PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for a 16...

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 11:22 AM
If you are send it to my address..cuz i was looking for a 16 from Phenomonon and he hasn't sent one..so if you are in the neighborhood drop one by thanks..

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Makes a thread asking who wants to battle.

Asks them to send.

Why don't YOU send?

Or at least make where you send to the first name. Second sends to you ect.

DESSA
10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
i got u gee.. I'm working on a 16 now. i had to send some bars some places.. Give me a min

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Makes a thread asking who wants to battle.

Asks them to send.

Why don't YOU send?

Or at least make where you send to the first name. Second sends to you ect.

Listen Just C...my mic is broken..so I've got a plan for us...We do a video battle..??? is that fine..???

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

We also doin no Personals Just C

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

and at DtDaBeast I got you fam...

Phe
10-30-2012, 04:56 PM
If you are send it to my address..cuz i was looking for a 16 from Phenomonon and he hasn't sent one..so if you are in the neighborhood drop one by thanks..

This all must of happened when i signed off.. You challenging me that is.. Like i said if i gotta send you can wait in line... The people ahead of you are better then you anyways..

PerSpekTiv
10-30-2012, 05:24 PM
This all must of happened when i signed off.. You challenging me that is.. Like i said if i gotta send you can wait in line... The people ahead of you are better then you anyways..

Phe...if you couldnt beat O...u can't beat me nuff said

J u s T C
10-30-2012, 05:44 PM
And I don't have a camera or a YouTube account.

Lol @ no personals though. You're an odd fellow.

Q
10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
No Personals. No Name Plays. No Word Plays. No Similies. No metaphors. No Mulits and most deff no Punchlines.

Lmao @ putting writing stipulations on a battle.

Phe
10-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Phe...if you couldnt beat O...u can't beat me nuff said

I wouldnt waste 32 lines on you so it would have to be 16... I took it light on O_G expecting to edge it but since you think you can fuck with me I'll show you how to dominant but like i said you gotta wait or you can send which will put you ahead of the line but for whatever reason we both know you wont send.. Pussy.. If you got bars like you think it shouldnt matter who sends..

RhetoriK
10-30-2012, 10:04 PM
I wouldnt waste 32 lines on you so it would have to be 16... I took it light on O_G expecting to edge it but since you think you can fuck with me I'll show you how to dominant but like i said you gotta wait or you can send which will put you ahead of the line but for whatever reason we both know you wont send.. Pussy.. If you got bars like you think it shouldnt matter who sends..

Bro lol Don't takeanyone light on here... for a long time lol you're the #4 LBT. That'll get u got. Just saying.

Phe
10-31-2012, 12:09 AM
Bro lol Don't takeanyone light on here... for a long time lol you're the #4 LBT. That'll get u got. Just saying.

Are you telling me you wouldnt take perspektiv light?? I did research and i would.. And i dont mind if i lose that #4 spot as long as my challenger comes strong and i put more effort into my bars and as long as i get shots back into it... :high:

PerSpekTiv
11-03-2012, 02:03 AM

Heh...waits on lines while sitting in his rocking chair..lets go..send me 16

DESSA
11-03-2012, 11:03 AM
^^^^ I LIKE HIM confidence is a must my dude

BLNK
11-03-2012, 01:27 PM
And again...

GOD-FATHER
11-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll battle.