining either of you "Non track makin faggots anymore NOT SAYING THE TRACKS LISTED ARENT DOPE BUT IVE PUT OUT SHIT JUST AS HOT PERIOD....and yeah its not about me i was merely making a point thius is all for "future hof track spots?Right?Whats the point for any of these artist to even try or bother when if they do something to offend you or people like Timothy cocks they go from saying oh your so dope we love you we wanna be like you your the best ive dopwnloaded your mixtape we nominate you hof for many dope tracks then its YOU SUCK YOU WACK............whats the point of them putting in work?and Mr Cocks love My cock as gay as it sounds he does....Every thread i start hes there with negative bullshit because he has so much idle time being as is his Girl is the Bread winner and she lets you play pretend rapper .......LOL

OK BREAKDOWN

IVE DROPPED HOTTER TRACKS IN MY YEARS ON HERE
I WILL GLADLY GO DISS TRACK FOR DISS TRACK WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE
YOU ARE 2 PEOPLE WHO SAY I SUCK I HAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE WHO SAY DIFF SO WHO DO I BELIEVE?
I WILL GO DISS FOR DISS WITH YOU JUST C I WILL GO DISS FOR DISS WITH TIMOTHY COCKS

AND AS FAR AS ME SAYING"GOOD STUFF"NO THATS STUFF YOU WOULD SAY TIMMY COCK
AND EVEN IF I DO CHECK TRACKS AND SAY
"DOPE"AT LEAST I WAS THERE AND LISTENED WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU COMMENTED A TRACK FREEZY?

THIS IS TO ALL OR ANY FUCKIN BODY READING THIS DO NOT PARTAKE IN ANY TRACK CONTEST OR DRO[P TRACKS OR CONTRIBUTE TO OBTAIN HOF ITS NOT WORTH THE WORK THANK YOU FAGS NOW LET ME GO BACK TO MAKIN THIS MONEY

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

on a side note - no other votes for Letterman?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU CAN CLICK ON THE LINK AND SEE IF THERES ANY NEW VOTES WHAT A FAG

Phil Banks
11-02-2012, 12:14 PM
i'll edit my vote here great to see you doing this just

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Appreciate it Phil.

Felon let's just dead this now and agree to disagree because as far as this particular threads concerned it's going nowhere. I Appreciate that you at least voted though, straight up.

Mr-Felon
11-02-2012, 12:29 PM
AGREED........

FreezyCT
11-02-2012, 12:30 PM
o my god.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

this is what happens when cousins reproduce..

FeRnO
11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I would vote But this Afghan Connection is ass...Takes 20 minutes to load a damn 3 minute track....1 more month dammit

J u s T C
11-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Lol. No problem mate. Yeah I bet getting home can't come soon enough.

Marty-McFly
11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
be safe ferno..my votes in