PDA

View Full Version : Ohs

Spooky Deep
10-30-2012, 02:18 PM
You tryna use your 32 as a contender shot? Just checkin homeboy...

Knuckle Head
10-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Ohs is a overweight diabetic fucktart and needs to be tranquillized and realeased into the wild to be eaten by a fat pack of wild BLNKS.

Fiji Osa
10-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Naw spooky that 32 for contender spot vs Ohs is mine we locked in gotta wait

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 05:13 PM
SpookyDeep

yooo... Ohs'll have to defend against Fiji Osa first. If he wins, you can respond to his 32.
Probably gives enough time to write too. Your first drop is vs Jimmy Dean™
...it's on him to send it to you.

Dean
10-30-2012, 05:26 PM
How many bars am I suppose to send? RhetoriK

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 05:31 PM
How many bars am I suppose to send? @RhetoriK (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=16361)

the line limit's on Spooky bruh.. i was assuming it was a 32, but PM him and see then let me know so i can update the list. Jimmy Dean™

Spooky Deep
10-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Ohs already sent me bars Rhet...& I was tryna see if he wanted it to be a contender shot. Does that matter any? I thought I chose who I could defend against. Otherwise, I'ma just destroy Jimmy.

Dean
10-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Lemme go against Talksick then?

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 05:51 PM
SpookyDeep iono what RULE's policy is about challenging/defending at the same time. I'm assuming that:

Ohs can battle both. If he:

beats Fiji Osa - Ohs keeps his spot, and his verse for Spooky's spot stands as a challenge
loses to Fiji Osa - loses his spot but the verse would still be a challenge for Spooky's spot

Jimmy Dean™ it looks like SpookyDeep has picked his opponent bro. Dono actually snagged the TalkSick spot earlier, i just havent updated the thread. Best suggestion for you: Let the Ohs vs Fiji and Ohs vs Spooky battles drop, then hit one of the winners up after they're closed for their spot.

RULE if there's anything i'm missing.

Revan
10-30-2012, 07:01 PM
SpookyDeep iono what RULE's policy is about challenging/defending at the same time. I'm assuming that:

Ohs can battle both. If he:

beats Fiji Osa - Ohs keeps his spot, and his verse for Spooky's spot stands as a challenge
loses to Fiji Osa - loses his spot but the verse would still be a challenge for Spooky's spot

Jimmy Dean™ it looks like SpookyDeep has picked his opponent bro. Dono actually snagged the TalkSick spot earlier, i just havent updated the thread. Best suggestion for you: Let the Ohs vs Fiji and Ohs vs Spooky battles drop, then hit one of the winners up after they're closed for their spot.

RULE if there's anything i'm missing.

Contenders can battle however many people at once that they like. whoever beats him FIRST (eg. battle closes first) takes the slot.

There was never supposed to be set call outs or anything like that. as long as contenders are actively battling is all thats matters.

Being the first to ask for a battle shouldnt entitle someone to one.

1/

Q
10-30-2012, 07:07 PM

1/

understood.

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Contenders can battle however many people at once that they like. whoever beats him FIRST (eg. battle closes first) takes the slot.

There was never supposed to be set call outs or anything like that. as long as contenders are actively battling is all thats matters.

1/

Gotcha. Got the PM too...thanks.