PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Fans?

Capitalist
10-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Anybody into wrestling? Like WWE & TNA and all that? I have my own site
http://www.wrestlingfansworld.com/

Article contests and shit. Although, i'm quite interested to know how many people on letsbeef.com watch and are into this?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
10-30-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm not into it but my kids are.... I'm taking them to the raw show next week

Student
10-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Mindless This Is Your Thread

Dexter3
10-30-2012, 04:44 PM
lol thats pretty cool UA .. i feel like the live atmosphere would make it alot doper than it is on TV

wrestling is aight.. i used to watch it more when i was younger.. it sort of lost its appeal when i got older and got into real fighting

but theres something about those HD wrestling matches on the big screen that just draws you in .. lol

Guys rolling around the floor with other guys in HD TV Lmao wow i've heard it all now :D

Capitalist
11-01-2012, 12:58 AM
I'm a huge wrestling fan. Never grew out of it. Now, since it is PG, it isn't as exciting, but still love it.

Mindless
11-02-2012, 08:40 PM
That site is TERRIBLE! Seriously. SmarkSnark.com is relaunching with vb5 as soon as the stable version is released though so if you're a wrestling fan you should be checking that out for the best podcast, blogs, videos, news and everything else.

(Seriously though. Dude's site is awful. It's 2012 bro. There's no excuse to not at least be using some sort of open source software instead of some lame free provider and using the WWE logo for your background is not only eye straining it's illegal and ugly.)

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-03-2012, 12:53 AM
I know your deep into this shit mindless... Any particular pictures you'd like me to try n take?

Le'me know before Tuesday ill see what I can do

Mr-Felon
11-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT UA doesnt find grown men ROLLING AROUND IN UNDERWEAR AND TIGHTS APPEALING THINK SOMEONES LYING (uNKNOWN ARTIST)AND DAM YOU TAKING YOUR KIDS BECAUSE THEY ARE INTO IT WHAT ARE YOU LIKE 47?

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-03-2012, 12:32 PM
I see your insults are about as impressive and original as your lyrics

Mr-Felon
11-03-2012, 12:49 PM
about as original as your text......LOLLLLLLLLLLL

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-03-2012, 12:56 PM
You know.... I almost feel sorry for you

Mr-Felon
11-03-2012, 01:13 PM
I DO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU hahaha When you win text battles do you LET YOUR KIDS READ THEM HAHAHAHA

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
When you carry on acting like all I do is text battle when everybody knows I'm the current audio heavyweight title holder just makes you look dumb as fuck ... Your lyrical content is patheticly below average ... It's barely beginner level .... That's the truth ... People know it and that's why you body yourself with near enough every post you make

Mr-Felon
11-03-2012, 01:53 PM
OMG you are the audio heavyweight champion OMG im so sorry for talkin shit(Sarcasm)well since you have a mic then find a beat drop a diss or hit me with an acapella diss since Im so below average i should be an Easy target.........I'm waiting and I won't hold my breath or I'd Sufficate I'M AUDIO HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP HAHAHAHAHAHA WOW

UNKNOWN ARTIST
11-03-2012, 02:06 PM
None of that hides the fact your really really wack